BY COVERGIRL #96 in Liquid Foundation

Get the beauty of a liquid, powder, and concealer in one! Outlast All-Day Ultimate Finish 3-in-1 Foundation makeup glides on effortlessly to cover and conceal where you need it. It then dries to the soft finish of a powder. For an ultimate natural look, it’s all you need— all in one!

• Does it stay on all day? And is it good for any skin type? 1 Answers
  • Does this powder really last all day, or would I be better off wi...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dupe for any expensive powders like too faced, UD,...1 Answers
Katie C.
Review for: Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup Classic Beige 430 4 oz
As a person with Ivory skin it is hard to find a foundation powder that actually matches since they will always either be too light or to dark so you always have to picker the lesser evil when it comes to brands. Luckily the shade classic ivory with COVERGIRL is a perfect match to my skin tones and I love this product overall. It is super creamy and blends super well with either a sponge, beauty blender, or brush. It doesn't get streaky at all and is perfect for all day use without really having to touch up through out the day. Super happy customer!
Gabriela A.
Review for: Ultimate Finish Warm Beige 0.4 oz
I bought this because of the claim that it gives a powdery finish. It doesn't, from what I can see, but it goes on very smoothly and evenly. I have oily skin, so I'm still looking for a good foundation for my skin type. However, CoverGirl Ultimate Finish is a time-saver for me. The sponge makes the application neat and easy. The coverage is not thick, but perfect for a nice finish. It's a good thing to have, especially if I'm in a rush.
Jessica B.
I use this instead of the bottled liquid foundation. I think it blends better and really not as messy. It covers great and doesn't feel like it's caked on my skin. The price is ok... I know it's cheaper than other brands but to me it's just a little high. It lasts a good amount of time but the sponge it comes with doesn't. I usually have to change the sponge halfway through the use of the product. Overall a great product!
Amelia V.
Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup is a below-standard, very dated cream-to-powder foundation. It smooths on OK but the high amount of aluminum starch octenylsuccinate causes it to dry almost instantly, and it can feel uncomfortably matte. Ultimately, this is workable only for those with oily skin not prone to blemishes, because the waxlike thickeners in this product certainly won’t promote clear skin.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
I definitely prefer loose powder because you can really let the powder bake on too of the liquid foundation. This pressed powder does do the job when I want light coverage of greasy spots in my face. The colour I chose blended well with my face and I have no complaints about colour. The powder does need to be reapplied after awhile because I have extra oily skin.
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Review for: Ultimate Finis 435 Medium Light 0.4 oz
I have pretty much been loyal to Covergirl since highschool, I will say that as I age and my skin changes, I have needed to change the types of Covergirl foundation I use, but that doesn't diminish the fact that it works, and does what it is meant to do. I wouldn't probably buy it again myself at almost 40, but for younger girls I think it should work great.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
I like the coverage of this liquid powder. it goes on smooth and covers blemishes well. it definitely feels light on the skin. there isn't tons of color choices so getting a perfect match is a little difficult. I have not yet found a foundation I like better (beside my regular BB cream that it). I generally use for a quick foundation or cover up on the go
Alexis R.
Review for: Ultimate Finish Warm Beige 0.4 oz
This does a great job of covering up after I have put liquid foundation on my face. I was a first time user, so I didn't have a previous experience with it. As someone with a oily face, I was concerned that it would make my face breakout. It didn't, but I noticed that it does go on as a cakey finish. I'm not sure if I will purchase it again.
Jennifer C.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: Ultimate Finis 435 Medium Light 0.4 oz
I love using covergirl ultimate finish powder to set my liquid foundation. I have combination skin so sometime liquid foundation alone can get oily and smear off. A pressed powder is essential for my skin to make sure all foundation locks into place and to give a more matte ultimate finish. It also provides extra coverage for troubled skin.
Linz G.
This was my FIRST time using a Liquid Power and I don;t regret it! It stayed on my face throughout the day and was soo easy to apply I was shocked! I usually use foundation but when I found this, I stopped! I ran out so im back to liquid :p but i'd use again if I had the chance! I recommend this to anyone thinking about it :)
Yamilet Romero R.
How good is the coverage of this product?
orlanlly r.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Is this product good for dry skin?
emily n.
Louisville, KY
Is this product expensive?
Jennifer M.
Jamestown, OH
Is this oily?
. ..
Do you buy extra sponges to use this?