BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Miranda O.
This product is not the greatest, but I will give it points for being long lasting because it lasted around 3 hours and then I only had to reapply the top coat. I also would like to say this packaging is pretty cute
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
This is did NOT LIKE at all, it was too grit like after 5 minutes of having it on, the color kinda came off easy but I discovered this "grainy grit" feel once on
Destiney L.
When they say outlast they really mean it. We were required to buy this for my dance team and I would wake up the next morning with red lips! So make sure you like the color because it definitely sticks with you.
I love this. I wear lipstick daily and needed something that stayed on ALL DAY and this is it! I wear this, eat wings, kiss my husband, drink beverages...and I still need to take it off with makeup remover (only way to get it off!) so worth it!
Jennifer L.
Sharpsburg, GA
This works! And lasts all day! I have been using for over a year! Let the lipstick dry completely before you put the gloss on. Reapply gloss through out the day to stay shiny. It is hard to get off, but worth it!
Brittany R.
I really liked these, I had 3 of them. They would stay on for a pretty long time. Although I had to completely wipe it all off if I wanted to put more on, cause if I applied it a second time it got really flaky.
Rachel R.
Troy, MI
Review for: My Papaya 570 more...
This lipstain was perfect for going out and not having to worry about reapplying! The only downside is you have to be extra careful when first applying it cause it's not easy to take off for the first few hours.
Megan B.
Flora Vista, NM
I really like this product! The stain lasts me all day and I love the color! However, the chapstick/gloss doesn't last as long as I'd hoped. Otherwise I really like the product! The gloss isn't sticky at all.
Daisy G.
Denver, CO
I got this for my birthday a few months ago and absolutely loved it. It lasts for a pretty long time. I gave the darker one to my sister it looks really good. I really like the different colors it comes with.
Lauren S.
Slidell, LA
I hate when lipstick comes off as soon as I take a sip of drink. Lip color is what finishes off the look and my face looks washed out when it comes off! I had a lot of success with this one. It stayed on for a long time and the color is brilliant
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?