BY COVERGIRL

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky...5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plasti...4 Answers
  • Does this lipstain last long without flaking1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain

Start your review of COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Alie H.
I have this in shade 440 which is a deep magenta color that is almost red, and it works exactly like I would expect a stain to work! I've had it for a long time obviously since it's discontinued now, and it hasn't dried up at all which is a huge plus, and when applied, isn't drying to my lips either. It holds up well under a balm or a gloss to give it some shine, or performs well on it's own, too. I wish it were still being produced because I would definitely buy more!
Thalía A.
Phoenix
Like the lip stains very much. Wish i could see newer colors. It is long lasting but leaves the lips feeling dry the next day. Packaging is good. Sometimes they seem dry even brand new. Sometimes, hit or miss. Yes I'd buy again if i find a color i like.
Haley D.
calera
I like the way the product stays on your lips. I’ve had situations where I couldn’t reapply and it lasted all day. On the other hand it wasn’t pigmented enough for my taste. I had to put on quite a bit to get the darker color I was looking for.
Sheri A.
poughkeepsie, ny
This product is amazing. It delivers a super lightweight burst of color and lasts hours without the need to reapply. It comes in eight different shades, but my favorite is Flirty Nude. It has a thin tip for precision lining or all over color.
Stella R.
Urbana
This does stain, and stays put for hours, but it tends to be very drying. I highly recommend using a gloss hourly with this stain. The colors are no very true to packaging. They seem to be either a lot brighter or deeper than they should be.
Brenna G.
Houghton, MI
I bought one of these when I was first getting into makeup and I really enjoyed it. If you aren’t too into lipstick or just want to ease into it, this is the way to go. It’s a nice subtle color and it last awhile. It’s super easy to apply it’s just like marker.
Globally C.
I love the COVERGIRL Outlast makeup because it is not only long lasting, it is nontransferable and it is perfect for having the perfect lip color while eating food, it never fades! Get your lip stain before it's too late!
Shaleya J.
Tulsa, OK
Cover girl Outlast Lio Stains are one of my favorite lip stains to use! It’s affordable to purchase! They beautiful lip stain colors! I love the packages it makes it easier to apply! Feels like your literally drawing on your lips!
Leah D.
Provo
This does exactly what it promises! It lasts super well and is a low cost, this is my go to for when i know i am not going to have a lot of chances to reapply. It is long lasting and wears very well. I keep going back for more!!
Elvira M.
I bought it in an offer, so I did not pay a lot for it.I'm glad it was that way, although it's a very comfortable product to use, besides having an easy-to-place presentation, it's not one of the most durable products.He easily falls with food or drinking water.You have to retouch very often.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
NEW MILFORD, NJ
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.