BY COVERGIRL

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky...5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plasti...4 Answers
  • Does this lipstain last long without flaking1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain

Start your review of COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Brittny G.
Sacramento
Covergirl always pulls through. I'm no makeup artist so I need simple, "do as they say" products. Nothing complicated with 3 or 4 steps. The color lasts, kept my lips moisturized, and didn't break my pockets.
Erin S.
Clarksburg
This product does stain the lips! It was a beautiful color also. I had to be careful not to get it around my lips, or wipe it quickly. It did what its supposed to.
Ashleigh K.
Harrisburg
Stays on for awhile. If you don’t apply a chapstick or balm can dry your lips some. I am also a lip licker. So sometimes can lose some and it’ll remain on outer edges. Price is good. Buy only for special occasions don’t wear it often.
kay l.
Color is vibrant and long lasting. Easy to apply, but if you make a mistake, it's hard to correct. Sometimes smears during application, so as long as you're paying attention it's fine. But like I said, this will last all day!
Unique Z.
Arcata, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this lip stain! It stays all day and night and doesnt get chunky or weird! Even without moisturizing! I recommend it to everyone for every occasion! They are available in colors for every outing and event!
Sydney ☻.
Lubbock
I love this lip stain! It’s very easy and precise when using it. The color plum pout is beautiful and it lasts me ALL. DAY. it’s also great for the price. Can’t beat it! Definitely would buy again, that is if I ever run out!
Kristina C.
If your going for something simple and hard to wash off and mess up then this is your go to product! Smells amazing. It’s very easy to apply. You just pop off the can and apply. The packaging consists of just plastic around the tube. I would buy this product again! I have five tubes right now.
Louise M.
Lynden, WA
I love that this product is basically a marker for my lips lol but it tends to settle in the cracks of my lips which is super annoying and doesn’t look good at all. I would not buy this again and I would not recommend
Alisyn R.
Newton, MA
I like the color, however it does not last as long as some other lip stains. After I drink or eat I need to reapply as it does not last the whole night out. It is easy to apply and use and isn’t bad for the price.
Rainey P.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Good flavor/scent, good color output, relatively long lasting. Main drawback that I've experienced is that sometimes the amount of color that comes out towards the end of one of these can be kind of inconsistent.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
NEW MILFORD, NJ
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.