BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Marquita S.
Richmond
I haven't had the chance to try the Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor. I usually purchase from the Covergirl Queen Collection, but Covergirl has excellent products. So this lipcolor will most likely get rave reviews.
Lindsay D.
Waynesburg, PA
Its a good choice of color if you pick a nude shade...if you pick anything with real pigment your lips appear dry and stain when you try to remove it.
Nichole P.
Granville
Oh my gosh! Wrong, just wrong. Extremely drying, and crumbles off within a half hour. Just no. Color was great on application, faded out to my normal lip color. Waste of time.
Alana L.
Review for: Other more...
I tried the matte version of this. I am sorry, but it’s not good at all. When you first put it on its fine, but then when it dries up it gets all cracked and then it peels! It feels like crayon wax on your lips.
Brittany E.
Landis, NC
How anyone is able to wear this & feel comfortable, I will never understand. It NEVER dries. It is so sticky, that when you put your lips together, it almost pulls skin off trying to reopen your mouth. It is so hard to get off. None of the MANY MANY MANY makeup removers I've used have been able to get this paint off of my lips. Don't waste your money.
Kenzie m.
South Point
Review for: Luminous Lilac 750 more...
Makes my lips feel dry and cracked. Doesn’t last long at all flakes quick compared to my other lipsticks.
Toni D.
Review for: Tickled Pink 554 more...
Absolutely Horrible I hate it didn’t work at all put it on and 2 minuets later it dryed up and started flacking
Barbie D.
Hi guys

Please if you have used this product before please leave a comment below
Am about to get mine
Please I really need your help

Thanks a lot
Tere H.
Houston
Not a big fan of this product, it's streaky and very drying to the lips. COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Custom Reds Lipcolor
Meriyah O.
Anaheim, CA
Honestly, I am not a fan of this product. It gets clumpy on my lips and makes them stick together and not at all pigmented. I do not recommend it.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?

back