BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Shevelle P.
Review for: Fuchsia Forever 574 more...
Gorgeous neutral color that works with all shades of pretty. It stays on FOREVER!!! The balm is really smooth.
Simone W.
Love all colors! Cover girl is the only brand that doesn't dry or crack my lips. Also stays on for a long time
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
This works wonders! My mother uses it daily and it stays on at least 6-7 hours, even when drinking and eating,
Athena C.
Medina, NY
Review for: My Papaya 570 more...
This looks like it would be a grate lipstick /lip gloss I would really love to try this out to see if I like it
Toni D.
Review for: Tickled Pink 554 more...
Absolutely Horrible I hate it didn’t work at all put it on and 2 minuets later it dryed up and started flacking
Bri M.
Middleburg, FL
Love this lip color a lot. Simple to use and not too expensive. Multiple colors to choose from which is a plus!
Carrie L.
Gastonia, NC
Awesome! Stays on as very long time,don't have to continually keep putting on like other lip sticks or gloss..
Carmen H.
Allentown, PA
Long lasting highly recommend to anyone. Great for everyday wear. Does not crack. Just love it and great price.
Shelby R.
Kingsland
Stays on all day! But make sure to carry the gloss tube to keep it covered... Will dry out after a few hours
Miranda T.
Sistersville, WV
Love using this for pageants. It's great for going out for a date night. It is perfect for pageants as well.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?