BY COVERGIRL

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky...5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plasti...4 Answers
  • Does this lipstain last long without flaking1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Nina N.
jacksonville
This lip stain has such a pigmented color and lasts for so long! The small price is incredible for covergirl’s long-lasting formula. It honestly exceeded my expectations, I thought it wouldn’t be that good because of the price but it is a very good quality lip stain in my opinion.
Melonie M.
Lawndale
I am not a huge lip stain customer because I haven't really been able to find one that I really like.  This one stayed on my lips well however it also felt heavy on my lips and I was looking for something lighter.  I would not buy this product again for that reason.
Mallory B.
Washington, NC
This lip stain stays on for hours.  This is even after eating and drinking. The packaging is nice and fits nicely in the side pocket of my purse.  This is a good value, not to pricey, and is easy to use and apply.  I would buy this product again, for sure.
Lil' E.
Okay but not my favorite. I think other “drug store” brands have better quality than this product. A little too over priced for the cheap quality of this product that dries out or is gone within two or three weeks. I would buy again if I was in desperate need
Nicki G.
Willmar
This color really lasts all day, much longer than average lipsticks. It also dries to look very natural and cannot be smudged. The only downside is that it is ever so slightly drying but I much prefer this to the stickiness of a lip gloss. Overall a great product!
DeSendrae H.
Elizabethtown, KY
I wasnt a big fan of this lip pencil. The color was okay, but the lipstick itself kinda burned my lips. It also left an unpleasant mint like taste on my lips that I just could not get past. I wound up having to remove the lipstick not even an hour after applying.
Jennifer C.
Commerce City
It could have been a little more better then what is was. It did not meet my expectations it was honestly stupid. First time and last time user I hated it. No it was not long lasting it was dumb like really. I would never buy it again I did not like it
JoAnna A.
Savannah
I used the Outlast lip stain a long time ago, before I knew how much I was into lip products! The stain applies easily, you just trace and fill in your lips! The stain does just that - it stains your lips! I personally prefer lipsticks or glosses for color.
Alie H.
I have this in shade 440 which is a deep magenta color that is almost red, and it works exactly like I would expect a stain to work! I've had it for a long time obviously since it's discontinued now, and it hasn't dried up at all which is a huge plus, and when applied, isn't drying to my lips either. It holds up well under a balm or a gloss to give it some shine, or performs well on it's own, too. I wish it were still being produced because I would definitely buy more!
Thalía A.
Phoenix
Like the lip stains very much. Wish i could see newer colors. It is long lasting but leaves the lips feeling dry the next day. Packaging is good. Sometimes they seem dry even brand new. Sometimes, hit or miss. Yes I'd buy again if i find a color i like.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
NEW MILFORD, NJ
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.