BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won t come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle! Lightweight color that won t come off. Water-based colorants last for hours. Precision application pen. .

• Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky...5 Answers
  • I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plasti...4 Answers
  • Has anyone found a similar product they like since this h...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain
  • "This is a stain and it does exactly what it's marketed to do! Love how long it lasts and that there's no dry lips like with lipstick!" in 38 reviews
  • "I use this lip product and I love how long it lasts. The product lasts a long time and the lettering on the package does not wear off with normal use. You can usually get a good deal on this lippy when you clip a coupon from the P&G spread in the paper. The stain goes on smooth and allows buildable coverage for me. I usually apply chapstick on top after the stain has dried." in 17 reviews
Alie H.
I have this in shade 440 which is a deep magenta color that is almost red, and it works exactly like I would expect a stain to work! I've had it for a long time obviously since it's discontinued now, and it hasn't dried up at all which is a huge plus, and when applied, isn't drying to my lips either. It holds up well under a balm or a gloss to give it some shine, or performs well on it's own, too. I wish it were still being produced because I would definitely buy more!
Shaleya J.
Tulsa, OK
Cover girl Outlast Lio Stains are one of my favorite lip stains to use! It’s affordable to purchase! They beautiful lip stain colors! I love the packages it makes it easier to apply! Feels like your literally drawing on your lips!
Jessie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay, so I know I give good reviews for quite a few things. But this lip stain deserves 50 stars. I would search the ends of the earth for this lip stain. Kill a small child even. This stuff lasts FOREVER and goes on so smooth that you don’t even need lipliner!
Melanie P.
I used these a while ago and I can no longer find them anywhere but this was my first lip stain. I loved it and have been addicted to lip stains ever since. I would buy these again if I could find them anywhere. Just like any lip stain though they will dry out if you don’t use them.
Deborah J.
Don't waste your money. These dry out extremely fast and don't provide much color, no matter how much you put on your lips. I tried 2 different colors to give them the "benefit" of my doubt and all I did was waste $9.99. Just don't bother...save your money for a better product.
Dana S.
Ballston Spa
I have COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Stain in the shade 440, and it's one of my favorite lip stains. The stain is very pigmented and leaves a sort of juicy, satin finish. And really does last all day--it's actually difficult to remove! My only problem is that it does dry out my lips after day-long wear, and having to scrub it off doesn't help. But, I love the color so much that I'll still continue to buy it.
Lindsay W.
Portland
Oh no! I loved these. As tough as they were to find in the past few year I managed to find them on sale in the store while they were being closed out. I love lip stains and for a while this was the only product like it still under $10. Benefit Cosmetics Best Tints 4ever! Their Benetint lip stain is the absolute best but its out of my measly budget.
Alyx L.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Walmart
When I’m looking for something light weight to give my lips color, I reach for the Wild Berry Covergirl Outlast Lip Stain and I put a light coat of coconut oil over it. Sometimes a lipstick can just be too much and this just applies so deeply red and even on my fair skin that I almost can’t see the difference between this and lipstick. It can sometimes cling to dry spots, so I highly recommend keeping your lips moisturized with this option, but it’s still my go to when I want light weight but a lot of color. Doesn’t transfer much, if at all, and gives a fantastic look.
Jesusita L.
Okay if you just want a base under a lipstick. It's streaky and can be a little drying. If your lips are dry it will show. Not that great of a lipstain. But they're all pretty much like that.
Rebekah F.
Willow Hill
I am a huge fan/user of the Outlast lip stain. It dose last a long time, and comes in a few different shades. I normally wear outlast instead of lipstick because I’m a huge coffee drinker, and by the end of my cup to work I would have to reapply lipstick. So for you coffee drinkers I would recommend that you give this product a try.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Do you normally go with brighter or darker shades of lip gloss/lipstick? I never experimented until the last few months and I am really happy with some of the discoveries.
Brittany E.
Does it stain your lips good and doesn't make them sticky or crease?
Michele M.
New Milford, NJ
I've read complaints that this stuff smells funny. Plastic-y even. Is this true?
Rachel E.
WHERE IS THIS IS IT DISCONTINUED? I NEED IT.
Do a lot of people like this product