BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
annysa b.
Definitely an all day stay and the colors are stunning. I have bronzed and red Satin, I just wasn't as happy with the smell and consistency. It was a bit too sticky even after a few hours of wear.
Reem A.
Ottawa, ON
When they do say kiss proof they really mean it!! haha it stays on alll day and doesn't budge, at first when i just applied the color i thought it was weird because it was super sticky, but then i applied the moisturizing top coat and fell in loooove with it
Allison P.
The worst! The first color coat is SO drying. It does last a long time, but after about 2 hours even if you constantly use the second step balm if you rub your lips together even the slightest it is so dry huge flakes and chunks fall off. It is so gross.
I like the colour selection. The packaging is helpful to find a shade that goes with your skin tone. They are also super long lasting anx the moisturizing top coat stops your lips from drying out.
Tabitha L.
Absolutely love this stuff especially the gloss that it comes with i love the color as it isn't to bright but just adds the right amount of pop my moms favorite as well
Nicole H.
I used to love these when I first started wearing makeup, but I recently purchased one and I think they must have changed the formulation because I just don't love it as much anymore.
Leslie V.
Alamo, TX
This is a perfect lipstick to use when going out because you never have to reapply again. One application stays the entire night even after food and drinks! Perfect.
Nelu H.
Cartagena De Indias
I love these lip glosses, its super soft formula that moisturizes your lips, very good formula ideal for daily use
Stephanie D.
Hanmer, Ontario
It's nice colour but the feel of it, isn't too pleasant...there are other products that look just as good but also feel good that you could purchase, instead.
Tasha E.
The colour comes out very pretty on the lips. The lip balm is very moisturizing and adds a nice glossy finish. It doesn't seem to last as long as it says.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?