BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

• Does this dry out the lips? Do you lose any color while eating or...3 Answers
  • With what do you take this off when you're done wearing it?1 Answers
  • I just got this as a gift. I usually never go for drugstores lips...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 51 reviews
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Beshany J.
Sacramento , CA
The only lipstick my mother will ever be caught wearing! You put it on in the morning and forget about it. It's not going to mark your cups or straws, you can steal a kiss without leaving a trace, it comes in every color you might ever need and more! Not to mention it's SO CHEAP!!!!
Bmarie J.
Elk Grove
Review for: Radiant Red 730 more...
This lip color stays on until it is removed by something oily, like makeup remover or anything containing oil. Not drying on the lips, this is the perfect red for holiday time. My face comes alive when I wear this shade!
Karissa M.
Sapulpa
Like it for the price. The color goes on nice. It is a bit trying to your lips and will show any dryness you have so be sure to put chapstick on first and then wipe off before applying. Lasts most of a day of you're hard on it, all day of you take it easy.
Kay B.
Ellisville
Review for: Starlit Pink 700 more...
I have used Cover Girl products since I was a teenager and I have seen no need to change! This lipstick performs as good as others that I have paid much more money for. The color is great and it lasts for a long time.
Darian C.
Review for: Twilight Coffee 760 more...
This lip gloss is very metallic so if you like a metallic look I recommend this product. It doesn't dry and is very transferable. It also was kind sticky it got better throughout the day but was sticky when applying
Salem M.
elizabeth city
Review for: Tickled Pink 554 more...
Let’s get down to it. After using this my lips where crusty. Not lets get to the details. It was harder to apply then expected. Once it was on it did not budge at allllllllll. I liked this color but the formula just wasn’t great. The best part had to have been the comfort top coat. I use it on its own as a gloss bar.
Zehavs 💄.
Ok so I accidentally stumbled on this lipstick and I am super glad I did! I love how it feels in my lips and it’s hydrating at the same time. It last long and I truly love this!!! I am very happy I use it!
Michelle B.
Harrison Twp, MI
Ugh, I wanted to love this product so much... sad to say I loathe it, quite possibly one of the worst lip or makeup products I've ever purchased. The pros, color is pretty... in the bottle & the clear top coat is nice... I may continue to use that only. The cons..... First of all, be 100% certain you love the color and could commit to it for days potentially. Also, you must very carefully follow the application instructions or you end up with a yucky mess on your lips that's near impossible to get off. For me, this lip color was a nightmare, it felt gritty after the first application of the top coat and then started to peel off in small patches, looking like I had some crazy mouth disease, if you mess a tiny bit during application it's crazy hard to correct because it dries like permanent glue. It felt heavy and literally would not come off, which in my case was horrific. I scrubbed and cleansed and scrubbed some more, used my best exfoliating lip products and still i was stuck with wired pink remnants of this color for several days... my lips actually hurt from attempting to get the color off. Removal is not as easy as they say
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Review for: Radiant Red 730 more...
The color was okay. I prefer a matte look and this was pretty shiny. It lasts longer than regular lipstick, but definitely not all day like it claims. Dry time is kinda long for the color before apply the gloss part.
Alexandria C.
Charleston , WV
Doesn’t dry out the lips. Works great with a chapstick or lipgloss. Very pigmented colors. No patchy at all. Smooth and soft lips. Great color and look. Wears really well and color options are rad.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?