BY COVERGIRL

A first step for any beauty routine! Outlast All-Day Makeup Primer preps skin, hides pores and reduces the look of imperfections for a smooth, flawless effect. Extends the wear of your foundation and keeps it looking fresh, all without clogging pores. This makeup primer is suitable for sensitive skin.

• How does this compare to products such as smashbox?1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen a noticeable difference when using this in their ...3 Answers
  • Does this smell like burning glue like the true blend primers do?1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Primer
  • "i used it for the very first time. i have oily skin and this seems to work very well for me. i really liked it a lot. it didn't make me oily or anything. this primer is also very light weight. i totally loved it. i recommend this to people with normal to oily skin. i am not sure about dry skin, may work for them as well." in 17 reviews
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
I've tried this for a week straight and I've been loving it! It goes on the skin like a moisturizer and sinks into the skin. It does a great job at making my makeup stay on all day long. Highly recommend it!
britni b.
Camby, IN
This is the best primer I've ever tried. Unlike most primers, this one doesn't break me out.  It's oil-free and doesn't have that icky silicone feel to it.  This stuff keeps my makeup on all day long, I never have to touch up anymore. I can just do my makeup in the morning and leave my makeup bag at home without having to worry. And bonus, my foundation sticks to it really well, it looks ten times better than it does when I don't use a primer.
Mistirae S.
This is an amazing drugstore primer. It kept my foundation in place all day, I didn't have to worry about my Foundation cracking or flaking, it is great quality as well as budget friendly ūüėć
Lanie W.
This product works wonders on my face. It is very affordable and it keeps my makeup in place all day. The packaging is great and it can be purchased at Walmart or drugstore.
Cat K.
Cowpens
I am really not a fan of this product. It has a weird smell that I do not like. It also makes my makeup blend weirdly. I would not recommend COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Primer.
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this because it was one of the highest rated primers at the drug store but it just didn't deliver. I don't use foundation much but I figured when I did I should use a primer and now I make sure yo spend the extra buck for a good quality primer usually not at the drug store. For me this primer stings immediately after application. It does go away but it's annoying that it happens every single time. Also it takes a while for it to absorb. In my pictures it looks good because I use a high quality foundation and powder so the lesson learned is don't buy this and spend a few extra bucks on a better primer!
RobertAnn S.
This is hands down one of my favorite primers! I received it complimentary a while ago from Ulta but have since gone back to get more. I love that I can purchase it just about anywhere and the price being in the $7-$8 range is an awesome value. The cover girl primer lasts all day, it's not greasy or sticky, and mixes well with foundation and moisturizer. This little bottle will last a few months as well. I definitely recommend it to anyone.
Nancy W.
McKinney
I received this product in a GWP from Ulta about a year ago. I have been using it off and on for the last few months and I came to the conclusion that I do not really like this product. I see no difference when I use this vs. when I use no primer at all. My makeup does not last longer, look better, etc when I use this. I will not purchase this product in the future and I do not recommend.
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
This primer is amazing. I just wish that the bottle had more inside of it. At the $7 price point the amount you get is not very well matched. The product does leave my face feeling refreshed and smooth for my makeup application. With the primer my makeup will last all day with just minor touch ups through out the day.
Katelyn E.
Love how well this primer works for a drug store brand. I use this when I can't get to a store to get some other primers. It is good for dry skin because it is a moisturizer and I feel like it makes my makeup last more
Noushin T.
How well is this primer compared to high end primers ?
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
Does this product work wee all for oily skin? I have yet to find a product that will keep my makeup from sliding off my face :(((
Haley R.
Milner, GA
I have been looking to try a new primer, would you recommend this?
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
Has anyone seen a noticeable difference when using this in their daily routine?
Haylea Z.
Hammonds Plains, NS
Ive been looking for a primer for under my foundation and i was wondering if this one is any good for oily/combo