BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Aimee C.
Jacksonville , FL
I bought this lip color thinking it would be good for everyday use when I don't want to do a full face make up. I love the 2nd step of the product it keeps my lips very moist. The actual color lasts all day like advertised but definitely wasn't my color and feels very dry.
Britani B.
Review for: Other more...
This is a very light-weight liquid lip and very pigmented. It is definitely not bad at all but once you start eating, it starts fading and normally requires a reapplication which is not fun at all and that's why I gave it 4/5 stars.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
This stuff is the real day. Everybody says their lipstick lasts forever, this lip color actually does! Eat, drink, make out, this stuff will stay in place! It is easy to re moisturize throughout the day with just a little lip balm. Totally recommending this to everyone.
shannon m.
Lenoir, NC
I've been using the Outlast All day lip colors for years!!! Lots of colors to choose from.  They go on super easy and the balm topper is very moisturizing. You can find them at any drugstore or big chain  store..even grocery stores. Definitely recommend! !
Bonnie D.
This lip color is so smooth and beautiful! The moisturizing top coat leaves my lips feeling amazing and the color Ever Red-dy is so pretty. I would love to try more of these Covergirl Outlast shades.
Rose D.
I purchased this product thinking it's be great but I wasn't
Honestly a fan. Definitely did not meet my expectations. The price was okay but worst of all is that the product was very sticky. It was long wearing and it just wasn't great overall.
Carla S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have no words to describe the product to you. ITS AMAZING!!!!! So badass to see how a lip xolor lasts all day.. YES.. ALL DAY! It took me forever to remove it.. i am happy I will by more..
Katie G.
A couple things about this product:
Pros - The colors are gorgeous! I love them, and there's a wider variety than just these two. His product also lives up to the expectation of staying on your lips without transferring. The gloss is very moisturizing and glossy, and it makes my lips feel super smooth.

Cons - You will use the gloss a lot faster than the color. The gloss does not stay on long. I've found I need to keep it on me all day because I will need to reapply it several times. Another issue is that the color severely dries out my lips to where they start peeling. It never mattered how much gloss I kept on my lips to keep them moisturized, my lips were always dried out and peeling by the time I took everything off. Taking off the color is not easy, either. My makeup cleansing solution needs to be rubbed over it many times before the color is gone...which essentially dries out my lips even more.

Honestly, I gave up this product for the regular lip gloss and Chapstick.
Ashley M.
SPARTANBURG, SC
I got this in my target beauty box for December. I was really excited because I'd previously gotten the Maybelline equivalent in a voxbox.
I received brazen raisin, and the color is LOVELY. It applies just like the Maybelline version, though it doesn't dry as quickly. The topcoat was very smooth.
I wore it all day. I had brunch and had to go home to reapply because there were streaks now. I was in a rush and coated over, big mistake. In less than an hour I saw it started to crumble off on my coffee cup. I removed it and applied it again. It didn't come off on my glass this time, but in roughly 3 hours my lips began to feel cakey and dry. After 6 hours I touched my lips together and they stuck, then started to crumble off again.
I'll probably use it again for the color, but not when I'll be wearing it all day.
Tracy P.
Snyder, TX
i love this color and this product. i put it on in the morning and when its noon its still there. this is the only thing i use. i think the price is great. i recommend this to everyone, just try it you love it also.  i love the variety it give you in colors also
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?