BY COVERGIRL

Outlast All-Day Matte Finishing Powder from COVERGIRL is a lightweight, silky-smooth face powder formula that gives a perfectly matte finish. Helps control shine hour after hour and great for touchups on-the-go. Wear this matte makeup alone or over your favorite COVERGIRL foundation.

• Was this product found to encourage breakouts?1 Answers
  • How well is this product? Does it apply well? Stay on wel...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the advanced radiance powder?1 Answers
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA
Loved it! Definitely kept my naturally oily skin shine free! And it feels nice and light on my skin
Celia S.
Henderson, NV
Love love this product! It's very soft and applies super easy! It did not crease under my eyes as is the case with most finishing powders. The shade was also spot on for me. It's truly an amazing product.
Elizabeth N.
This finishing powder has a nice texture to the touch. It was a good color match, but I think I prefer my banana powder for setting my makeup. It did have a nice matte finish, but did make my dry patches more visible. After using a hydrating mist, this helped. I would recommend it to friends who don't have very dry skin.

I received for free from influenster to review.
Vanessa C.
wildomar, CA
Got this product in my voxbox. Matte. Yep. Sure does that. I have oily skin all year round and does not make my face look cakey at all. It is pretty pigmented so make sure to use a light hand when applying. I would def. repurchase but a lighter shade.
Niki M.
Indianapolis, IN
I've never used any face makeup other than bare minerals, but I used this today and I thought it worked well as a foundation for me. The coverage is light, but it stayed on until I took it off. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
This product surprised me. I recently received it in my voxbox and it did last all day. It did not settle in my fine lines or made my under eye crease.
Jillian P.
Review for: Medium to Deep more...
i love this product! i use this to set my concealer and it stays matte all day long and never comes off! this is great if you want to go to the beach and want to wear light makeup but not a lot. you never feel this powder on you and that’s my favorite part about this product.
Brittny D.
I didn’t have super high expectations for this powder and was pleasantly surprised to discover how great it is. I received 830 in the color light to medium, and it disappeared into my skin leaving a beautiful matte finish that banished any shine and blended seamlessly with my foundation. I used a brush instead of the provided applicator, and I applied it on top of a liquid foundation. The product was a little messy in the pan after a quick sweep of the brush, but that wasn’t an issue for me.

At the end of a long day, the powder had become subtly noticeable on my skin, especially in the T-zone, but I was impressed with its longevity and the fact that it helped my makeup last throughout the day. As someone with oily skin, I’m always on the lookout for mattifying products, and this could easily become an everyday staple for me. Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Gentrie P.
Elgin, OK
Perfect as an all day full coverage powder. Great coverage and very light this was actually the perfect color for me. Made my skin have a great matte finish. This is a great powder for oily skin types.
Christina R.
Probably wouldn't purchase again. The color was a little too dark/orangey for me and I got the light medium shade.
Ashley A.
Dallas , NC
Does it have good coverage. I need makeup that last but will give me full coverage and not look caked on?
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
Is this powder better than Rimmel matte pressed powder (translucent)?
Vicenta S.
Racine, WI
I have been looking for a all day powder or foundation. My skin is really oily and it's hard to find a foundation or powder to keep my face looking dry and fresh. How many hours does it usually last for? Is it really all day? What are some good foundations and powders for oily skin?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
I have oily skin. Is the matte style good for oily skin and is the coverage great on this one? Also have acne scars I like to cover.
Delianys N. M.
San Juan
Where can I get it and what is the price?