BY COVERGIRL

Outlast All-Day Matte Finishing Powder from COVERGIRL is a lightweight, silky-smooth face powder formula that gives a perfectly matte finish. Helps control shine hour after hour and great for touchups on-the-go. Wear this matte makeup alone or over your favorite COVERGIRL foundation.

• Was this product found to encourage breakouts?1 Answers
  • How well is this product? Does it apply well? Stay on wel...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the advanced radiance powder?1 Answers
Carianne P.
Odenton, MD
Great powder! I usually prefer a full face of full-coverage foundation but I liked this a lot. A little concealer with this on top made my face look flawless. I have oily skin so it's nice to have a compact that can just go in my purse for touchups throughout the day. Make the face look a little cake-y, so I go light on the application. Received free from influenster for review.
Brenda T.
I really liked this powder. Usually I use Bare minerals bc my skin is so sensitive and this did not break me out! It has nice coverage enough for day to day activities I feel like you could easily build this up as well! I will actually keep using it and trying out which foundations it works well with because I tried it on its own as a foundation! And it did last all day!
Ashley C.
IRVING, TX
When used on bare skin for light coverage it did the job but when used as a setting powder over other makeup I felt it looked caked on. For me, the color was a great match just like the concealer. I would recommend this product for the days you don't want to go all out on your makeup but want a little coverage. I received this product as a sample but the opinion is my own.
Elizabeth N.
This finishing powder has a nice texture to the touch. It was a good color match, but I think I prefer my banana powder for setting my makeup. It did have a nice matte finish, but did make my dry patches more visible. After using a hydrating mist, this helped. I would recommend it to friends who don't have very dry skin.

I received for free from influenster to review.
Kayla B.
Chatsworth, GA
I'm ambivalent about this product. When applied with the puff, it gives a very solid, almost airbrushed finish. Applied with a powder brush, and the finish is more natural. It's a great powder, but it made my face look so dry. I was shocked. I had to mist my face with some moisturizing sprays a couple of times to make it look decent. I wore it through an 8 hour shift, and it faded a little.however, I did get compliments on my skin
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I usually use bare minerals finishing powder and I don't see myself switching over but this is a very good alternative. The Matte finish is a great touch, and adds some extra coverage to your foundation. It also makes your skin feel super soft. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 stars is the fact that the company is not cruelty free. I received the product free for testing purposes
Diana B.
Saint Louis, MO
I received this powder for free in the color Fair to Light. I was very surprised at how much I genuinely love it. It is very soft and smooth and is great at giving a matte finish to the skin. It isn't overly pigmented, so it will not make you look cakey if you touchup throughout the day. It has done a great job of lasting on my face and keeping my foundation in place. It is highly likely that I will repurchase when I run out.
Kaitlyn N.
DURHAM, NC
LOVE THIS POWDER! This is hands down the. Eat powder I have used. I don't even need to wear foundation with this product, so smooth and full coverage! I would definitely recommend this product to all of my friends. I am so glad that Covergirl sent this product to me for free!!
Monica P.
Well since I have super dry skin I never buy matte finish items because it makes my face look 10 years older but I had my friend use it since she has oily skin and she said it worked wonders for her and she stayed matte all day just had to retouch once. The only thing that she didn't like was the applicator she said she she would rather use a brush!
Jackie L.
I have to say I honestly loved this powder!! It went on smoothly and blended well into my skin. It didn't feel like I had makeup on at all and remained lightweight and in place all day. I love that it didn't rub off on my clothes and no matter how many times I touched my face it stayed in place and my skin didn't feel oily! Such a great product!!
Ashley A.
Dallas , NC
Does it have good coverage. I need makeup that last but will give me full coverage and not look caked on?
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
Is this powder better than Rimmel matte pressed powder (translucent)?
Vicenta S.
Racine, WI
I have been looking for a all day powder or foundation. My skin is really oily and it's hard to find a foundation or powder to keep my face looking dry and fresh. How many hours does it usually last for? Is it really all day? What are some good foundations and powders for oily skin?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
I have oily skin. Is the matte style good for oily skin and is the coverage great on this one? Also have acne scars I like to cover.
Delianys N. M.
San Juan
Where can I get it and what is the price?