BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Kay B.
Ellisville
Review for: Starlit Pink 700 more...
I have used Cover Girl products since I was a teenager and I have seen no need to change! This lipstick performs as good as others that I have paid much more money for. The color is great and it lasts for a long time.
Darian C.
Review for: Twilight Coffee 760 more...
This lip gloss is very metallic so if you like a metallic look I recommend this product. It doesn't dry and is very transferable. It also was kind sticky it got better throughout the day but was sticky when applying
Cj S.
Most definitely lasts even through the messiest taco eating (put it to the test yesterday) I really love the white tube of top coat that comes with it too, no harsh smells and definitely a kissable feel to it.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I haven't had the chance to try the Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor. I usually purchase from the Covergirl Queen Collection, but Covergirl has excellent products. So this lipcolor will most likely get rave reviews.
Salem M.
elizabeth city
Review for: Tickled Pink 554 more...
Let’s get down to it. After using this my lips where crusty. Not lets get to the details. It was harder to apply then expected. Once it was on it did not budge at allllllllll. I liked this color but the formula just wasn’t great. The best part had to have been the comfort top coat. I use it on its own as a gloss bar.
Zehavs 💄.
Chicago , IL
Ok so I accidentally stumbled on this lipstick and I am super glad I did! I love how it feels in my lips and it’s hydrating at the same time. It last long and I truly love this!!! I am very happy I use it!
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
Plattsmouth, NE
I am so obsessed with a Cover Girl outlast lip color! I have so many highend lipcolors and this one just out beats them! The formula works so well with my lips! It does not dry my lips out and last all day with no touch ups! I highly recommend this liquid lipstick! Best drugstore one I have found!
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
Review for: Starlit Pink 700 more...
Honestly I love the formula but the color itself just wasn’t for me because it was too Sheer I felt. Their color selection is amazing though but due to where I got it my color choice was very limited. I would definitely try it in other colors.
Michelle B.
Harrison Twp, MI
Ugh, I wanted to love this product so much... sad to say I loathe it, quite possibly one of the worst lip or makeup products I've ever purchased. The pros, color is pretty... in the bottle & the clear top coat is nice... I may continue to use that only. The cons..... First of all, be 100% certain you love the color and could commit to it for days potentially. Also, you must very carefully follow the application instructions or you end up with a yucky mess on your lips that's near impossible to get off. For me, this lip color was a nightmare, it felt gritty after the first application of the top coat and then started to peel off in small patches, looking like I had some crazy mouth disease, if you mess a tiny bit during application it's crazy hard to correct because it dries like permanent glue. It felt heavy and literally would not come off, which in my case was horrific. I scrubbed and cleansed and scrubbed some more, used my best exfoliating lip products and still i was stuck with wired pink remnants of this color for several days... my lips actually hurt from attempting to get the color off. Removal is not as easy as they say
Joann F.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: Nude Flush 535 more...
I wore this for my wedding and really loved the color but didn't love how it made my lips feel. It really dried out my lips and k felt like I had to continuously put it on which I don't love when there's a million other things happening.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?