BY COVERGIRL

Instantly erase the appearance of dark circles and blemishes with Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer from COVERGIRL! The creamy smooth formula lasts all-day and the soft-touch applicator is gentle on delicate areas.

• How full of a coverage is this because I need full full full for ...1 Answers
  • Who was lucky to get their voxbox ? 1 Answers
  • Yay or nay? Looking for a good concealer? Is this good or no?2 Answers
Natalie F.
Covina, CA
Review for: Light/Medium
I love all different kind of concealer, cause I have a little bit dark bags so I put a red under first then I add this color and it comes out amazing looking, coming from a makeup artist who is picky with makeup I really like this a lot and recommend it to anyone!
Fiona D.
Review for: Light/Medium
I really enjoy this product. I use it under my eyes. It is really easy to blend and offers good coverage. It is not my favorite product but for the price and what it gives, it's pretty awesome. I recommend this project to everyone. I would definitley buy again.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
Review for: Light/Medium
I reall do love this stuff. I have been reaching for it over m tarte shape tape concealer! It has high coverage but feels so lightweight. I like the packaging a lot, the squeeze tube is convenient and sanitar. The formula is buildable and is east to re appli.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Light/Medium
I received this complimentary in a voxbox. It's a good concealer for simple everyday makeup. It's not as thick as other concealers that i use. I wouldn't use it if i want to highlight underneath my eyes but i really like how light it feels on the skin.
Jennifer M.
Norwalk, CA
Review for: Light/Medium
Even though this concealer is more of a medium coverage it still did a great job at hiding my imperfections. The color I got light/medium was a perfect match! And I'd say I would really purchase this concealer again. Great for oily to combination skin!
Cynthiaa J.
Modesto , CA
Review for: Light/Medium
Although this concealer was a little too dark for me I love the easy application and the silky feeling of the concealer. The packaging is verrry convenient. I will continue to use this concealer on the daily to see how well it really does at lasting :)
Samantha H.
Havertown, PA
Review for: Light/Medium
Is this the best concealer I've ever used!? No, but for a drug store concealer it is pretty great. Easy to apply with the applicator tip and blends well. The shade I was given is really good for my skin color. The amount of coverage is just right too.
Amber T.
Potsdam , NY
Review for: Light/Medium
Got this free product in the cover girl box box, and am already loving it! I love the applicator, it glides on smooth. You do need a separate beauty blender to apply it better though. It doesn't blend in perfect with my skin tone but I think it works!
teffany  m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
super creamy & very easy to blend. it last me allday. I set it with the face powder and left a nice matte finish. The packaging is nice. I honestly love the product i find it very creamy and easy to blend in with my beauty blender or buffing brush
Heather B.
Lewes, DE
Review for: Light/Medium
I thought the concealer was great! It really blended well and covered my dark circles and blemishes. I have a lot of acne scars and it was really good at covering those. It was very easy to apply and I didn't have to continue to squeeze a lot out.
Cait D.
How long does this last?
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cover well? Like dark circles under your eyes?
Krista E.
Helendale, CA
Does this cover dark bags under the eye and remain creaseless all day?
Jessica P.
Youngstown, OH
Does this give good coverage for under your eyes?
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI
How long throughout the day does this product last? How good is the coverage?