40 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

• Does this dry out the lips? Do you lose any color while eating or d...2 Answers
  • With what do you take this off when you're done wearing it?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...1 Answers
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
North Palm Beach
Ugh, I wanted to love this product so much... sad to say I loathe it, quite possibly one of the worst lip or makeup products I've ever purchased. The pros, color is pretty... in the bottle & the clear top coat is nice... I may continue to use that only. The cons..... First of all, be 100% certain you love the color and could commit to it for days potentially. Also, you must very carefully follow the application instructions or you end up with a yucky mess on your lips that's near impossible to get off. For me, this lip color was a nightmare, it felt gritty after the first application of the top coat and then started to peel off in small patches, looking like I had some crazy mouth disease, if you mess a tiny bit during application it's crazy hard to correct because it dries like permanent glue. It felt heavy and literally would not come off, which in my case was horrific. I scrubbed and cleansed and scrubbed some more, used my best exfoliating lip products and still i was stuck with wired pink remnants of this color for several days... my lips actually hurt from attempting to get the color off. Removal is not as easy as they say
Katie P.
Katie P.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Always Rosy
A couple things about this product:
Pros - The colors are gorgeous! I love them, and there's a wider variety than just these two. His product also lives up to the expectation of staying on your lips without transferring. The gloss is very moisturizing and glossy, and it makes my lips feel super smooth.

Cons - You will use the gloss a lot faster than the color. The gloss does not stay on long. I've found I need to keep it on me all day because I will need to reapply it several times. Another issue is that the color severely dries out my lips to where they start peeling. It never mattered how much gloss I kept on my lips to keep them moisturized, my lips were always dried out and peeling by the time I took everything off. Taking off the color is not easy, either. My makeup cleansing solution needs to be rubbed over it many times before the color is gone...which essentially dries out my lips even more.

Honestly, I gave up this product for the regular lip gloss and Chapstick.
Este labial es una relacion amor odio, dependiendo del color me gusto mucho o poco, los tonos mates son bellisimos, pero algunos tonos metalizados o satinados no me gustaron para nada, sin embargo el labial tiene buen olor, mo sabe exageradamente mal, y trae el hidratante que es un plus siempre, nunca esta demas con este tipo de labial, creo que no lo volveria a comprar porque han salido muchos labiales con mayor calidad, aunque no al mismo precio jajaja // This lip is a love hate relationship, depending on the color I liked much or as little matte colors are beautiful, but some metallic tones or satin did not like at all, but the lipstick has good smell, mo knows outrageously bad, and brings the moisturizer that is a plus always, never the other with this kind of sore, do not think I would buy because many have left lip with higher quality, although not at the same price
Renee S.
Renee S.
I adore this lipstick. I have several colors and love them all but my favorite is red. I put this on first thing in the morning, I apply one coat rub my lips together, clean up the edges and then let it dry a bit before I apply a second coat. This is how I assure an all day, long last coating even on the inner part of my lips. (Red is notorious for coming off the inner part of the lip) After that I let it dry and then apply the clear moisturizing top coat. The only reason I can't give this five stars is because by the end of the day it begins to feel flakey and dry even if I coat it with the moisturizing coat, it doesn't look any different however and doesn't come off. I believe it truly is a 24 hour lipstick. Do note you can't use any other moisturizing top coat or it will remove the lipstick.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Hialeah , FL
I am going to be honest here: no other lipstick that I have tried works like this puppy right here. I have had at least a few of these in my makeup case for a good 5 years or so now. the staying power and as long as you follow the directions on the packaging, you don't have to worry about drying. forget that l have this on when am wearing it. am supremely lazy and will sometimes fall asleep in my makeup... when I fall asleep in this, it will still be on in the morning. know it's awful to sleep in makeup. I get it.) The staying power is unparalleled and I have yet to find anything that comes close, even at a higher price tag.
Carli R.
Carli R.
Kelso, WA
This is amazing!! I recently fell in love with lip colors in general but hated that they always faded. My grandma told me about this and I tried it and fell in love with it! It stays all day without getting on anything. I'm a huge water drinker and I hate when I get lipstick on my straw or cup, this doesn't do that. Also I tried it out on my hand to see how well and long it would last. It easily lasted 24 hours with washing my hands throughout the day. The only thing that would take it totally off was makeup remover. I definitely plan on purchasing more colors to add to my collection.
Atmore, AL
I definitely have a love hate relationship with this lip color! I love that it truly stays on for hours and hours. I hate that it's hard to take off. I love that it dries quickly, but hate that it dries out my lips so much. I love that it comes with the clear gloss stick to go over it because it helps with the dryness, but I hate that it feels sticky, requires frequent applications, and runs out far before the the color does. I love the large amount of fabulous color choices that are true to the sample picture. So, I do use this at times, but have since find better solutions.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
I rarely use lipstick and if I do I stick to colors that are natural and closer to my lip color and never use red! But having the ability to try out a red lipstick for free I jumped at the opportunity. I tried it out at home just in case it went horribly wrong. At first it went on smooth and the finish was flawless. I then applied chapstick once or twice, like it says on the box, to make sure my lips didn't dry out. However, later in the day my lipstick began to flake off... I am hoping to only use the moisturizing stick next time and hopefully the lipstick won't flake!!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Medley, FL
555 blossom berry. Este lipstick es realmente duradero, el bálsamo fue lo que más me gustó, es muy hidratante y brillante. El color es seco y sin el bálsamo no funcionaría porque deja los labios bastantes secos y opacos. Lo compré por Internet y cuando vi el color pensé que me había llegado otro color por error, cuando chequeé me percaté que no había error así que el color que se ve en la página de Amazon no es muy fidedigno.

No se lo recomiendo a mujeres de mi edad, este producto sin duda son hechos para chicas jóvenes.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
I'm not one for makeup on a daily basis. I've just gotten into putting it on for my cosplay. I also do not enjoy having to carry around a full bag of makeup to keep reapplying it. So I've been on the hunt for makeup that stays, doesn't smudge, run, streak, or fade. This one is amazing. It goes on wet and you have to let it dry before you put your lips together. But once dry, you can kiss, eat, drink, sleep whatever and it's still on my lips the next day. It does get a bit dry but any gloss will help that out just fine.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
LeeAnn C.
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Hana N.
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
Do you ever use the clear lip sealer on other lipsticks?