3 colors available

BY COVERGIRL #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

A multi-action, finishing powder that removes shine, hides imperfections and creates a soft matte finish that lasts hour after hour.

• Was this product found to encourage breakouts?1 Answers
  • How well is this product? Does it apply well? Stay on well? I think...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the advanced radiance powder?1 Answers
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Portsmouth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Disclaimer: I received this product as a complimentary perk from Influenster in exchange for my honest review of the product. #COVERGIRLOutlast #contest

I used the powder during my makeup routine (every day looks, for NYE, and for a "no makeup" makeup look) to set my foundation and I love it! In combination with a good, oil free or matte foundation the powder leaves your face matte for hours (10+). I applied with a fluffy face brush and the powder blended out beautifully! The powder is soft and creamy and truly is matte.

I highly recommend and I will purchase after my tester is all used up!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I liked this more. I received a color that was too dark for me and definitely was far too warm for my skin tone. I set my face with it only to find that I was orange. However, I wouldn't be opposed to trying a color that matches me! It definitely left me matte without grabbing to any dry patches I had. The formula was super soft and it felt good on my face. I would buy this in a lighter color to try it! It added some nice extra coverage as well.

Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge for review from Influencer, but all my opinions are my own.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Seattle, WA
Absolutely love this powder! Was using a similar Covergirl powder to this one, then received the new matte Outlast - All Day powder and it is even better! Applies very smoothly. Will go on heavier if you use the included makeup round pad, or lighter if you apply with a brush. I always keep this in my purse so I can reapply as needed on the go. Affordable and effective. This is a must purchase! I tested this product for free in a VoxBox, but all opinions are my own.
Daliana R.
Daliana R.
Howard Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the record, I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I received...
- CoverGirl All Day Outlast soft touch concealer in medium/deep
- CoverGirl All Day Outlast matte finishing powder in medium/deep
-COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Color & Gloss

when I first applied the powder I was surprised at how much it matched my skin tone. It's light weight and it doesn't make your face look cakey. I would highly recommend this to anyone
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this Powder from influenster for free. It is a store bought powder with a thin puff for applying to your face. I would recommend making this a littler thicker in the future. It applies well with a matte finish. The more you apply, the fuller the coverage. It is a good color and the finishing product blends well with the concealer and blush on top. I like this product for the final powder after setting your make up for the day.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find it hard to review finishing powders but I got great things to say about this product.
When i first got this i used it to touch up the shiny parts of my face and it instantly "mattifyed" my face!
I love that it dies make my foundation look cakey/crumbly.
And my face still looks shine-free so i'm very impressed!
I will definitely continue to use this!!

I received this product #free for testing purposes.
#contest #covergirloutlast
Marcia C.
Marcia C.
Bronx, NY
I have combination skin so this powder drove me up a wall. The parts where I have dry skin this powder made it dryer and I was not happy about that at all. Because it's matte it just looked like I needed to moisturize there.... now the parts where I'm oily, it disappeared within three hours. My skin literally just ate this so I guess this is more for regular skin. If you have dry it's a no and if you are oily it's a BIG NO NO.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this powder for free, but all opinions are my own.

I usually don't used colored powders and opt for a translucent instead as I find colored powders look cakey.

Upon trying this product, it applied very smoothly but you could tell I had a colored powder on my face and it was very cakey looking.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend this due to that fact, but it wasn't drying and it kept my face matte for about 8 hours.
Ronnie K.
Ronnie K.
Orange, CA
Review for: Fair to Light
I received this product for free in my Covergirl VoxBox and enjoyed it, for the most part. It is definitely a matte finish which I like. I use it in combination with Urban Decay Setting Spray so I can't say how long it lasts alone. The sponge that comes with it is really good and the powder feels pretty lightweight on my skin. It is a little orange-y for me and so I have to make sure to blend it well into my neck.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sent this product for free from influenster. I absolutely love it. I have combination skin. I have very oily T-Zones, but during the winter my skin can get very dry. This matte finishing powder is absolutely perfect for giving me a Flawless finish after applying my Foundation. It gives my face a matte look without drying it out at all. Very long lasting doesn't seem to smudge easily. Super great product
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Gastonia , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have good coverage. I need makeup that last but will give me full coverage and not look caked on?
Christine W.
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this powder better than Rimmel matte pressed powder (translucent)?
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
BENSENVILLE, IL
Does his make a good touch up powder during the day or is it full coverage?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin. Is the matte style good for oily skin and is the coverage great on this one? Also have acne scars I like to cover.
Vicenta S.
Vicenta S.
Racine, WI
I have been looking for a all day powder or foundation. My skin is really oily and it's hard to find a foundation or powder to keep my face looking dry and fresh. How many hours does it usually last for? Is it really all day? What are some good foundations and powders for oily skin?