BY COVERGIRL

Outlast All-Day Matte Finishing Powder from COVERGIRL is a lightweight, silky-smooth face powder formula that gives a perfectly matte finish. Helps control shine hour after hour and great for touchups on-the-go. Wear this matte makeup alone or over your favorite COVERGIRL foundation.

• Was this product found to encourage breakouts?1 Answers
  • How well is this product? Does it apply well? Stay on wel...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the advanced radiance powder?1 Answers
Melody R.
This product did not work for me. I didn't like the application tool, it was very cheap. The color didn't work for me. The makeup didn't stay on my face as promoted. I was very disappointed with this product and do not recommend it.
Sydney D.
Titusville, FL
I got the palest shade and even that is wayyyyyyy too dark. I tried to wear it once and I don't even know how the products works because I was unable to use it due to it being so dark.
Ale X.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Light to Medium more...
I don't like this at all. Doesn't have good coverage. It just lays on the skin. They could defiantly improve this.
Kymberly O.
Somerset, Crewkerne
Awful product. Flash back is horrid. Oxidises way to dark. Goes patchy quite quickly.
Sarah ♥.
Heart about thus product ...sounds good ,many frindes told me about it as avery nice item
Maya S.
Very very Matte, it is almost too matte! However does really set the makeup in place and I know when I put it on it's not going anywhere.
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela

I tried the darkest shade- Med to Deep because it looked much darker in the pack. Got home and tried this powder, I looked like a ghost. Shame on CoverGirl for not having shades for women of color in ALL of their products
Paityn L.
Chapel Hill, NC
I received this in the CoverGirl VoxBox. I honestly hated this powder. It came in the same color as the concealer it came with, but it was about 3 shades too dark. It didn't apply smoothly and it seemed cakey. I would not recommend this.
Gabby B.
I did not like this powder at all. It applied super splotchy and was not very pigmented. Not only that, but I received the lightest color and it was way too orangey. I do appreciate the matte finish though. I would not purchase this for myself.
Emily P.
Not the best powder for me. It looked a little cakey and did not set my foundation well.
Ashley A.
Dallas , NC
Does it have good coverage. I need makeup that last but will give me full coverage and not look caked on?
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
Is this powder better than Rimmel matte pressed powder (translucent)?
Vicenta S.
Racine, WI
I have been looking for a all day powder or foundation. My skin is really oily and it's hard to find a foundation or powder to keep my face looking dry and fresh. How many hours does it usually last for? Is it really all day? What are some good foundations and powders for oily skin?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
I have oily skin. Is the matte style good for oily skin and is the coverage great on this one? Also have acne scars I like to cover.
Delianys N. M.
San Juan
Where can I get it and what is the price?