BY COVERGIRL

Outlast All-Day Matte Finishing Powder from COVERGIRL is a lightweight, silky-smooth face powder formula that gives a perfectly matte finish. Helps control shine hour after hour and great for touchups on-the-go. Wear this matte makeup alone or over your favorite COVERGIRL foundation.

• Was this product found to encourage breakouts?1 Answers
  • How well is this product? Does it apply well? Stay on wel...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the advanced radiance powder?1 Answers
Avery N.
St.Thomas
I like this powder a lot! It makes my makeup stay in place all day and prevents some creasing in places I would typically put it on. It leaves my skin feeling soft and very matte. Wouldn't recommend as my first choice but it is on my list for finishing powders.
Jessica F.
Lakewood, OH
Great inexpensive powder foundation. Perfect for touch ups or full face. It is easy and convient to throw in your purse on the go
Katie R.
Ottawa, Ontario
I absolutely love this! I keep buying it whenever I've run out. Only pressed powder I can wear on it's own instead of liquid foundation.
Caitlin S.
Norfolk, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Fair to Light more...
The Powder was nice and it didn’t cake up I just need one without a color to it because the light one was still not the right color for me. They definitely need a better color range.
Christina L.
Always makes me look my best. Goes on light and smoothly. Last me about 2 months. Travels well. Not expensive but looks as if it is.
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
Smooth powder gives a great matte look I really like that it's very natural looking and doesn't wear away quickly it's a good product and a good price also
Megan C.
Very good for the price. No patchiness but may need occasional touch-ups. Recommended by me. 👍🏼👍🏼
Carla I.
Kendall
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Fair to Light more...
I’m in love of the fact that even that my skin is so sensitive: this powder is so great. Is super easy to use and again, with my sensitive skin is perfect. And I don’t have problems with oil in my face for along of hours. So it’s really cool
Katie L.
Kingman
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a great product. It creases but not for a really long time after wearing for a while.
Silvia T.
Youngsville
Review for: Medium to Deep more...
Awesome coverage! Will definitely purchase again in the future! Compared to other brands I have used in the past, this product actually fits me very well & does not appear caked as other products would.
Ashley A.
Dallas , NC
Does it have good coverage. I need makeup that last but will give me full coverage and not look caked on?
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
Is this powder better than Rimmel matte pressed powder (translucent)?
Vicenta S.
Racine, WI
I have been looking for a all day powder or foundation. My skin is really oily and it's hard to find a foundation or powder to keep my face looking dry and fresh. How many hours does it usually last for? Is it really all day? What are some good foundations and powders for oily skin?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
I have oily skin. Is the matte style good for oily skin and is the coverage great on this one? Also have acne scars I like to cover.
Delianys N. M.
San Juan
Where can I get it and what is the price?