BY COVERGIRL

Instantly erase the appearance of dark circles and blemishes with Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer from COVERGIRL! The creamy smooth formula lasts all-day and the soft-touch applicator is gentle on delicate areas.

• How full of a coverage is this because I need full full full for ...1 Answers
  • Who was lucky to get their voxbox ? 1 Answers
  • Yay or nay? Looking for a good concealer? Is this good or no?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer
  • "covergirl sent me this product so i could try it out. i got fair 810 and when i first swatched it it looked like it wouldn't work but once on my foundation it blended really well. i don't really have a problem with dark circles so i can't say if it helps with that but it lasts all day on me without creasing. " in 66 reviews
  • "this is an amazing concealer. it's full coverage, and the applicator makes it easy to swipe under your eyes and any crease you may have trouble reaching. i've tried so many concealers, nars, urban decay, coverfx, and this is better than my higher end brands. i will always purchase this concealer especially because it would be good for highlighting when i highlight and contour my face. if you have sensitive skin or redness and darker scars from your acne, this will cover it. i have combination skin and i set this with their outlast all day matte powder and it lasts me all day without having to reapply. the only downside is their shade variety is very poor. there are more skin tones than fair, light, light medium, medium covergirl. they need to expand it because it's disappointing." in 28 reviews
  • "got it for free. lightweight and easy to blend. only 4 stars because it is not full coverage. more like medium or natural coverage. did last all day which was impressive for a drug store product. i would recommend it." in 27 reviews
  • "first off, i bought this concealer because gwen stefani told me to. i kept seeing the commercial and while in rite aid the other day said "screw it" and bought it. it lives up to the stays all day part of it's name. there is no obnoxious smell to it and it's not greasy. my only issues with it are it seems to crease fairly easily and "fair clair" is not fair it's more of a light shade. so i bought it to highlight under my eyes and end up just covering dark circles. other than that, it has great coverage, it's cheap, and easily blended out with a damp makeup sponge!" in 23 reviews
ashlee w.
Review for: Fair more...
Fair? FAIR? In what world is this concealer fair? How is this the lightest shade? Does CoverGirl have a thing against pale princesses? All signs point to yes. Has this company ever heard of highlighting? Even people that aren't pale like to use a lighter concealer to HIGHLIGHT. I know they don't care what I have to say, and it's rather discouraging. Especially after all these years, they still haven't listened. Could someone tell this company that there are other colors besides beige and tan?
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I purchased this when I purchased the Out Last 3 in 1 foundation. I was a bit skeptical at first because usually Covergirl and me do not get a long with their eyeliners or mascaras, however I was SOO impressed with this concealer and then foundation paired together!  Very audible, and smooths out evenly. Long lasting for sure, I never needed a touch up from morning till night. I use a beauty blender and put it under my eyes, and on the bridge of my nose. I would def buy again. Have found my favorite department store foundation and concealer. Truly happy, now i just wish that their eye liners and mascaras didnt cause me eye infections :( but i love their lip line and their foundation line!
Karen ūüćĮ.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is amazing! It's very light weight and the coverage is amazing! The application is fairly easy but not the safest , it's almost like a sponge . I also found that it can clog up the sponge and when you squeeze it out it can explode , I've had this happen a few times . And when the tube is getting empty a lot of product is left over and stuck , just something to think about!
Ariel R.
Lawrenceville
Review for: Medium Deep more...
I love the outlast collection but if you let the concealer sit for too long the serum inside leaks first before you get a nice application of product and it does have a sponge top applicator which can get a little messy and not much color range for darker skin tones
Kelly B.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
Good concealer if you want light to medium coverage. After about 3 hours, you can see it start to wear off. Easy application, and lasts a while. Not sure that I would buy again only because I like full coverage concealers.
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light/Medium more...
Full disclosure: this product was a complimentary perk I received for my honest review here on Influenster.

I've really been getting into concealer lately. I avoided it because my early experiences with it were pretty awful. It could be cake-y, the wrong color completely, or too yellow. It ended up making me look like I had a sunglasses tan if I used it under my eyes, or would make a blemish look more obvious when I needed it covered up.

But lately, I've been discovering how new formulations of this are making it much more useable and even, natural looking. The CoverGirl formula I tried is definitely in the latter category. It's really light and creamy-- plus the applicator tip is plush which makes it simple to apply, then blend in seamlessly to my skin.

I used it under my eyes in an inverted triangle and also to cover a nasty little red bump on my nose (ugh Rudolph no thanks). I was so pleased with how light the formula was, not heavy or sticky at all. It worked really well for under eye coverage and it lasted overnight-- when I slept in it, there was still some left the next AM!

On the blemish-- it helped tone down the redness but it IS a bit more sheer, so it didn't completely mask it. However, this was to me, a plus. Concealer NEVER totally covers a bump on your face, and this was creamy but not heavy, so it didn't settle into any of the skin around the tiny bump, making it looks gross and over layered as some formulas do. It didn't last 24 hours as it did under my eyes-- but your nose is a bit oilier so that's expected (plus I'm sure I scratched my nose or something in my sleep and rubbed it off).

All in all, this did what it said it would and I am impressed. I really like the way it feels and how it goes on. Natural and semi-sheer, very elegant.
ūüĎĎCali q.
Turlock, CA
Love this concealer and love how it feels how it looks and most of all how it stays on all day this is one of my must haves when putting on makeup because I have bags under my eyes
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Light more...
I am a high school teacher - I wake up SUPER early, therefore my makeup is on by 6:15 AM - the day is stressful, and I have a habit of touching my face BUT this concealer STAYS PUT - even after a gym session - my blemishes are covered and concealed.  All I do is dab a few dots and rub, and I am out the door and concealed!
Kirsten S.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
As a tired new mama, concealer is probably my most used makeup product lately. I've got dry skin and finding one that doesn't crease in my eye wrinkles (ugh...wrinkles - another problem from another day!) is tough stuff. Having tried out my complimentary sample for the past few days, I am pretty impressed with this new Outlast concealer! It actually held up throughout the day with minimal creasing (it did crease but not a lot), and my skin didn't look dry and crepey either. I did use a primer underneath it though every time I wore it, so I can't say if that helped with the staying power or not.

I like how it comes in a little squeezy bottle and has a felt tip applicator. I didn't think the applicator spread the product very well though, so I ended up using it to dab the product around my face then used a Beautyblender to blend the concealer in for a smooth even finish. Even though the applicator didn't work as intended, I like it since I feel like it keeps the product germ-free...I'm a fan of not having to dip fingers into makeup pots. Just seems more sanitary to me.

The only issue is that I feel like I'm in between the light and medium shades and there aren't a ton of colors to choose from. I ended up going with the darker one and glad I did since it does blend into my foundation better since I use this more to conceal and not to highlight. Overall, I think this is a super solid choice for a drugstore concealer.

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary sample of this concealer, but all opinions are honest and my own.
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I received this product for free via Influenster, and I was pretty excited to try it out because I have never tried anything from the Outlast line. First of all, I have the shade Light. It is a good match, but I think Fair would be better for highlighting purposes. It is an okay concealer. It doesn't have the best coverage, but it works fairly well on days when my dark circles are not too bad. It is very easy to apply thanks to the soft touch applicator and it blends really well, too. I would not recommend using this on blemishes or areas with extreme redness. I just don't see it working well. The coverage can be built up slightly, but not to medium or full coverage. It does seem to stay on pretty well. I haven't noticed any signs of separation or fading during the four times I have used it. It isn't bad, but it certainly isn't anything too special.

In the included picture, I am wearing the concealer under my eyes and around my nose for slight redness. I also set the concealer using the Cover Girl Outlast Matte Finishing Powder in the shade light/medium.
Cait D.
How long does this last?
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Does this cover well? Like dark circles under your eyes?
Krista E.
Helendale, CA
Does this cover dark bags under the eye and remain creaseless all day?
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI
How long throughout the day does this product last? How good is the coverage?
Theresa E.
Moss Point, MS
Does this concealer when applied to under your eyes, end up really thick and does it create skin to be oily? My skin is really oily and don't want to use anything that makes it worse.