BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Covergirl Outlast really does last like it claims. I like the colors they offer. I typically don't like wearing lipstick mainly because it wears off so quickly. This takes care of that problem. The one issue with this is that your lips get dry. You'll need to keep the moisturizer with you and reapply as needed. Not a bad product though.
Ashlee H.
Ishpeming, MI
Review for: My Papaya 570 more...
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It lasts all day with maybe only needing to re-apply once. It comes in a variety of colors so you'll always find the one that's perfect for you. My only complaint which I have seen on here before is it is hard to get off at the end of the night and without the gloss your lips will feel dry. So sometimes because the gloss is just a gloss I will substitute it for a non scented Chapstick so that my lips stay hydrated while I have the color on. It is a stain so it will take work to get it off.
McKenzie H.
I really wanted to love this product. I first tested it on my hand. That only lasted 2 hours. The next day I tried it. My lips were extremely dry. Within an hour you could see it cracking. Not satisfied!
Melissa S.
Stratford
I've tried this product twice and do not like it. It feels sandy and gritty on my lips even after applying the moisturizing topcoat. Maybe I got a bad batch? Also, I did get a lighter color, #568 Coral Silk, but it doesn't last 24 hours. I personally would not purchase this item again.
Mercedes B.
Review for: My Papaya 570 more...
Okay so I was really shock by this product. Very last longing. But I decided to try it a different way then using it on just my lips. In the picture I used it in my forth of july look. Everyone loved it and was shock I used a lipstick! Its only on eyes not lips. That's a different red.
Yasmine G.
Thermal, CA
I found these at the 99 cents only stores two months ago, and bought various shades. These are great and long lasting. There is a bit of flaking through out the day, but I find that it helps if you continue to apply a chapstick or lip balm every couple of hours. When I apply this at 7 in the morning it needs to be reapplied by four or five in the afternoon.
Laurie G.
Brookline, MA
I was super happy to find the right red for my skin tone! So I decided to try this CoverGirl product! You use read the directions tho lol! I just put it right on and it started to peel but after reading the boxes it does tell you that you must let it dry for 60 seconds before apply the top coat shine! Overall it's an okay product but it does last all day!
Anna H.
1,352 reviews
The Covergirl outlast all day lips color is good. The variety of shades is amazing and for price you can splurge which is what I love. The colors lasts but it does dry out your lips so be aware of that. For anyone with sensitive lips you make want to really slather on the lip balm the night before you know you are going to apply the Covergirl outlast lip color.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
When I first started to use this product I really hated it. I didn't know how to properly apply it and it would just be a mess. However, I've recently visited this product again to try to use it and I LOVE IT! It's a great product for when you don't feel like applying your lipstick over and over again. It really does stay all. day. long. You'll definitely need to use the moisturizing top coat so that it doesn't dry out your lips. The better care you take care of your lips the longer this will last!
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
I have seriously been using this long wear lipstick for years so has my mom! The packaging is simple yet, nice! I buy mine in Wal-Mart or Walgreens. It stayed on just like I had hoped, even the over gloss is perfect in its own
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?