BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

• Does this dry out the lips? Do you lose any color while eating or...3 Answers
  • With what do you take this off when you're done wearing it?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Review for: Starlit Pink 700 more...
I am a fan of covergirl but I didn't like this product very much. The packaging is simple and it's pretty inexpensive but it isn't really worth the price. It feels sticky when applied but the color is pretty.
Samantha P.
Review for: Other more...
I like that this stays in place for all day wear. It’s a bit difficult to apply if you’re a novice. I unfortunately, did not get the color I wanted because it was not as true to the swatch they had in store.
Marlee B.
Pierre, SD
I don't have anything too negative to say. I did like this product and it works well. However, I wasn't a huge fan of the waxy residue it left behind on my lips. It also seemed to dry them out a little bit.
Zehavs 💄.
Chicago , IL
Ok so I accidentally stumbled on this lipstick and I am super glad I did! I love how it feels in my lips and it’s hydrating at the same time. It last long and I truly love this!!! I am very happy I use it!
Cassandra T.
Wauwatosa, WI
I LOVE this lipstick. The wear starts to show for me after 8-10 hours usually. It starts to set into the cracks and peel at that point. Before that, it looks gorgeous while using the balm to moisturizer.
Jillian S.
STRASBURG, VA
I absolutely love this lipstick! It easily lasts 12 or more hours as long as you let the lipstick dry for a minute or so. It also comes with a clear lip balm to go over it. When the balm isn't on, it has a matte finish and the balm adds some shine but doesn't make it sticky. It's reasonably priced and has some nice shades. I'm looking forward for some more natural looking shades to come out
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Moonlight Mauve 740 more...
Of all the “all day” lip wear I’ve tried, Outlast definitely lasts the longest. It stays on for about 6 hours but the color begins to fade around the 4th hour. I love that it doesn’t rub off on drinking glasses or end up on my teeth. The gloss also feels great and lasts, leaving my lips feeling soft.
Zoah K.
Chicago
Review for: Lingering Spice 619 more...
I love this lipstick! This was my very first liquid lipstick and I honestly didn’t know what to expect. It stayed on all day and it was very comfortable to wear. This is a nice deep red. Love it!
Hannah G.
Morton
Color stays on all day and smells really good. I got a darker color but feel comfortable wearing it both during the day and out at night. The moisturizer that comes with it keeps my lips soft without removing any of the color.
Casey L.
Heflin, AL
Love this product! It lasts a long time and the colors are vibrant and beautiful. I normally wear Lipsense but when I don't want to wear it and have something easy to take off this is my go to.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?