Alyx L.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Walmart
When I’m looking for something light weight to give my lips color, I reach for the Wild Berry Covergirl Outlast Lip Stain and I put a light coat of coconut oil over it. Sometimes a lipstick can just be too much and this just applies so deeply red and even on my fair skin that I almost can’t see the difference between this and lipstick. It can sometimes cling to dry spots, so I highly recommend keeping your lips moisturized with this option, but it’s still my go to when I want light weight but a lot of color. Doesn’t transfer much, if at all, and gives a fantastic look.