BY COVERGIRL

Instantly erase the appearance of dark circles and blemishes with Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer from COVERGIRL! The creamy smooth formula lasts all-day and the soft-touch applicator is gentle on delicate areas.

• How full of a coverage is this because I need full full full for ...1 Answers
  • Who was lucky to get their voxbox ? 1 Answers
  • Yay or nay? Looking for a good concealer? Is this good or no?2 Answers
Briana R.
Midland , TX
Review for: Light/Medium
I just received this Concealer in my Voxbox & I really like it, its perfect for an everday concealer, not too thick, not too light. Its extremely easy to blend & it covers up pretty good. I didnt get my shade exactly but I will go out and buy it for those "No makeup, makeup looks ".
Shantelle B.
Williamsport
Review for: Light/Medium
I always use fit me concealer, don't really like changing prouducts but I also like covergirl products also they are good for ur skin.. what do u think should I stay with fit me or try something different maybe this? I don't wear or know a lot about makeup so I always ask questions
Niki M.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Light/Medium
I hadn't ever used concealer prior to receiving a sample in my influenster voxbox. However, I really like this! I can cover up my darker spots or blemishes, and I can also diminish my bags. I love this concealer because it lasts my entire work day (and sometimes this is 6am-11pm).
Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Light/Medium
I was so excited to receive this in my first Influenster Box, and I was not disappointed! It is very easy to apply, I just dotted it on, and then used a wet Real Techniques look alike Beauty Blender sponge. It covered up my red from rosacea very well, and it lasted alll day!
yaritza g.
New York , NY
Review for: Light/Medium
I had to give it 3 stars due to the lack of coverage. It's a bit thin so you'd have to build it but man this is long lasting! It lasts a pretty long time compared to other drugstore concealers. I'd recommend this for someone that wants to do a light "no makeup" makeup look.
Cierra N.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Light/Medium
I got this for FREE from Influenster to try and review. I love this concealer! I've had trouble finding a lightweight product and this is perfect for blending and building on. I use it mostly under my eyes but it also works on blemishes but keep in mind it is light weight.
Ariel L.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Light/Medium
I received the 850 medium/deep concealer free from Influenster Covergirl OUTLAST all-day Voxbox. This product is amazing and really does last all day. I have acne and it's really smooth on my skin because of the sponge where the product comes out. Also good for oily skin.
Abigail H.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Light/Medium
Great product for the value. Great for blemish coverage that will stay all day! I was not a fan of the applicator tip. I felt it was unnecessary and trapped a lot of product. Other than the applicator issues this product is great and I would recommend it to a friend!!
Katlin T.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Light/Medium
Loved how this concealer gave my face a smooth coverage and didn't build up or wear off during the day! I took the sponge off to save the product and used my own blender. Great price and awesome product! I received this free from Influenster, but my opinion is my own.
Kinsey M.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Light/Medium
I'm going to blame my low rating on color match! The color I got has a slight orange tint to it. I LOVED the applicator! The tube is big! With a lot of product in it! I used it for a cut crease on my eyes! Not to mention it was FREE in my first Influenster box!!!!!
Cait D.
How long does this last?
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cover well? Like dark circles under your eyes?
Krista E.
Helendale, CA
Does this cover dark bags under the eye and remain creaseless all day?
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI
How long throughout the day does this product last? How good is the coverage?
Theresa E.
Moss Point, MS
Does this concealer when applied to under your eyes, end up really thick and does it create skin to be oily? My skin is really oily and don't want to use anything that makes it worse.