BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

• Does this dry out the lips? Do you lose any color while eating or...3 Answers
  • With what do you take this off when you're done wearing it?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
Kierste C.
Sometimes it works great, other times it goes grainy and rubs off almost immediately. I love the color choices, but have had better success with another drugstore brand.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I just received this in my December Target Beauty Box and am so happy because I can finally be a lipstick girl!!!! I love makeup (duh! I know but just in case lol) but have never been able to find a lipstick that didn't make me look clownish. I've tried different colors, formulas, etc but nothing ever looked right until today!!! I actually had recently just resigned myself to just wearing lip gloss and focusing on buying awesome eye palettes because my eye game is strong! but i saw this and said why not try one more time-so happy I'm someone who just can't give up on their dreams lol. Enough about me and a little about the product-it goes on so easy, and is not drying at all. The color lasts the 24 hours as advertised-I even fell asleep with it on one night and woke up still with color. I can't say enough good things about this product!!
Jennifer G.
Johnstown
Absolutely beautiful colors but sadly doesn't live up to its claim although it lasted most of the day if I ate or drink anything it wore off sooner like most lipsticks
Erin H.
San Antonio, TX
Love this products. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated. It is my go to lipstick. Could not ask for a better one. The color is amazing and stays all day!!!!💙💙💙
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I received this in the color Ever Red-dy in the December Target beauty box. I wasn't sure what to think about this at first, since I haven't had very good luck with lip stains. But I ended up really liking this! It comes with the lip stain, which you apply and then let dry for 60 seconds. Then you use the moisturizing top coat (basically just a lip balm) as needed throughout the day. I like the idea of this since I can just apply it in the morning and not have to worry about it smudging throughout the day. All I have to do is just apply the top coat when needed and that's it!
This lip stain didn't have that gross dried out feel like most lip stains, and the top coat is nice and glossy feeling.
I really liked this shade of red, and once it was applied it didn't budge! With some work I was able to get it off with a makeup remover wipe, and even then it didn't streak or smudge. So overall, I really liked this!
Tanya H.
Hampton , VA
Love the colour options. However, find it to be like most lipstains/sticks. I smoke and drink coffee, and always have to reapply every few hours if not after every sip
Christine H.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Dusty Rose 530 more...
I bought this lip color a while back and decided to wear it again today since I have a special interest lately in finding a good long-lasting lip color (I need one for my wedding!) After wearing it today, I remember why it's been sitting neglected in the drawer for so long before.

It's just okay. The color is really a very pretty rosy mauve with a bit of shimmer, but it has a sheen to it that doesn't look very even. It also has a tacky feeling to it that doesn't go away, which wouldn't really bother me if I really liked everything else about it. I put it on in the morning, and most of the color lasted through lunch, but by afternoon it was barely there, and I added a Nars lip pencil over it, which looked really pretty. After eating dinner at a Mexican restaurant though, it was all completely gone.

Jessica T.
thornton, CO
As far as drug store lip stains, this is by far my favorite. It stays on through drinking and eating and is still there at the end of the day when I take my make up off. It's pretty affordable and easy to find. I get mine at Walmart. They've also got a fairly wide color collection, including a couple of really pretty metallics that wear as well as the matte colors. My only complaint is that it feels a little bit thick on your lips, but it's not at all drying like some of the other lip stains I have tried. So that's a plus. All and all i'd definitely recommend this to a friend. I like to layer the colors for an ombre, in the photo I am wearing Eternal Flame and Pink Pearl.
alyssa e.
san antonio
i like this one for like a basic kinda day , for a natural look . it lasted along time for me . the clear one stick was nice it helped keep the lipstick together
Valerie L.
I rarely use lipstick and if I do I stick to colors that are natural and closer to my lip color and never use red! But having the ability to try out a red lipstick for free I jumped at the opportunity. I tried it out at home just in case it went horribly wrong. At first it went on smooth and the finish was flawless. I then applied chapstick once or twice, like it says on the box, to make sure my lips didn't dry out. However, later in the day my lipstick began to flake off... I am hoping to only use the moisturizing stick next time and hopefully the lipstick won't flake!!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?