BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

• Does this dry out the lips? Do you lose any color while eating or...3 Answers
  • With what do you take this off when you're done wearing it?1 Answers
  • I just got this as a gift. I usually never go for drugstores lips...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Brittany E.
Landis, NC
How anyone is able to wear this & feel comfortable, I will never understand. It NEVER dries. It is so sticky, that when you put your lips together, it almost pulls skin off trying to reopen your mouth. It is so hard to get off. None of the MANY MANY MANY makeup removers I've used have been able to get this paint off of my lips. Don't waste your money.
Kenzie m.
South Point
Review for: Luminous Lilac 750 more...
Makes my lips feel dry and cracked. Doesn’t last long at all flakes quick compared to my other lipsticks.
Toni D.
Review for: Tickled Pink 554 more...
Absolutely Horrible I hate it didn’t work at all put it on and 2 minuets later it dryed up and started flacking
Barbie D.
Hi guys

Please if you have used this product before please leave a comment below
Am about to get mine
Please I really need your help

Thanks a lot
Tere H.
Houston
Not a big fan of this product, it's streaky and very drying to the lips. COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Custom Reds Lipcolor
Meriyah O.
Anaheim, CA
Honestly, I am not a fan of this product. It gets clumpy on my lips and makes them stick together and not at all pigmented. I do not recommend it.
Sue D.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Review for: Blushed Mauve 550 more...
It clumps and has a horrible finish!! If you run your lips together just a tad it completely crumbles. Ugh I am not satisfied. The color is pretty when first applied. 1/10
Cristina F.
Deering Nh
Stayed great, but if you’re not constant with the top coat your lips feel gross and sticky and gunky! And there’s no forgiveness, if you mess up you’re DOOMED
Kelly B.
Vanderhoof, BC
Review for: Wine To Five 538, Dusty Rose 530, Coral Sunset 512 more...
They claim to last for 24 hours and that may be true if you don't smile, or touch your lips, or eat, or drink anything. My problem with these is that they are amazing colours, they are easy to apply, they feel terribly dry when you apply them but then the balm that you apply over it fixes that. But then they crack and flake, and parts of the colour comes off and they look terrible. Then when you go to wipe the rest off so that you don't look like a homeless prostitute, none of it budges! So unless you carry makeup remover with you, you are stuck with it until you get back home at the end of the day. I had really high hopes for these. The commercials make them look amazing, and they are amazing, for about 30 minutes. Fail.
Sarah G.
Powell
Review for: Honeyed 540, Beaming Berry 720, Starlit Pink 700 more...
These were so hyped when I was younger, and I have tried several shades over the years hoping to find one I could make work, but alas....no. My mom loves them to this day, and so many other women I know.

I can never get a good finish on these, no matter how lightly I apply the color. I always get crackling around the corners of my mouth, even if I put it on so lightly it barely shows up. My lips feel extremely dry, which is nothing surprising with longwear lipstick in general, and the gloss does help with that. As a matter of fact, the gloss for years running was my favorite lip gloss. It's not sticky, moisturizes well, and feels good on the lips.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?