BY COVERGIRL

Instantly erase the appearance of dark circles and blemishes with Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer from COVERGIRL! The creamy smooth formula lasts all-day and the soft-touch applicator is gentle on delicate areas.

• How full of a coverage is this because I need full full full for ...1 Answers
  • Who was lucky to get their voxbox ? 1 Answers
  • Yay or nay? Looking for a good concealer? Is this good or no?2 Answers
Hannah w.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Light/Medium
Really happy with the overall formula and coverage from this concealer. The blendability is great and the shade was my perfect color. The only change I would make to the product would be a different applicator style, I would prefer to have an application stick over having to squeeze the tube
Kate C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Light/Medium
I received this in my voxbox. This concealer is actually pretty darn fantastic. I was incredibly surprised by it. It is long lasting, blends well, good color match, and it actually covered up some of my dark circles. Definitely something to try out if you're looking for a drugstore concealer
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
I got this concealer complimentary from Influenster and I'm pretty happy with it. The brush on it is so soft and it helps apply the concealer under my eyes. I have really bad eye bags and this product does a really good job at hiding them. It also lasts a long time so I would recommend this.
Sunaed R.
Review for: Light/Medium
This is a pretty good product. Great coverage. coverage hides under eyes pretty well. But beware, it is on the pinky side. Which can be noticable sometimes. I added the Covergirl Outlast powder and it toned down the pink. I received this product for free to review, all opinions are my own.
Jennifer G.
Review for: Light/Medium
Although I received this product for free for testing, I would definitely buy it again. It was a good color match for me and had pretty good coverage. It set down well with a powder and had some decent staying power. If I wanted a brighter under eye, I might go for a lighter shade though!
Maddie Q.
Baltimore, MD
I received this free in a VoxBox from influenster. Normally I have a hard time with concealers because they go on very heavy and don't blend in with my skin tone. This concealer however blends extremely well while also covering well. I use it under my eyes and on red spots and I love it.
Betty M.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Light/Medium
I'm loving the coverage it's giving I use it under my foundation to cover dark spots & acne scars the formula is really light weight so even tho I apply foundation on top it doesn't leave my face looking cakey

I received this product free for reviewing purposes but the opinion is my own.
Monique L.
Review for: Light/Medium
I received this product for testing from Covergirl and I really liked this product. It really covers my undereye, which is something I need for college since I am always on the go and don't get enough sleep. It is also a drug store product so I am not breaking the bank with this product.
Esma C.
Review for: Light/Medium
This concealer is pretty thing but doesn't do a bad job at highlighting your face. I use this to highlight not actually conceal anything. I got sent the shade "light", "fair" would have been perfect. I love the packaging, the applicator. The tube is perfect. It didn't crease on my face.
Gigie M.
Review for: Light/Medium
I received this product from Influenster and couldn't be happier about it. I use this concealer on both my glam days and my natural makeup days. Great for both if you don't want a heavy feel. Pair with their matte finishing powder for an all day flawless look and you're good to go!!!
Cait D.
How long does this last?
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cover well? Like dark circles under your eyes?
Krista E.
Helendale, CA
Does this cover dark bags under the eye and remain creaseless all day?
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI
How long throughout the day does this product last? How good is the coverage?
Theresa E.
Moss Point, MS
Does this concealer when applied to under your eyes, end up really thick and does it create skin to be oily? My skin is really oily and don't want to use anything that makes it worse.