Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
Cover Girl products are amazingly affective on my skin πŸ’– I just love it! OK so this has a cute little soft tip so you can smoothly apply. No clogged pores! No blemishes! Fragrance free! And dark circles are gone! I like the cute Little bottle it comes in..kind of gives it a sleek 'red dress feel to it! You can see the color through it so no guessing there! It dried out pretty well under foundation and I'm use to my oily skin shining through the concealer and makeup!!, no creasing line falling through, for this purpose I like to use it on my lids to hold my shadow in place. I haven't seen my dark circles under my eyes through it so that's a big plus for meπŸ’“ but over all I love it. I think it was a great big that I have made. And I know you'll would find it great also. I would compare it to Bare minerals concealer but without the 24 hour hold..