BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

• Does this dry out the lips? Do you lose any color while e...3 Answers
  • With what do you take this off when you're done wearing it?1 Answers
  • I just got this as a gift. I usually never go for drugsto...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Ellie K.
Review for: Eternal Flame 521 more...
Lip color should stay on your lips! Outlast does last a long time and I appreciate the smoothness of the balm that goes over top the color. I like the sleek packaging and the ease of application with the color tip. I do wish it would have a gloss topcoat option, but it’s great for a matte color. It is not the most staying color, and does flake off if your lips have not been smoothly exfoliated beforehand. I’m obsessed with the Eternal Flame color. It’s right between a bright red and a dark reds, which is great for my fair complexion. I would buy again, but prefer the longest lasting of LipSense for most occasions.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Rose Pearl 547 more...
My mom had got this for me and I absolutely love it 1 pack it's like the lip stain and then you get the lip gloss stuff to make it look glossy and it's just it's long-lasting and it's a very good product it's a little bit pricey but it's a very good product and it's a long-lasting lipstick and it's great
Brittany E.
Landis, NC
How anyone is able to wear this & feel comfortable, I will never understand. It NEVER dries. It is so sticky, that when you put your lips together, it almost pulls skin off trying to reopen your mouth. It is so hard to get off. None of the MANY MANY MANY makeup removers I've used have been able to get this paint off of my lips. Don't waste your money.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love Covergirl, it's not expensive but it looks great and it makes my thin lips look plump. It isn't sticky like some of the other brands and it isn't dry either and it makes my lips look amazing. I always have some covergirl outlast all day lipcolor in my purse no matter where I am going.
Kristin C.
Jacksonville
This stuff is great! It really does last all day long! I like how it will last all day, without having to reapply, and doesn't look super dark even when you do first apply. Its almost like your not wearing lipstick because you cant see it. You see the color, but not the substance of it.
Kris M.
Sunland, CA
Review for: Forever Fawn 598, Nude 593, Blushed Mauve 550 more...
I have been using Covergirl Outlast since its inception, and I almost never EVER use any other lipcolor.  Forever Fawn is my shade and I always have at least two of these around - one in my makeup bag and one in my desk drawer.  This lipstick doesn't rub off on my water bottle and it's easy to take off at the end of the day.  I also have worn it religiously on days that I compete in marathons and half marathons, because it insures that I DON'T lick my lips the entire race and get them chapped.  I will use Outlast forever.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
Review for: Lingering Spice 619 more...
This is a wonderful lipstick, but it doesn’t last all day! It flakes off and it tends to feel very dry. It’s super easy to apply and I love the color of the lipstick! I continue to use it when I want a bold lip that I know suits me, but I wish it had a little bit better formula.
Melissa T.
Review for: Radiant Red 730 more...
The color range is great and I love how strong it is when first applied! I find my color peaking around six hours, which is a long time but definitely not the 24 hours it promotes. Also sometimes when I reapply the lip balm to hydrate my lips it ends up making my lips feel gritty.
Renee H.
Flint
Number one go to lipstick. Lasts all day into the next! Huge selection of colors. Does not flake or rub off no matter what. Chapstick will take it off fyi. Apply in the morning and you are good to go. No crazy burn or drying out like more expensive lipsticks.
Emily G.
I love this lipstick! It goes on great, last all day and the color is perfect! The price is also great! I bought mine at Walmart, but any drug store or beauty store should have it. I would recommend trying this product if you are looking for a long lasting lip color.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?