BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

• Does this dry out the lips? Do you lose any color while e...3 Answers
  • With what do you take this off when you're done wearing it?1 Answers
  • I just got this as a gift. I usually never go for drugsto...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Ashlee C.
Carlsbad, CA
I use this as a base coat for my lipstick. It works perfectly. It stays on all day and it keeps my top coat of lipstick from bleeding into my skin. I definitely recommend giving it a try if you’re going for the long wear.
Naomi N.
New york
Review for: Radiant Red 730 more...
Wouldn’t really recommend its hard to apply because of the applicator its gives nice color but their are better lip products so wouldn’t buy again didn’t meet my expectations their are way more cheaper options out there
Courtney C.
Amherst, MA
Review for: Rose Pearl 547 more...
I love this Clinique all day lip color. The packaging was great and the quality was unbelievable. I am a first time user but a definite repeater! I bought I­t­ at Macy’s and definitely recommend I­t­ to others!
Janelle L.
Review for: Nude Flush 535 more...
Love this line of lip wear! The color is very pigmented and doesn’t take a lot of product so it lasts a long time. The color wears all day and very easy application. Would buy again and in different colors!
Marlee B.
Pierre, SD
I don't have anything too negative to say. I did like this product and it works well. However, I wasn't a huge fan of the waxy residue it left behind on my lips. It also seemed to dry them out a little bit.
Autumn P.
Huntington
Review for: Dusty Rose 530 more...
Very good product. Gives great color and lasts all day. I have used this product for
years and will continue to do so. Easy to apply and the need for reapplication is very rare. Would definitely recommend
Cassandra T.
Wauwatosa , WI
I LOVE this lipstick. The wear starts to show for me after 8-10 hours usually. It starts to set into the cracks and peel at that point. Before that, it looks gorgeous while using the balm to moisturizer.
Karah G.
Murphy
Not a fan. I have a red one that bleeds bad. The color is pretty but it doesn't stay wear I want it. The moisturizer that come with it is nice but nothing could moisturize as much as it needs. It flakes for me and everything. It's gross it feels like skin flakes and crusty nastiness. The color is bold and pretty but would suggest another way of getting it. Also no eating with this lip stain!
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Moonlight Mauve 740 more...
Of all the “all day” lip wear I’ve tried, Outlast definitely lasts the longest. It stays on for about 6 hours but the color begins to fade around the 4th hour. I love that it doesn’t rub off on drinking glasses or end up on my teeth. The gloss also feels great and lasts, leaving my lips feeling soft.
Alayna R.
Review for: Forever Fawn 598 more...
The pigment of this lip color is great, and it does truly last all day! The only issue is that, about half way through the day, the lip color started flaking off. But overall, it is a nice product and the application is easy.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?