BY COVERGIRL

A first step for any beauty routine! Outlast All-Day Makeup Primer preps skin, hides pores and reduces the look of imperfections for a smooth, flawless effect. Extends the wear of your foundation and keeps it looking fresh, all without clogging pores. This makeup primer is suitable for sensitive skin.

• How does this compare to products such as smashbox?1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen a noticeable difference when using this i...3 Answers
  • Does this smell like burning glue like the true blend pri...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Primer
  • "i used it for the very first time. i have oily skin and this seems to work very well for me. i really liked it a lot. it didn't make me oily or anything. this primer is also very light weight. i totally loved it. i recommend this to people with normal to oily skin. i am not sure about dry skin, may work for them as well." in 17 reviews
Monica T.
Monument, CO
This is a great affordable drug store primer. The consistency is perfect, thick enough to stay put and thin enough to make it easy to spread. I have noticed my foundation stays put pretty well with this primer, and it gives an added layer of moisture too!
Karla H.
This primer gave me a reaction. I’m not sure what ingredient it was my skin reacted to but it was bad. Looked like I had a bad sunburn all over my face with some bumps. It wasn’t even worth all the struggle since my oils came through in less than an hour. I haven’t had a reaction like that to any primer. Beware if you have sensitive oily skin.
Rolanda L.
Burtonsville, MD
Babe this works sooooo nicely? Like honestly it has shocked me when I first used it, I fell in love with it. Smells good too! Probably will recommend this to my cousins because they have almost the same skin tone as me
MaCris T.
Mission, TX
Tammy C.
Frankfort, KY
This is a decent drugstore primer. It helped my makeup last longer. But, it didn’t do anything to help my pores. I hate the size of my pores, so I need something to conceal them. Other than that, this is a pretty nice primer.
Sophie C.
San Francisco, CA
I got this primer in a beauty box and i could t wait until I was done with it. I didn’t hate it but I didn’t love it either. It reminded me a lot of Elmer’s glue which isn’t a great thing. Smelt bad and very sticky/tacky. I didn’t feel like it extended the wear of my makeup either
Dominique L.
Primer is s great affordable primer. It appear white in color but blends and applies clear. It gives a tacky base which is great to stock your foundation to. I think it’s best for dry skin because it hydrated well but it’s you have oily skin it might just feel like another layer of oil.
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this it is beautiful amazing & very very good to use daily it’s for any skin tone it’s pricey but worth it you can get it at online website & I’d recommend to everyone who is makeup lover
Karli Z.
Monongahela, PA
This product worked very well on my skin. It lasted a very long time and was definitely worth it. Goes on super smooth and blends out very well. I have really not complaints with this other than it makes my skin oily after too long. I would recommend to others.
Emerson G.
This primer is sooo handy. It’s great for most of the day wear too, but nothing too extreme. It’s definitely helped keep my makeup on and looking great but by the end of the day you can tell it’s started to go.
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
I have been looking to try a new primer, would you recommend this?
Noushin T.
How well is this primer compared to high end primers ?
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
Does this product work wee all for oily skin? I have yet to find a product that will keep my makeup from sliding off my face :(((
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
Has anyone seen a noticeable difference when using this in their daily routine?
Maria O.
Phoenix, AZ
How long does this primer hold up your make up for? First time trying it out is it worth buying it?