BY COVERGIRL

A first step for any beauty routine! Outlast All-Day Makeup Primer preps skin, hides pores and reduces the look of imperfections for a smooth, flawless effect. Extends the wear of your foundation and keeps it looking fresh, all without clogging pores. This makeup primer is suitable for sensitive skin.

• How does this compare to products such as smashbox?1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen a noticeable difference when using this i...3 Answers
  • Does this smell like burning glue like the true blend pri...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Primer
  • "i used it for the very first time. i have oily skin and this seems to work very well for me. i really liked it a lot. it didn't make me oily or anything. this primer is also very light weight. i totally loved it. i recommend this to people with normal to oily skin. i am not sure about dry skin, may work for them as well." in 17 reviews
Brianna C.
monrovia
I just don't like how it apply my face looks weird and plush I never use primer which I know I should cause it helps my skin
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I'm not a fan of this at all. I got it in a target beauty box because of the hype about the primer and I don't like it. It has the consistency of a lotion. I feel like it does nothing to smooth out my skin. It feels weird going on. And I don't think it prolongs my makeup wear at all. It sucks. I would not waste my money on this primer.
Nikita P.
Adelaide
Not a fan of this primer at all. It feels super tight on my skin and my skin gets a little bit irritated if I apply a thicker layer. Definitely wouldn’t recommend for sensitive skin as it would probably make your skin irritated. It has a chemically scent and I feel like it does nothing for the wear time of my makeup. Wouldn’t recommend- there are better drugstore primers out there.
Sophie C.
San Francisco, CA
I got this primer in a beauty box and i could t wait until I was done with it. I didn’t hate it but I didn’t love it either. It reminded me a lot of Elmer’s glue which isn’t a great thing. Smelt bad and very sticky/tacky. I didn’t feel like it extended the wear of my makeup either
Maria S.
It's an ok primer, it does holds my makeup; not all day but most of the day but that's it. It doesn't do anything for my pores, fine lines, and other things. It is a bit pricey and I've used others that do what I need done. Sorry but this primer didn't work for me. 👎🖓
Mikala M.
San Clemente, CA
I've used a lot of primers and I don't recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin! It's makes my skin very red and painful. I do think it covers nicely and works well for oily/dry skin. But again, it irritates my skin.
Laura A.
If i could gave given this a negative rating i would. I have dry sensative skin and i had a horrible reaction to this. I applied my usual moisturizer then this and my face felt like it was burning I immediately washed my face. I then moisturizer again and did my smashbox primer and felt fine. I throw this product away
andréa g.
Stoughton, MA
For the around $10 that I paid for it, I am very disappointed. I have combination skin with a mostly oily t zone and I feel like this did nothing to help my makeup stay put all day. In fact, I swear it made my pores look bigger. I'm just not a fan. Skip this if you have combo/oily skin
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
This is by far the worst primer I have every tried. It had a milky texture and color and seemed to absorb into my skin, seemed because when I applied my foundation it balled up underneath and I had to wash my face and start all over. Not a fan, I just could not get this primer to work for me.
Adele H.
This primer did nothing for my skin, it was like I put nothing on. Did not reduce pores or shine and it especially did not keep my makeup on longer. There are much better primers out there than this.
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
I have been looking to try a new primer, would you recommend this?
Noushin T.
How well is this primer compared to high end primers ?
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
Does this product work wee all for oily skin? I have yet to find a product that will keep my makeup from sliding off my face :(((
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
Has anyone seen a noticeable difference when using this in their daily routine?
Maria O.
Phoenix, AZ
How long does this primer hold up your make up for? First time trying it out is it worth buying it?