BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Jessica T.
This will always be my favorite long wear lip color. I have applied these lipsticks before and gone to sleep, and they are still on the next day. They are seriously amazing! They do feel very dry without the gloss, but that is definitely what the gloss is for! I will often use the gloss alone because I love how it feels on my lips. So silky and shiny!
Kristin E.
Lynbrook, NY
I happen to like this product. It's inexpensive and a good variety of colors. I'm more of a lip gloss fan than lipstick so this works for me. It's quick to dry and does last all day. Only con is that my lips dry out after awhile so I put chap stick over it.
Jessie D.
Yorktown, IN
This is interesting stuff. It really does stay on when you put it on and moisturize. But it REALLY stayed on for me. Maybe I put too much on, but I couldn't get it off even after three washes. My lips burn so now I'm going to wait I guess. But the pigment is perfect and it goes on 👍
Rita H.
Greensboro, NC
Cover girl out last lip color does the job! The lip color looks great it stays as long as you want it to and comes with balm to make it look glossy. The price is just right. The lip color is self explanatory. I will keep this in my makeup. Good job cover girl you guys know your makeup!
Ashli B.
Mobile
Very good lip gloss for everyday and nightlife wear. The packing was very simple and easy to open once I brought it home. It met some but not all, it was heavy and it didn't last a long time. I would definitely recommend the color but the fact that it doesn't last long wouldn't go good.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
I love my lip color it lasted for such a long time only had to re-apply once which was after dinner. It is definitely better then many high end lipsticks and the moisturizing top coat really helped out!
Madison L.
This lipstick is vibrant and it has a moisture-rich formula. This long-lasting color offers a fresh, all-day wear in two easy steps. This lipstick comes with a moisturizing top coat. I really love the shade Ever Red-dy. It is my favorite shade
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
By far this is my favorite lippy. Stays on all day. I don't personally use the flies stick it comes with because I like the matte look and I feel when using the gloss the lipstick doesn't stay on as long.
Megan H.
Review for: Always Rosy 549 more...
This lipstick isn't completely horrible. I have dry lips so it tends to just peel right off. It always looks dry and flakey. I've also seen it happen to other people. It looks very dry and flakey. Not the first thing I would recommend.
Emily Y.
This product is very pigmented and does not budge AT ALL. The only setback with this lip duo is that because it doesn't budge, it is hard to remove at the end of the day. I would recommend this product to someone who is experienced with using lipstick and can apply it well.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?