6 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Our touch-proof concealer designed with a unique soft-touch applicator to cover imperfections, giving all-day flawless, matte coverage.

• How full of a coverage is this because I need full full full for my...1 Answers
  • Who was lucky to get their voxbox ? 1 Answers
  • Yay or nay? Looking for a good concealer? Is this good or no?2 Answers
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe , LA
Review for: Light/Medium
I received this product for free in my influenster box. I was super excited because I had just started a search for the perfect concealer for myself. I have admit I was a little disappointed. The shade was a little darker than I would typically buy but not too bad off and since it was free for me to sample I can't complain much about that. What I can complain about is the coverage. It did not quite cover as well as I expected it to. I have dark circle under my eyes and I'm looking for a concealer that completely hides them but still looks natural. It did look natural but it did not cover like I wanted, even after a second application. I did not get it until the evening so I can't say it for sure lasted all day but I did apply it right away around 7pm and now it's almost 4am and it still looks nice. The applicator was my favorite part of this product. I love how soft it is and how easy it makes the application process. Not sure I will use again when other products do the same.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Light/Medium
I am submitting this review after receiving product for free.

I did choose to wait a few days, and a few wears, prior to writing my review because I honestly wasn't impressed from the start. Covergirl products, in my opinion, are the least impressive of all drugstore brands when it comes to foundation and concealer.
The medium shade I received looks extremely dark in the packaging, to the point I def wouldn't have chosen it to purchase. Fortunately, the light consistency and matte finish made the color less intense than I'd originally assumed it to be. This isn't a concealer I would use under foundation or to shadow when contouring BUT I did find the perfect use for it: post finished look, midday, blemish touch ups. The tube/sponge duo is perfect for popping into your purse and makes application quick and easy. This product blends sooo well over a finished look, with a matte, full-coverage finish that covers angry pimples perfectly.
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl products are amazingly affective on my skin 💖 I just love it! OK so this has a cute little soft tip so you can smoothly apply. No clogged pores! No blemishes! Fragrance free! And dark circles are gone! I like the cute Little bottle it comes in..kind of gives it a sleek 'red dress feel to it! You can see the color through it so no guessing there! It dried out pretty well under foundation and I'm use to my oily skin shining through the concealer and makeup!!, no creasing line falling through, for this purpose I like to use it on my lids to hold my shadow in place. I haven't seen my dark circles under my eyes through it so that's a big plus for me💓 but over all I love it. I think it was a great big that I have made. And I know you'll would find it great also. I would compare it to Bare minerals concealer but without the 24 hour hold..
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Review for: Light/Medium
I tried the Covergirl Outlast Concealer in light pale. The product did stay on forever. I applied in the morning and when I get home at around 5 or 6 it'd still be working its magic. I have very set circles under my eyes so for this it did not cover much, but for any marks or discoloration it worked great. What I did not like was the tube in comes in. Well, more specifically the felt tip where the product comes out of. I felt it was too sensitive and uncomfortable to work with. I couldn't nor do i like to use the actual felt tip to blend. I used my own blender sponge.
This product was given to me for free in exchange for an honest review. It is a great concealer for most people and i recommend it. However, my undereye circles were still visible so i personally wont be buying it for myself.
Lexie L.
Lexie L.
Blue Springs, MO
Review for: Light/Medium
Hey guys! I just wanted to review a couple of new CoverGirl products with you all :)
For the record,  these products were sent to me complimentary in exchange for an honest review! With that said, I got sent... - CoverGirl All Day Outlast soft touch concealer in medium/deep
- CoverGirl All Day Outlast matte finishing powder in medium/deep
-CoverGirl All Day Outlast custom reds (lip color) in medium
Before I did anything, I put on moisturizer, NYX primer, and my foundation.
First, the concealer.  While they did a pretty good job of matching my color (like, it was spot on), I wasn't a fan of this concealer.  I did love the soft applicator tip, but I don't think there was a lot of coverage in the concealer. I had to put on multiple coats for it to cover anything.
Brittny D.
Brittny D.
Review for: Light/Medium
I have to say, this concealer has a wonderfully light feel and excellent staying power; however, the formula settled into my fine lines right away and left my eyes looking tired and puffy. It accentuated the bags under my eyes, which weren’t noticeable prior to the application, so I would have been better off without it. I received the color 830 in light/medium, and it blended beautifully with my skin, and the soft easy-to-use applicator was a definite bonus. If you’re looking for a product to conceal acne or any problem areas, the coverage is good, but if you're worried about creasing, something else might work better. Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Amelia C.
Amelia C.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Light/Medium
I'm not one much for concealer, usually I just do one layer of foundation and call it a day, but since I got this in a complimentary voxbox I though eh why not. So anyway, it works pretty great. I've only used it once because frankly I just don't get out much being on winter break. My skin is weirdly sensitive on occasions so I never know when it'll decide to break out on me or dry up but this come in handy when you gotta fix up all the break out hooplah. It blends in great and to my knowledge it hasn't been a factor of any breakouts. Being free, I have no clue how much it is, however being a drugstore brand it can't be too crazy
Jurnee N.
Jurnee N.
Reedsville, OH
Review for: Light/Medium
* NEW COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer (820 Light) : Right away I was drawn to the unique soft-touch applicator because it made it so easy to not only apply, but it also let me use very little product with big results! This concealer is now my go to everyday concealer because it really helped cover all imperfections on my face from dark circles under my eyes and blemishes! This concealer dries matte to give you a flawless look! I applied this product in the morning and after a long day of shopping and running errands it still looked just as great as when I first applied it!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
IRVING, TX
Review for: Light/Medium
I absolutely love the concealer and I like the small package - makes it easy to use on the go versus all other concealer bottles. The coverage is great, the color blends well to my skin, and it lasts all day despite me and my little touching my face all day. The only thing I'm not wild about is the applicator tip. It is a little difficult to spread product evenly as it builds up on the tip but it is easy to squeeze out and apply with another brush or your fingers in a pinch. :) I would totally recommend this product. These opinions are my own but I did receive a sample for free.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Review for: Light/Medium
Received this in the covergirl vox box this morning!
I gotta say this concealer is amazing! Its pigmented and goes in very smoothly! I actually just used my fingers and it blended like a dream! And i wasn't sure how i would like the matte finish but its actually helps my face look less shiny.
I really look the applicator as well. Its soft and makes it east to apply to the face.

Honestly, I would definitely recommend people check this concealer out! Very impressive formula!!

I received this product #free for testing purposes.
#contest #covergirloutlast
Cait D.
Cait D.
How long does this last?
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Does this cover well? Like dark circles under your eyes?
Krista E.
Krista E.
Helendale, CA
Does this cover dark bags under the eye and remain creaseless all day?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Youngstown, OH
Does this give good coverage for under your eyes?
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
Baldwin, WI
How long throughout the day does this product last? How good is the coverage?