COVERGIRL Outlast Double Lip Shine uploaded by cinthya c.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the dynamic duo of shine! One side delivers opalescent color with serious staying power, the other lays on a liquid gloss, for shimmering color that lasts up to 10 hours. 2 steps to long-wearing, shimmering shine. Color lasts up to 10 hours. Resilient to food oils and water. .

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Love love love this lip shine. So smooth and beautiful on your lips. Long lasting product" in 4 reviews
Rebecca B.
GIBSON, NC
I bought this thinking it would look good boy was I wrong! The color was a bold bright orange reddish looking color. When I wear just the lipstick it gives my lips the "butthole" look which isn't very pretty to say the least! The gloss had alot of pigment as well but it seemed like they weren't ment to blend with each other it was just a hot orange mess! It also wore off really fast which made my choice to not buy other colors. I would NOT recommend this product to anyone
Maria S.
Shawnee , KS
Review for: Other more...
Doesn't stay on very well for me, but have yet to find one that does in a store. I have really bad allergies; my nose runs EVERY DAY and has every day for as long as I can remember, unfortunately. So I quit wearing lipstick. It was pointless. I have one brand that works but have to purchase from an independent representative. This product MAY work for those that don't have to blow their nose constantly all day, but I wouldn't recommend it. It also has an odd smell that's kind of strong.
Felicia E.
Bloomfield, CT
This doesn't have staying power for man than 2 hours but that's pretty God considering the price range. It delivers good pigment and I received it for free in exchange for an opinion. It wasn't sticky so that's a plus as well!
Sarah R.
Review for: Other more...
These last, but they start to flake fairly easily if you don't touch up with the clear side. I ask wasn't super happy with their light/nude selection, at least that's in stores, as I still haven't found one that suits me. But I still wear them, they're pigmented wonderfully and will still have a lot of color.
Jen D.
Salisbury , MD
Review for: Sheerly Nude 295 more...
My go to lipstick and color. I've been using this for years. Lasts most of the day. Typically have to reapply after eating but does not rub off within the first half hour. I normally do not use the lip gloss.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
They are great, the colors are nice and it lasts many hours, but you HAVE to wear the gloss or else it gets super sticky and it wears off horrendously.
I have purchased at least a dozen of this but I see that brands like ColorPop have come out with beautiful affordable liquid formulas that are great.
It is sored of a pain to take it out. have patience and it will come off eventually. but NEVER sleep with it, it is horrible for your face and your lips.
Was I think one of the first to get this product but I guess there are better ones in the market right now.
Would still buy because of some shades that I love.
Nallely W.
Laredo, TX
Meet the covergirl double lip gloss. The gloss leaves your lips super shiney and soft the color's are beautiful but the best thing is thta this gloss dont leave your lips sticky like other gloss do
Allyson H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This product is good. The colors are rich and the application is super easy. The only two issues I could point out are the price and the fact that the gloss part goes down a LOT faster than the actual color. That being said the mouth feel is smooth and the wear is long lasting.
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
For a drugstore long lasting lip color I would say this is the best it gets. I'm still a fan of sephora brand long lasting lip color but this one is alright. You do have to reapply it but it's really shiny and looks amazing.
Reba B.
Does not last long or mix well on the lips. I'm not very impressed. Not a bad color, but I do feel that the advertising is off. As normal lip gloss it's good. I don't use the clear over the color as it doesn't work well, but as two separate lip glosses, they are decent.