BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

• Does this dry out the lips? Do you lose any color while eating or...3 Answers
  • With what do you take this off when you're done wearing it?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love Covergirl, it's not expensive but it looks great and it makes my thin lips look plump. It isn't sticky like some of the other brands and it isn't dry either and it makes my lips look amazing. I always have some covergirl outlast all day lipcolor in my purse no matter where I am going.
Beshany J.
Yuba City
The only lipstick my mother will ever be caught wearing! You put it on in the morning and forget about it. It's not going to mark your cups or straws, you can steal a kiss without leaving a trace, it comes in every color you might ever need and more! Not to mention it's SO CHEAP!!!!
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
Review for: Fuchsia Forever 574 more...
If you're looking for lip color that will last all day, no matter what, then look no further! I wore this on my wedding day and it did a great job of lasting through tons of photos, a hot sunny day, eating, and drinking. I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Melissa T.
Review for: Radiant Red 730 more...
The color range is great and I love how strong it is when first applied! I find my color peaking around six hours, which is a long time but definitely not the 24 hours it promotes. Also sometimes when I reapply the lip balm to hydrate my lips it ends up making my lips feel gritty.
haley g.
I did not like this product it was very sticky and after awhile it just got really dry on my lips and it did smudge off quite a bit I like the helm at it was and depending on what color scheme you got some of them are really shimmery so I like those as well
Christy V.
Katy
I put on my red lipstick in the morning and had a party to go to at night. My red lipstick was still intact by the time I got home in the early-morning from my party. A little bit of Aquaphor or lotion gets it off but other than that this sucker will stay on through a cheeseburger and a margarita
Brittanie  .
Orem, UT
This is my favorite “cheap” long lasting lip color. The color stays on through just about anything and the moisturizer helps keep my lips hydrated. It is a little tough to get off but I just swipe a small layer of product over the top then wipe it off and it takes it all right off. I LOVE it!
Robyn L.
Higginsville, MO
I always have at least one of these in my make up bag. I really love this deep purple, although I forget the name of it. It lasts all day for me and doesn’t come off hardly at all. Definitely a staple lip color for me that I know I can trust!
Danielle C.
Rochester, NY
There is no lip color I love more than this. I wear it for every event, weddings, going out whatever. It NEVER comes off, you can eat, drink, kiss it doesn’t matter it is permanent until you wash it off. People are in awe when I tell them
Cheryl P.
Barrington
This is my favorite lipsrltick. First you apply the color and let it dry for a minute or two. Then you apply the top coat to make lips soft and glossy looking. The color really does last all day, you just need to reapply the top coat to keep lips moist.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?