BY COVERGIRL

Instantly erase the appearance of dark circles and blemishes with Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer from COVERGIRL! The creamy smooth formula lasts all-day and the soft-touch applicator is gentle on delicate areas.

• How full of a coverage is this because I need full full full for ...1 Answers
  • Who was lucky to get their voxbox ? 1 Answers
  • Yay or nay? Looking for a good concealer? Is this good or no?2 Answers
Amber V.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Light
I am a high school teacher - I wake up SUPER early, therefore my makeup is on by 6:15 AM - the day is stressful, and I have a habit of touching my face BUT this concealer STAYS PUT - even after a gym session - my blemishes are covered and concealed.  All I do is dab a few dots and rub, and I am out the door and concealed!
Asia W.
cedar rapids
Review for: Fair
love this cover girl concealer it alot like tarts very bold and full coverage so in love with it and a good price and stays all day
Grace m.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Light
I use this product every day for concealing acne scars and other blemishes. It really covers everything and lasts all day without me having to wonder how my skin is looking throughout the day. 100% would buy again!
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
Review for: Light/Medium
I love it! The concealer was my skin color. Was skeptical at first because the label said it contains an oxide which in some products turns the products on my skin to an orangish/red finish. This one didn't do that so 5 stars.
Amber W.
Sugar land , TX
Review for: Light
I use this every day for my dark circles and acne scars. It has great coverage and doesn't cake on. It goes on smooth. It also looks great on top of foundation to brighten up the eyes. I'd definitely recommend this.
Sofia B.
Review for: Light
This is great!!! This and the fit me concealer from Maybelline are my favorites, this is really easy to blend and if you do it correctly you can build it up because it is really buildable
Kailyn O.
Loranger, LA
Review for: Light
Concealer wise I love cover girl. It's inexpensive, easy to use and my go to for my natural or more glam days. Overall you can't go wrong. Very light weight.
Jeysa D.
Po Box 2417 Isabela, PR
Review for: Fair
Its the best drugstore concealer and its so smooth and easy to apply i love it haha its my fave for EVERRRR i give it a 100%
My C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Light/Medium
This product is my go to for my concealer, the soft touch tip is very easy on sensitive skins like mine, it blends on your skin so nicely and I would recommend to it everyone and give it a dry, it lasts for many hours
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
Review for: Light/Medium
Good concealer!! I really like Covergirl Outlast makeup products. Your makeup stays in place and it lasts long.
Cait D.
How long does this last?
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cover well? Like dark circles under your eyes?
Krista E.
Helendale, CA
Does this cover dark bags under the eye and remain creaseless all day?
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI
How long throughout the day does this product last? How good is the coverage?
Theresa E.
Moss Point, MS
Does this concealer when applied to under your eyes, end up really thick and does it create skin to be oily? My skin is really oily and don't want to use anything that makes it worse.