BY COVERGIRL

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly erase the appearance of dark circles and blemishes with Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer from COVERGIRL! The creamy smooth formula lasts all-day and the soft-touch applicator is gentle on delicate areas.

• How full of a coverage is this because I need full full f...1 Answers
  • Who was lucky to get their voxbox ? 1 Answers
  • Yay or nay? Looking for a good concealer? Is this good or...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer
  • "covergirl sent me this product so i could try it out. i got fair 810 and when i first swatched it it looked like it wouldn't work but once on my foundation it blended really well. i don't really have a problem with dark circles so i can't say if it helps with that but it lasts all day on me without creasing. " in 66 reviews
  • "this is an amazing concealer. it's full coverage, and the applicator makes it easy to swipe under your eyes and any crease you may have trouble reaching. i've tried so many concealers, nars, urban decay, coverfx, and this is better than my higher end brands. i will always purchase this concealer especially because it would be good for highlighting when i highlight and contour my face. if you have sensitive skin or redness and darker scars from your acne, this will cover it. i have combination skin and i set this with their outlast all day matte powder and it lasts me all day without having to reapply. the only downside is their shade variety is very poor. there are more skin tones than fair, light, light medium, medium covergirl. they need to expand it because it's disappointing." in 28 reviews
  • "got it for free. lightweight and easy to blend. only 4 stars because it is not full coverage. more like medium or natural coverage. did last all day which was impressive for a drug store product. i would recommend it." in 27 reviews
  • "first off, i bought this concealer because gwen stefani told me to. i kept seeing the commercial and while in rite aid the other day said "screw it" and bought it. it lives up to the stays all day part of it's name. there is no obnoxious smell to it and it's not greasy. my only issues with it are it seems to crease fairly easily and "fair clair" is not fair it's more of a light shade. so i bought it to highlight under my eyes and end up just covering dark circles. other than that, it has great coverage, it's cheap, and easily blended out with a damp makeup sponge!" in 23 reviews
Cassie R.
Centetburg
This is one of the best lip product I have used. It keeps lips soft and full and last all day with the smoothness till next day even.
laura c.
240 Hickory st Gainesville GA
Review for: Medium Deep more...
Es un correcto o disimulador de ojeras con un tono suave y su cobertura es media. Es ideal para tener un maquillaje más natural.
Virginia S.
Louisville, KY
This works great! It lasts all day just as it says with no creasing I also like to use it in place of a primer on my eyelids because it helps the eyeshadow stay all day long too.
Chatty A.
sarasota
I love using this product to touch up my eyeshadow, wing and eyebrows. Other than that I wouldn't use this product all over my face without powder if you have oily skin, like I do.
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
I really like this concealer. It is a perfect consistency. I covers up my blemishes and discoloration really well. I also like the applicator. Just wish there was a bigger tube of it.
Monta J.
Phoenix
I like this concealer, because it doesn’t crease at the end of the day for me, makes it blend flawlessly in to my skin, and it has a soft sponge tip applicator. :) I have been using cover since 2009 my high school days and it’s still hands down my 1st choice brand of makeup if your a beginner wanting to start out in the makeup world. :) Not to mention, the covergirl brand is worth every penny. I’m really wanting to give their new eyeshadow palettes a TRY! And their matte made foundation. :)
Vanessa R.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER!! It sets in place and dosent crease and it looks great on the skin, not cakey at all!! Iv gone through like three tubes already and I plan to continue to buy these concealers.
Daniel G.
Review for: Medium more...
Who knew this product would be my concealer holy grail? I picked up this concealer when I saw a good deal at my local drugstore. I was and still am surprised at the perfect full yet sheer coverage! It conceals perfectly from my scars to my dark under eye circles without leaving a cakey and heavy appearance! It feels so sheer and light weight. The medium color leaves no different tint or oxidizes. The only concealer I have bought twice...
chelsey m.
Love this concealer! Applies good and even and covers every imperfection well! Makes my foundation look good and thick but not cakey! Would definitely recommend
Vivian P.
Portland, IN
Review for: Medium more...
I love this creamy lightweight concealer! It is easy to apply/blend and very affordable! I purchased this concealer at Walmart!
Cait D.
How long does this last?
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Does this cover well? Like dark circles under your eyes?
Krista E.
Copperas Cove
Does this cover dark bags under the eye and remain creaseless all day?
Larissa G.
Baldwin, WI
How long throughout the day does this product last? How good is the coverage?
Theresa E.
Moss Point, MS
Does this concealer when applied to under your eyes, end up really thick and does it create skin to be oily? My skin is really oily and don't want to use anything that makes it worse.

back