BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

• Does this dry out the lips? Do you lose any color while e...3 Answers
  • With what do you take this off when you're done wearing it?1 Answers
  • I just got this as a gift. I usually never go for drugsto...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Megan F.
Review for: Wild Berry 560 more...
The product does what it says. It goes on and lasts forever and is pretty tricky to remove. I didn’t like how sticky it was and that you needed to wear gloss with it. I’m a matte lip kind of girl, but for an all day color this works
raghad A.
I put this product for 5 hours and still the same color
But when I put my lip moisturizer before and but color after that
It was a horrible and give my lips like is a very dry
So if you want use it don't put before any moisturizer
Bookqueen5 Y.
I have tried several different types of lipstick and this is by far my favorite! It truly lasts all day irregardless of how many cups of coffee you drink! It comes in numerous colors and they are all fantastic! Love this product!
Beshany J.
Sacramento , CA
The only lipstick my mother will ever be caught wearing! You put it on in the morning and forget about it. It's not going to mark your cups or straws, you can steal a kiss without leaving a trace, it comes in every color you might ever need and more! Not to mention it's SO CHEAP!!!!
Brittanie  .
Orem, UT
This is my favorite “cheap” long lasting lip color. The color stays on through just about anything and the moisturizer helps keep my lips hydrated. It is a little tough to get off but I just swipe a small layer of product over the top then wipe it off and it takes it all right off. I LOVE it!
Cynthia B.
Saginaw, TX
I have at least 10 colors and I love them all! I bought the lipsense to compare and my outlast lasts longer and dries out my lips less. I could go to bed with my lip stick still perfect after applying at 7 am in the morning.
Ashley F.
Everett WA
This is awful. It’s like sixth grade lipgloss. It transfers, gets everywhere, is crazy sticky, and just horrible. It’s not matte, doesn’t last long and is everything you don’t want in a lipstick. I highly DO NOT recommend.
Bmarie J.
Elk Grove
Review for: Radiant Red 730 more...
This lip color stays on until it is removed by something oily, like makeup remover or anything containing oil. Not drying on the lips, this is the perfect red for holiday time. My face comes alive when I wear this shade!
Karissa M.
Sapulpa
Like it for the price. The color goes on nice. It is a bit trying to your lips and will show any dryness you have so be sure to put chapstick on first and then wipe off before applying. Lasts most of a day of you're hard on it, all day of you take it easy.
Kay B.
Ellisville
Review for: Starlit Pink 700 more...
I have used Cover Girl products since I was a teenager and I have seen no need to change! This lipstick performs as good as others that I have paid much more money for. The color is great and it lasts for a long time.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?