BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Julie P.
Port St Lucie, FL
The lip color stays on all day but I constantly have to reapply the glossy topcoat. This product also seems to dry my lips out.
Elizabeth H.
I really love this product. The color is really beautiful. It did dry out my lips slightly, but the color stayed on all day.
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
I'm on the fence about this product. The color does last a long time but the texture is funky and it left my lips feeling dry.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I love that this really last long and very affordable the thing i don't like is that it leaves the lips dry and kind of peeled.
Samantha G.
Pittsburgh
When I first tried this product I fell in love! It put a nice shine to my lips! There are alot of color options to choose from
Shannon R.
Mishawaka, IN
I just threw mine out. It looks nice but it wears poorly. My lips felt unnatural. It's not horrible but it's not for everyone.
Ty’Esha C.
Natchitoches
This was an amazing product. I received tons of compliments on this look. I loved it, I even referred some of my friends to it!
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
These lip glosses go for about $8 $9 at Walmart but they're totally worth the buy. It applies smoothly and it last a while too.
Hannah Haley H.
San Angelo
this product is okay, it's kinda streaky and yhe formula is a little strange. it looks chunky on my lips but maybe it's just me
Jezyka W.
Taylorsville, NC
Been a long time since, I have seen this in stores but I love this product. When done correctly the color would last all day.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?