BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Gabrielle B.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: Twilight Coffee 760 more...
I love that the color lasted so long and had good pigment but I don’t like that it was dry and slightly sticky without the cover girl chapsticks you can buy with it
Erika C.
Review for: Blushed Mauve 550 more...
Maybe its just me, i tried this a couple of times but rhe lip color chipped and looked flaky after an hour or so, i had to return it, the moisturiser was nice though
Krysta S.
Review for: Ever-Red-Dy 507, Natural Blush 621 more...
I have always struggled with wearing lipstick because it usually comes off a couple of minutes after I put it on. Around Halloween I was doing a Maleficent look, and I wanted to be able to get her signature red lips and have it actually stay, so I decided to try this product. It worked so well!!! I did a test early in the afternoon, and it stayed until late I took it off at 9 pm that night, even though I ate and drank. I loved it so much that I decided to buy another one in a more muted shade so I couldon't use it more often. I am so excited to find something that works for me! The first photo is the red for my Maleficent look, the second is the Natural Blush.
Sam E.
Wahiawa
Review for: Eternal Flame 521 more...
This stays on pretty well, but I️ definitely prefer sophoras brand over this. It was okay, and I️ would use it for a quick fix. I’ve bought this only once. Discovered something else I️ liked better. Good price though.
Maqui N.
atlanta
The best lipstick I ever tried, no reseca la piel, no deja manchas. Súper fácil de aplicar, realmente dura 24 horas. Más que ningún otro recomiendo el nude. Lo amo!
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
As far as drug store lip stains, this is by far my favorite. It stays on through drinking and eating and is still there at the end of the day when I take my make up off. It's pretty affordable and easy to find. I get mine at Walmart. They've also got a fairly wide color collection, including a couple of really pretty metallics that wear as well as the matte colors. My only complaint is that it feels a little bit thick on your lips, but it's not at all drying like some of the other lip stains I have tried. So that's a plus. All and all i'd definitely recommend this to a friend. I like to layer the colors for an ombre, in the photo I am wearing Eternal Flame and Pink Pearl.
Valerie L.
I rarely use lipstick and if I do I stick to colors that are natural and closer to my lip color and never use red! But having the ability to try out a red lipstick for free I jumped at the opportunity. I tried it out at home just in case it went horribly wrong. At first it went on smooth and the finish was flawless. I then applied chapstick once or twice, like it says on the box, to make sure my lips didn't dry out. However, later in the day my lipstick began to flake off... I am hoping to only use the moisturizing stick next time and hopefully the lipstick won't flake!!
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I got this product as a stocking stuffer from my mom. I was given it in the shade Rosy 549. If you wait until the first coat (the color) dry before applying the moisturizing top coat the lip color lasts almost all day. Definitely longer than most lip color products I've tried in the past. There is also minimal color that comes off when you drink & eat. The Rosy shade blends in with my natural lip color enough so the color that comes off where my lips meet isn't really that noticeable, which I like. If you're looking for a more natural looking shade of lip color that lasts, Is recommend trying this product out.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Review for: Moonlight Mauve 740 more...
I have been using this for years. I came across it one day at a big box store and loved the color. I'm so picky about lip colors and feel most don't look well on me. I'm so glad I grabbed it! The color is gorgeous! It has a slight shimmer to it which I love. It literally lasts all day. The color itself is very drying and it's best applied after exfoliating your lips. But that's where the top coat comes in. It feels like a Chapstick, soft, smooth and creamy but not gross like glosses. This helps lock in the color and keep your lips from feeling dry. I do tend to apply the top coat occasionally throughout the day just because I like the fresh feeling, but it's not really needed. I'd be devastated if they ever stopped making it!
LeeAnn C.
I personally hated this lipstick; I can genuinely say it was the worst lip product I've ever used. I followed the directions carefully, leaving it on for over 60 seconds without closing my lips so it could dry, and then applying a generous topcoat. Even with the moisturizing topcoat, it felt like a layer of nail polish on my lips; very dry, tight and airless. It also smelled strongly of chemicals. It began to flake within 20 minutes, and was a disaster within the hour. I definitely won't be purchasing again. The only thing I liked was the topcoat, which was super moist and smelled like cotton candy. I've used it with a bunch of other lipsticks, and it works well with them all. But the actual Outlast lipstick is a definite no for me.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?