candace p.
Lubbock, TX

Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.

Ali C.
Ali C.
2 years, 2 months ago
When I use a lip stain, like this one, I try to go a shade or two darker than what I would normally like because stains tend to apply lighter than they look! Hope this helps!
Erin E.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
3 years, 10 months ago
I don't wear much gloss -either a lipstick, stain, or chapstick. If I do go with a color it's usually a classic red. I really like the red CG stain on it's own for a matte look or under a lipstick. If you're nervous about trying more color, the stains are great because you can do one swipe for sheer color or more swipes for a deeper hue.
Hilory W.
Hilory W.
Austin, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
I am a lip gloss consesuer and have tried almost every lip gloss known to man. I absolutely love this color of lip gloss but the only problem I have with this lip gloss is it is a lip stain nude. Personally I do not agree with the lip stain because I really don't understand why you have to put in a lip stain. I do love the company cover girl and almost all their products as well. With this in mind I do like all of their lip gloss is but I like there later that glasses not the doctor let glasses that is just my opinion. I do like the projects feature that is very simple and the paint color that is shown. Other than that I do not agree with the lip stain because I have tried it before and I believe it just looks horrible. It does not leave the shine that I like on lip gloss but other people might like it. I do you agree with the two stars that was put up from the previous onion. But I would honestly put three stars on it.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
I go for the lighter colors but it depends on the look I'm going for. The nudes are the best because they go pretty much with everything I think.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
4 years, 2 months ago
I love trying new lip colors on me. I usually go for a nude or light pinky color but I find that brights and darks are in and I'll love to try them too