BY COVERGIRL

Outlast All-Day Matte Finishing Powder from COVERGIRL is a lightweight, silky-smooth face powder formula that gives a perfectly matte finish. Helps control shine hour after hour and great for touchups on-the-go. Wear this matte makeup alone or over your favorite COVERGIRL foundation.

• Was this product found to encourage breakouts?1 Answers
  • How well is this product? Does it apply well? Stay on wel...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the advanced radiance powder?1 Answers
ocier w.
Highland Park , MI
Unfortunately I received the wrong color however after further research, I find out that's the darkest shade they have which is unfortunate. The packaging looks nice however when I went to swatch it, I found that it's very flakey. I hope that CoverGirl can improve the formula and color combination.
Andrea P.
Eagan, MN
Great drugstore powder. I used it for the first time and didn't really notice anything special but after the second time I noticed that it really kept the oils on my face at bay and it extended the wear of my makeup. Not to mention it also felt very lightweight on the skin and didn't look cakey at all.
Berenice T.
Rusk, TX
I received this product free, but my opinions are my own. I love that it's true to what it says and that even though it's a really cheap drugstore brand it gets the job done! It worked for my skin and my foundation didn't move throughout the day. I definitely recommend this product!
Isabella A.
Canton,Illinois
Review for: Fair to Light more...
This is a great product to use and has and overall matte finish and really helps to hide blemishes. It has a matte natural finish. The only bad thing is that throughout the day I have to reapply it because I have oily skin. I would buy again and recommend it to other people. I've literally reached pan and am just about out
April S.
Charlotte, NC
My skin is very dry so I don't really use powder but this powder is silky smooth and great for my t-zone area where I sometimes get a bit shiny. I would recommend for anyone to keep in their purse throughout the day for touch ups! (I received this product for free but opinions are my own)
Suzanne I.
MILFORD, MA
I enjoyed using this to set my entire face. Also when putting over a bare face, it gave a nice blurring effect. I felt it to be a little powdery looking, however when I applied setting spray on top of it, it seemed to melt into my skin quite nicely. I really like how light it feeld on the skin.
Carina B.
Denver, CO
The color matching perfect with my skin. The coverage is amazing. I have to try with the COVERGIRL foundation I think will be much better. I don't have information abou sun protection donuts better don't forget your sunblock. During the day my skin "absorbed" a little bit ( my skin is really oil) but I liked.
Nikki W.
Review for: Fair to Light more...
I used this product for the first time just a couple weeks ago and it did not work for me! I have normal skin, not oily, not dry and no acne. Within an hour of using this, some parts of my face looked cakey and some parts looked dry. Not saying it won't work for everyone, it just didn't for me.
Asima A.
Washington , DC
This was my favorite product I received in the box. I'm usually not one to wear powder because I have dry skin. But I incorporated this into my current makeup routine and it didn't give me any dry spots or patches throughout the day. I would say it's definitely medium to full coverage depending on how much you apply. Love this product!
Addie C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is so great! I used to use the rimmel London mattifying powder but ever since I received this, I haven't picked up the other one!

It is silky smooth and the coverage is great. It keeps my t-zone matte all day long even in California.

Definitely would recommend this!
Ashley A.
Dallas , NC
Does it have good coverage. I need makeup that last but will give me full coverage and not look caked on?
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
Is this powder better than Rimmel matte pressed powder (translucent)?
Vicenta S.
Racine, WI
I have been looking for a all day powder or foundation. My skin is really oily and it's hard to find a foundation or powder to keep my face looking dry and fresh. How many hours does it usually last for? Is it really all day? What are some good foundations and powders for oily skin?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
I have oily skin. Is the matte style good for oily skin and is the coverage great on this one? Also have acne scars I like to cover.
Delianys N. M.
San Juan
Where can I get it and what is the price?