Covergirl Outlast All-Day Primer

Prep your face for a flawless look with Covergirl Outlast All-Day Makeup Primer. This primer gives skin a smooth, spotless effect by hiding pores and reducing the look of imperfections before you even apply makeup. It extends the wear of your favorite foundation, so you can look fresh and fabulous for longer. The clear formula won’t irritate sensitive skin or clog pores and works under any foundation. Pro-tip: Pair with any Covergirl Outlast foundation for an all-day, worry-free wear.

Amazing product so smooth all day primer Perfect for your skinTry this product!!!!!
Is it a good primer for very dry skin??
Start your review of Covergirl Outlast All-Day Primer!
Product Highlights
i used it for the very first time. i have oily skin and this seems to work very well for me. i really liked it a lot. it didn't make me oily or anything. this primer is also very light weight. i totally loved it. i recommend this to people with normal to oily skin. i am not sure about dry skin, may work for them as well.in reviews
Debi M.
Schaumburg, IL
Covergirl Outlast All-Day Primer uploaded by Debi M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this for my eyes as I use a primer spray for the rest of my face. It has a velvety feeling to it and absorbs quickly. It keeps my eyeshadow in place all day even when I sweat.
Melissa C.
Atwater, CA
Covergirl Outlast All-Day Primer uploaded by Melissa C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product does work pretty good! I did see improvement with one wear on my foundation! If you are looking for a primer that helps extend your makeup at an affordable cost this is a pretty good one! A nice creamy thickness and blends in well!
Barbie K.
Troy, MI
Review for: Clear
I have been eager to try this. I wonder if it is as good as the reviews say. I have tried other primers from Covergirl none too exciting but maybe I will give this a try..
Amber J.
I have really enjoyed using this product! It goes on very nicely,and really helps to hide my blemish,just wish it was a little bigger in size,I will definitely buy this again!very great for oily skin!
Fiorela  C.
Lynn, MA
Covergirl Outlast All-Day Primer uploaded by Fiorela  C.
Purchased at: CVS
I think is good product I like it yes I going buy again is for sensitive skin all day I love this face primer because it's makes my face glowing and shiny is easy to apply small good this is amazing product is very nice I’m recommended this product
Adrian C.
Waxhaw, NC
I have a hard time finding a great primer because my needs are too demanding. I need an oil-controlling, pore-filling, texture-reducing primer that keeps my foundation intact all day. Most primers I’ve tried don’t do that or will clash with my foundation. This primer, however, seems to be the one I keep going back to when other primers I try fail. It works the best with my favorite foundations.
Annette S.
Boscobel, WI
It did last throughout the day. Was easy to use and it covered and hid my pores. It worked pretty well but not as nice as others I've tried.
Ali L.
Gotha, FL
Love this primer. It really helps make foundation last longer. I use it with the cover girl outlast foundation and it works together like a dream. It doesn’t accentuate pores or fine lines. It just gives you a nice soft canvas for your foundation.
Rosa C.
Texas City , TX
Covergirl Outlast All-Day Primer uploaded by Rosa C.
I love doing my make up , sooo this primer has helped alot by helping it stay longer and helping it look the same after a few hours
Anna H.
Covergirl Outlast All-Day Primer uploaded by Anna H.
One of my first favorites. The best thing about this is not only its price, but it certainly works very very well. If it has an odor, but it is not very strong. It is the first white color, like cream.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Blair W.
il y a 2 ans
Covergirl Outlast All-Day Primer how much does it cost and is it worth the price?