BY COVERGIRL

Instantly erase the appearance of dark circles and blemishes with Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer from COVERGIRL! The creamy smooth formula lasts all-day and the soft-touch applicator is gentle on delicate areas.

• How full of a coverage is this because I need full full full for ...1 Answers
  • Who was lucky to get their voxbox ? 1 Answers
  • Yay or nay? Looking for a good concealer? Is this good or no?2 Answers
Amber V.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Light
I am a high school teacher - I wake up SUPER early, therefore my makeup is on by 6:15 AM - the day is stressful, and I have a habit of touching my face BUT this concealer STAYS PUT - even after a gym session - my blemishes are covered and concealed.  All I do is dab a few dots and rub, and I am out the door and concealed!
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Fair
I feel that this product is somewhat gimmicke. The concealer itself is decent, but I'm not sure that helps decrease puffiness in any way. However, the rollerball is very soothing on my undereyes, so I often use it for that aspect alone
Asia W.
cedar rapids
Review for: Fair
love this cover girl concealer it alot like tarts very bold and full coverage so in love with it and a good price and stays all day
Katrina O.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Fair
A decent concealer. Not ultra heavy coverage, which is nice because it means you can wear it with a lighter face of makeup and not have huge full coverage undereyes. I don't like the shade range or the sponge applicator - it makes it hard to get out product and I'm worried about sanitation with it.
Stephanie C.
Review for: Fair
First off, I bought this concealer because Gwen Stefani told me to. I kept seeing the commercial and while in rite aid the other day said "screw it" and bought it. It lives up to the stays all day part of it's name. There is no obnoxious smell to it and it's not greasy. My only issues with it are it seems to crease fairly easily and "fair Clair" is not fair it's more of a light shade. So I bought it to highlight under my eyes and end up just covering dark circles. Other than that, it has great coverage, it's cheap, and easily blended out with a damp makeup sponge!
Grace m.
harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Light
I use this product every day for concealing acne scars and other blemishes. It really covers everything and lasts all day without me having to wonder how my skin is looking throughout the day. 100% would buy again!
Jen T.
Ramsey, MN
Review for: Light/Medium
This is a pretty great concealer! I have deep set under eyes that are always some tone of purple... I recently switched from a brand I have been using for years and I have found everything I need in this new OUTLAST! Coverage really does last all day without dulling. I would recommend this product to anyone who can't go without their concealer.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
Review for: Light/Medium
I love it! The concealer was my skin color. Was skeptical at first because the label said it contains an oxide which in some products turns the products on my skin to an orangish/red finish. This one didn't do that so 5 stars.
Amber W.
Sugar land , TX
Review for: Light
I use this every day for my dark circles and acne scars. It has great coverage and doesn't cake on. It goes on smooth. It also looks great on top of foundation to brighten up the eyes. I'd definitely recommend this.
Sofia B.
Review for: Light
This is great!!! This and the fit me concealer from Maybelline are my favorites, this is really easy to blend and if you do it correctly you can build it up because it is really buildable
Cait D.
How long does this last?
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cover well? Like dark circles under your eyes?
Krista E.
Helendale, CA
Does this cover dark bags under the eye and remain creaseless all day?
Jessica P.
Youngstown, OH
Does this give good coverage for under your eyes?
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI
How long throughout the day does this product last? How good is the coverage?