BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Yasmin S.
Toronto
Love the colours texture and smell!
Good price and packaging
I have to retouch after lunch but not bad for the price
I buy it on shoppers drugmart less than 15$
Easy to apply and to match the colour with your skin colour qith the tips in the side box
Traci M.
Definitely for those wanting a bolder look. I have this product in Rose Pearl. The colour lasts but I find it very difficult to remove. I haven't used it much as I prefer a more subtle lip colour. It would be great for costume makeup, or special event or party looks. It also comes in a variety of colours to choose from.
Kayla L.
brampton
Love Covergirl products!! The colour last for a long time. I have bought many of Covergirl products before and will continue to buy them. You can purchase it at any Walmart or drugstore or high end make up supplier . They have lots of colours too!!
dounia a.
Review for: Wild Berry 560 more...
Cover Girl Outlast All-day Lipcolor gives you beautiful color that really lasts 10 hours plus a moisturizing topcoat to keep lips soft and moist! Apply each morning and forget about it. Use the moisturizing topcoat throughout the day for moisture and shine.
Shannon D.
Farmington, IL
I can't stand lip stick! It feels gross on my lips, rubs off on everything, ends up on my teeth... it's terrible. A friend talked me into trying this. I absolutely love it! It goes on great, my lips feel naked yet moisturized, and it stays on forever. I will seriously never wear another kind.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
The Outlast definitely does what it claims to do! The only time I have ever found it to "peel" and flake off is when you have eaten something slightly greasy. (I know - not good for you!) Price is extremely reasonable and it delivers lots of shades.
Rosie J.
I change lip colors often so I didn't use this lip color for long but for the time that I did, I loved it. It's smooth and it glides right on. It doesn't leave any residue and it lasts all day! I have a couple of shades and all of them have impressed me. The clear coat on the other side helps the color last all day and I like the CoverGirl did that with this.
Sarah B.
Review for: Brazen Raisin 542 more...
I really like this colour and the stain format. But won't buy it again. Unfortunately the top coat wears down REALLY fast so you have to buy another one for $7 or so. Then you can't get all of the product out of the tube when you're coming to the end because they don't make the wand long enough. Because of these two things, I won't buy this again.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
I love this lipcolour as it doesn't require constant reapplication. It is long lasting lip colour that looks great all day. The top lip coat keeps it shiny and moist. I look forward to purchasing more shades!
Eva C.
Covergirl outlast lipstick are the best, it gives you a matte look and it has a nice smell!! Covergirl lipsticks comes in different color so you can choose the best for you
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?