BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
anjali g.
Land O Lakes, FL
It was a very good product. It was long lasting and the color stayed all day like promised. I loved the color and it was very adorable. I recommend other buyers to purchase this product. I would definitely get it again.COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Other more...
I have blossom berry, and it didn't really look purple on my lips. It had very pink undertones. It does stain your lips and kind makes them of tingle. It is really creamy too, so have a steady hand. I really do enjoy the clear shine lipstick that comes with it.
Kayla W.
Review for: Fuchsia Forever 574 more...
If you're looking for lip color that will last all day, no matter what, then look no further! I wore this on my wedding day and it did a great job of lasting through tons of photos, a hot sunny day, eating, and drinking. I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Christy V.
Katy
I put on my red lipstick in the morning and had a party to go to at night. My red lipstick was still intact by the time I got home in the early-morning from my party. A little bit of Aquaphor or lotion gets it off but other than that this sucker will stay on through a cheeseburger and a margarita
Jade H.
Decent colour. Weird consistency. Dried out my lips, but with that being said it stayed for among time. Wouldn’t recommend unless you’re also looking to continually use chapstick to keep it from having that weird cracked look on your lips.
Cheryl P.
Barrington, NJ
This is my favorite lipsrltick. First you apply the color and let it dry for a minute or two. Then you apply the top coat to make lips soft and glossy looking. The color really does last all day, you just need to reapply the top coat to keep lips moist.
Sasha M.
Peru
Review for: Other more...
I have never wore lipstick til a year ago when my friend had this lipstick at her wedding for all of us to wear! I was amazed by how long this lipstick stayed on! Since then I have been crazy about this lipstick and use it all the time
Tori D.
I love these outlast duos with the topcoat. The color stays on all day although at the end it is a little flaky but for most of the day the color is great. I like that you can have a slightly “glossy” lip without the color coming off!
Megan F.
Review for: Wild Berry 560 more...
The product does what it says. It goes on and lasts forever and is pretty tricky to remove. I didn’t like how sticky it was and that you needed to wear gloss with it. I’m a matte lip kind of girl, but for an all day color this works
Bookqueen5 Y.
I have tried several different types of lipstick and this is by far my favorite! It truly lasts all day irregardless of how many cups of coffee you drink! It comes in numerous colors and they are all fantastic! Love this product!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?

back