BY COVERGIRL

Instantly erase the appearance of dark circles and blemishes with Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer from COVERGIRL! The creamy smooth formula lasts all-day and the soft-touch applicator is gentle on delicate areas.

• How full of a coverage is this because I need full full full for ...1 Answers
  • Who was lucky to get their voxbox ? 1 Answers
  • Yay or nay? Looking for a good concealer? Is this good or no?2 Answers
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
Review for: Light/Medium
I honestly wasn't very happy with the concealer. It was too thin but I love the powder. The powder has great coverage and doesn't have a nasty makeup smell. The lipgloss smells so good and didn't dry my lips out. Over all I'm happy with the box.
Lauren D.
W Hempstead, NY
Review for: Light/Medium
I received this product for free for testing. Its great and really last all day compared to other concealers. Best for undereyes and blemishes. Its buildable if you need more coverage. I would buy this again and recommend this to my friends.
Morgan C.
Wise, VA
Review for: Light/Medium
The color sent to me was a little too dark as I use concealer under my eye to double as a highlight. But, the formula is great. Covers and blends beautifully. I mixed it with a lighter concealer and it stayed on all day and didn't crease.
Rina G.
I just received a free covergirl outlast voxbox.. i was super excited to try out the concealer. I found that it does crease alittle and that the coverage isnt as great as id like it to be. I cant wait to try the other products i received
Celia S.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Light/Medium
I received the products free of charge and was excited especially for the concealer. It did not work great for me however. The formula is quite different from what I'm used to. I wish it had a much thicker consistency and full coverage.
Alexis C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Review for: Light/Medium
I got my first voxbox ever today and it was the COVERGIRL outlast box! I loved the concealer that was inside, it blended so well and was perfect for my skin! I definitely will get this in the future and I highly suggest this to others!
Laura S.
Review for: Light/Medium
I'm actually pretty satisfied with this product, it hasn't creased and it seems to last over 6 hours. The only reason I haven't given it a 5/5 is due to the applicator.

I received this concealer in my covergirl outlast voxbox for free.

Brandi J.
Council Blfs, IA
Review for: Light/Medium
I have just received this product and I can already tell how much I love it! At first I didn't think it would match my color but it did very well. It was very bendable and I really love it. It will probably be my new go to concealer.
Stephanie G.
Review for: Light/Medium
I received this product complimentary provided by Influenster & covergirl . I received this in the shade light/medium & I love it . Nice packaging . It applies very easily with a nice finish . I would definitely recommend to others .
Sam N.
Ellicottville, NY
Review for: Light/Medium
I'd have to say that this is probably my favorite concealer. It is super lightweight but has full coverage and truly does last all day long. Great color matching to my skins ton. Took away the dark under my eyes! Highly recommended!
Cait D.
How long does this last?
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cover well? Like dark circles under your eyes?
Krista E.
Helendale, CA
Does this cover dark bags under the eye and remain creaseless all day?
Jessica P.
Youngstown, OH
Does this give good coverage for under your eyes?
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI
How long throughout the day does this product last? How good is the coverage?