BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

• Does this dry out the lips? Do you lose any color while eating or...3 Answers
  • With what do you take this off when you're done wearing it?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
Amy B.
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love this lipstain. I love the fact that once you put it on doesn’t come off. I wear the color 559. I can’t tell you how many times I have repurchased it.
Tawnee L.
Columbus
This is my EVERYDAY GO TO lip stain! I LOVE IT!! I was in heaven when I started using this. COVERGIRL OUT DID THEMSELVES ON THIS ONE! I have 4 in my purse and ones laying around. The package comes with stain and top coat, it's lasted throughout the next day for me many times. I Love this product!!
Vanessa V.
Sharonville
Review for: Other more...
FYI this is just a general overview of the lipstick in general, not a specific shade.

Oh Covergirl Outlast.  This was pretty much the first lipstick I bought and seriously wore more than once, so it'll always hold a special place in my heart.  That being said, it is no longer my favorite lip color.

If you're not familiar with the product, this is a product with 2 items, a liquid lip color and a glossy balm to top it off and make things more comfortable.

Let's start with the good.  This is a decently affordable lip product and widely available.  There is a pretty wide selection of shades and I feel like there is something for everyone.  The packaging is pretty nice, I've never had the wand tip fall off or the packaging leak in my purse, so that's always good.  The balm is pretty glossy, but you can put on a light layer or put some on and blot if you like a less shiny finish.  And most importantly, it does last pretty well, assuming you don't eat anything too greasy.  There have been nights when I was too lazy to take off my makeup and in the morning the I still had (faded) color.

Ok now the not so good.  The packaging is nice, but I kind of dislike the fact that this is in two tubes instead of attached to one.  Maybe I'm just super forgetful or whatever, but I have found that sometimes I'd throw the color in my bag and forget the balm.  Also, I wish you could just buy the color and not the balm.  Because I don't like a super glossy look, I use the balm pretty sparingly.  And then when you buy 5 shades, you end up with 5 balms, all mostly full, and the lipstick is getting used faster.  It could be nice if you lose a balm to have backups, but I just find it kind of annoying and wasteful for me personally.

Also, remember how I said that this lasts pretty well unless you eat greasy food?  Well if you eat something oily or greasy and want to touch up, it's not going to look so hot.  I feel like this product, and other similar ones, look much better when you apply a thin layer to a clean slate.  I don't think this product layers super well.  You might be able to get away with only applying to the spots that faded, but that can be kind of hard.  So If you like to be able to easily touch up your lip color, this might not be the item for you.

Finally, and my least favorite part about this lip color is the shimmer. And glitter.  And frost.  I do not really like a shimmery or sparkly lip, it's just not for me.  Even some of the ones that appear to be just a creme finish have some shimmer in them.  I can tolerate those that are just subtly shimmery, but really a lot of the shades I would never buy because of the shimmer.  So there's quite a few color options, yeah, but trying to find A. a shade that I like that B. has no sparkle can be a little difficult.  For a while Forever Fawn (I think that was the name) was my go to.  But if you are into shimmer in your liquid lip color, go for it.  It is still a pretty nice product.
Jessica M.
Sanbornville
I can say I did and still do love this product. Covergirl has always been good with me. This one has most definitely stayed on forever and I wouldn't hesitate suggesting it to someone else.
Brandy A.
Rayne, LA
I have used this on my clients! And every one of them have called me or texted me the next day to say that their lipstick stayed on all night! My go to for clients that need long wear!
Sara E.
Wapello, IA
Review for: Forever Fawn 598 more...
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have never been one to wear lipstick but I really wanted to try something out. I tried this and I’m so happy with it! It stays all day and even into the next morning! I especially love that by simply reapplying the “gloss” it’s freshens right up! I’m hooked 💋💄
courtney h.
Review for: Other more...
This drugstore product is amazing! It can last longer than a few similar products from Sephora. Easily can go to bed with this on from the day before and it’s still there in the AM. Horrible habit but sometimes that’s just my schedule 🤷‍♀️ I wear 830 that is a bright red. Love it ! Love the coverage, my red is never streaky.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
All covergirl lip gloss that I have experienced has seemed to be absolutely amazing and it goes well over lipsticks. It lasts so long and the colors show so well
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Twilight Coffee 760 more...
I really like this the formula of this! The topcoat keeps your lips super soft and the color lasts. I didn’t love the shade. I thought it would be more neutral but it’s a little dark. I would repurchase this in pink or nude colors because the product itself is affordable and awesome.
Brietyn R.
Orange Beach
Review for: Honeyed 540 more...
I love the color, the size, and how it lasts very long! It was very affordable and will definitely buy again. I needed something quick and easy and I'm glad I bought this one.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?