BY COVERGIRL

Instantly erase the appearance of dark circles and blemishes with Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer from COVERGIRL! The creamy smooth formula lasts all-day and the soft-touch applicator is gentle on delicate areas.

• How full of a coverage is this because I need full full full for ...1 Answers
  • Who was lucky to get their voxbox ? 1 Answers
  • Yay or nay? Looking for a good concealer? Is this good or no?2 Answers
Amber V.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Light
I am a high school teacher - I wake up SUPER early, therefore my makeup is on by 6:15 AM - the day is stressful, and I have a habit of touching my face BUT this concealer STAYS PUT - even after a gym session - my blemishes are covered and concealed.  All I do is dab a few dots and rub, and I am out the door and concealed!
Grace m.
harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Light
I use this product every day for concealing acne scars and other blemishes. It really covers everything and lasts all day without me having to wonder how my skin is looking throughout the day. 100% would buy again!
Maddie M.
Hoover, AL
This is great for a drugstore concealer! It has great coverage, and a little bit goes a long way. I got this product for free from influenster, but I will absolutely buy it when I run out!
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this concealer and I got it for free for my membership here, it's really good like other concealers and it's long lasting and you can add as much you want and it will still look great.! I totally recommend it.!
Danielle A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Light/Medium
I received this as a complimentary product through Influenster, and I fell in love as soon as I put it on my skin. My skin is combination oily and dry. It blends out SO smoothly, is buildable, doesn't cake/crease, and feels so soft. It lasted a full day for me (possibly with the help of a setting spray) and I didn't notice any acne scarring showing through by the end of the day. I will definitely repurchase this product when I run out!
Maryliz M.
Deltona , FL
Review for: Light/Medium
Great coverage, lasted almost all day long, I just didn't get the right shade for me. I can't compare to any other. I usually don't like CG but this wasn't bad, it wasn't excellent but it was not bad.
Brittany J.
Goldonna, LA
Review for: Light/Medium
I liked this concealer. I really liked the applicator tip that you use to put it on with. It was different than most you use and it blended it in very well.
Leesy L.
Socorro , NM
Review for: Light/Medium
I am super picky with concealers! I need some full coverage in my life. This concealer lasts even though I touched my face well over 100 times during my day! My before & after pics are both looking flawless! I am very happy with this product!!
Gabriela A.
Review for: Light/Medium
I liked much this concealer. I do not suffer from dark circles, but I have a bit and this concealer manages to hide them. The product is fabulous, easy to apply and with great coverage. Sincerely it is difficult to me to find new brands that I like and this one already belongs to my favorites. I touch very much the face during the day, but the makeup still was. I am very happy with the product! I recommend it.I received for free!!! But all opinions are mine. Thanks influenster and covergirl.
Kiara J.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Light/Medium
This concealer is very nice! I'm glad to say that it is easy to apply, no mess no stress. The packaging appeals to the eye it's very simple. Pros: I love the squeeze tube design..Cons: I would probably need to use a darker shade, but otherwise the application is smooth and blendable!
Cait D.
How long does this last?
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cover well? Like dark circles under your eyes?
Krista E.
Helendale, CA
Does this cover dark bags under the eye and remain creaseless all day?
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI
How long throughout the day does this product last? How good is the coverage?
Theresa E.
Moss Point, MS
Does this concealer when applied to under your eyes, end up really thick and does it create skin to be oily? My skin is really oily and don't want to use anything that makes it worse.