BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

• Does this dry out the lips? Do you lose any color while eating or...3 Answers
  • With what do you take this off when you're done wearing it?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
Kay B.
Ellisville
Review for: Starlit Pink 700 more...
I have used Cover Girl products since I was a teenager and I have seen no need to change! This lipstick performs as good as others that I have paid much more money for. The color is great and it lasts for a long time.
Dawn K.
franklin, tennessee
Review for: Pink Cashmere 564 more...
Love the quality of the CG outlast lip colors. They are not too sticky like many glosses are yet they do not stain as badly as a lipstick. I love the consistency of these and I love how they make my lips look.
Tracey L.
Anacortes
I have been wearing this for at least five years. It's the only lip color product I'll use. Put it on once in the morning and no need to reapply. The gloss that comes with it, is amazing as well. Color on lips looks the same as color on box.
Jill S.
Review for: Nude Flush 535, Eternal Flame 521, Wild Berry 560, Berry Delicious 595, Hottie 548, Moonlight Mauve 740 more...
I love how long this color lasts for. It is great for attending events because I don’t have to continuously run to the ladies room and reapply. It has a smooth application and doesn’t smear easily. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Kassandra D.
Review for: Pink Cashmere 564, Fuchsia Forever 574 more...
I don’t like how it’s sort of messy but the color is nice to apply it’s easy as well it’s ok I don’t use it too often but i will use this again You can get this at Walmart or Walgreens too I would by again if I can’t find something better
Michelle B.
Harrison Twp, MI
Ugh, I wanted to love this product so much... sad to say I loathe it, quite possibly one of the worst lip or makeup products I've ever purchased. The pros, color is pretty... in the bottle & the clear top coat is nice... I may continue to use that only. The cons..... First of all, be 100% certain you love the color and could commit to it for days potentially. Also, you must very carefully follow the application instructions or you end up with a yucky mess on your lips that's near impossible to get off. For me, this lip color was a nightmare, it felt gritty after the first application of the top coat and then started to peel off in small patches, looking like I had some crazy mouth disease, if you mess a tiny bit during application it's crazy hard to correct because it dries like permanent glue. It felt heavy and literally would not come off, which in my case was horrific. I scrubbed and cleansed and scrubbed some more, used my best exfoliating lip products and still i was stuck with wired pink remnants of this color for several days... my lips actually hurt from attempting to get the color off. Removal is not as easy as they say
Katelyn F.
Let me tell you- this thing can stay on forever!!! It’s hard to take off that’s how long lasting it is. Love the color and the texture of this for sure. Would recommend to everyone! Great price too
Alexandria C.
Charleston, WV
Doesn’t dry out the lips. Works great with a chapstick or lipgloss. Very pigmented colors. No patchy at all. Smooth and soft lips. Great color and look. Wears really well and color options are rad.
Mimi F.
Review for: Twilight Coffee 760 more...
This is a very good lipstick! Beautiful colors and really does stay on all day. It is nicely packaged and looks more pricey than it is! Try the Twilight Coffee shade. You won’t be disappointed!
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
Covergirl outlast lipstick is so great last all day not tacky or sticky feeling. Love the colors they offer. They are a must try an great stocking stuffers for the makeup guru in your house.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?