BY COVERGIRL

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky...5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plasti...4 Answers
  • Does this lipstain last long without flaking1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain

Start your review of COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Breanne D.
Sanford
I really love this lip stain! It’s like coloring your lips with a marker lol. It doesn’t budge once you put it on. Which is good so doesn’t transfer onto anything. It’s not that expensive. Comes in a variety of different colors. I would definitely buy this again. I actually am all out of the one I had. And that’s because I used it all the time. So I’m due to purchase another one real soon. It’s just so easy to use. Definitely would recommend this product!
Heather T.
I do really like this product and so far it is my favorite. It has excellent staying power but can emphasize dryness so I like to put lip balm or vaseline over it and it looks great. I also love the inexpensive price and range of colors. I do highly recommend it. I also like that it doesn't have a wand and isn't liquidy, more like a marker.
Eve-Anne T.
West Palm Bch, FL
I loved the color but it dried out my lips. When it works it’s very handy.
It’s a good value, not too expensive.
Package was okay.  I didn’t think it was very eye catching though.
Not entirely. Color was good but it was very drying.
Id get it again if I could find away to combat the dryness it causes.
Pamela S.
Akron
It's been a while since I used Covergirl Outlast but I haven't purchased it again so I really didn't like it.   The color, as shown on the packaging, was fabulous but not on me.  It felt heavy when applied which was uncomfortable.  The product control was not great and as I am rather heavy handed, it was a mess.

Elizabeth P.
Evansville
I actually did love this lip stain on my lips. Very easy to carry around and reapply later in the day, if necessary. I will put this lip stain on my lips, and then apply some chapstick on top. It keeps my lips feeling nice with the Chapstick at it. I actually own two of these and I use one of them pretty often.
Bailey L.
Fort Worth
This is an excellent lipstain for the the price point.  It stays on for longer than I expected it to, the color was true to the packaging and the tube/marker lasted much longer than I thought it would (I used it quite frequently).  My only complaint would be that they don't make it in enough colors!
Alexandria P.
Ronda
No one even comes close to how perfect this stain is. My favorite makeup product ever-it's the one thing in my makeup routine that will never change. Please don't ever discontinue this product! Hands down one of the best lip stains made, not heavy on my lips and great for wearing all day. Very cheap!
Jennifer N.
I have used Covergirl lip stain many times.  I use a wide range of lip products and sometimes a stain is light, dries donut doesn't stain or come off.  It comes in a variety of colors.  The price is good.  I would recommend this to others who want a light, lasting stain.
Rebecca M.
This did stain my lips and it stayed on for most of the day. This is not one of my favorites but it did get the job done for the price I paid for it. Not very long lasting.  It does go on nicely though. I am willing to give it another try since it has been years since I used it.
Katharine H.
Chesapeake
It stays decently and blots easily. When I drank anything it definitely transferred but that was to be expected with it just being a stain. I really liked the color and how it looked on my lips. I did have a couple of friends try the color and it seemed to compliment most everyone.
Kachena O.
Kansas City, MO
How does it stay on
Melina W.
Poquoson, VA
Does it last long enough to be worth the money that it costs? Also, what is your favorite shade?
davina r.
El Paso, TX
How well does this stay on? Will it survive a meal?
ashley c.
Hemet, CA
Is this lipstain worth buying? I hate when im wearing one and it it dries weird and leaves my lips gross looking.
alexa w.
statesboro , GA
Looking for a new lip stain . is this one any good ?