COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer
Instantly erase the appearance of dark circles and blemishes with Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer from COVERGIRL! The creamy smooth formula lasts all-day and the soft-touch applicator is gentle on delicate areas.see more...
Top Questions See all 237 Q&A
- "covergirl sent me this product so i could try it out. i got fair 810 and when i first swatched it it looked like it wouldn't work but once on my foundation it blended really well. i don't really have a problem with dark circles so i can't say if it helps with that but it lasts all day on me without creasing. " in 66 reviews
- "this is an amazing concealer. it's full coverage, and the applicator makes it easy to swipe under your eyes and any crease you may have trouble reaching. i've tried so many concealers, nars, urban decay, coverfx, and this is better than my higher end brands. i will always purchase this concealer especially because it would be good for highlighting when i highlight and contour my face. if you have sensitive skin or redness and darker scars from your acne, this will cover it. i have combination skin and i set this with their outlast all day matte powder and it lasts me all day without having to reapply. the only downside is their shade variety is very poor. there are more skin tones than fair, light, light medium, medium covergirl. they need to expand it because it's disappointing." in 28 reviews
- "got it for free. lightweight and easy to blend. only 4 stars because it is not full coverage. more like medium or natural coverage. did last all day which was impressive for a drug store product. i would recommend it." in 27 reviews
- "first off, i bought this concealer because gwen stefani told me to. i kept seeing the commercial and while in rite aid the other day said "screw it" and bought it. it lives up to the stays all day part of it's name. there is no obnoxious smell to it and it's not greasy. my only issues with it are it seems to crease fairly easily and "fair clair" is not fair it's more of a light shade. so i bought it to highlight under my eyes and end up just covering dark circles. other than that, it has great coverage, it's cheap, and easily blended out with a damp makeup sponge!" in 23 reviews
- CoverGirl All Day Outlast soft touch concealer in medium/deep
- CoverGirl All Day Outlast matte finishing powder in medium/deep
-COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Color & Gloss
I first put on moisturizer. Then the concealer. Although it matched my color very well, it kinda did not conceal very well. I did like the soft applicator tip. I had to put it on a couple of times for it to cover.
Disclaimer: I received this product for FREE on influenster!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos