BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

• Does this dry out the lips? Do you lose any color while eating or...3 Answers
  • With what do you take this off when you're done wearing it?1 Answers
  • I just got this as a gift. I usually never go for drugstores lips...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Tashanda C.
I've tried TONS OF different "long-lasting" lip wear and most of them Crack or wear off by the time I drink my morning coffee or eat anything. This stuff really works!! When I applied the lip color it went on really smooth and it was very easy to apply. I then applied the moisturizer and I love the fact that it's not a gloss. It moisturizes alot better than a gloss. My lips do not feel dry and the color has stayed all morning while other ones I've tried would have worn off. I would definitely recommend using this product if you want a TRUE Long-lasting lipwear!!!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Review for: Hottie 548, Ultra Violet 580, Plum Berry 559 more...
Covergirl knew what they were doing when they created this product!! It’s a 2-step application process: the first is to apply a thin layer of color, wait for it to dry, and then depending on whether or not you’d like a deeper color, you can apply one more thin layer or just go straight to the gloss that helps keep the lip stick in place and gives your lips a healthy shine, while moisturizing at the same time. It’s an easy ordeal! The price is a little steep ($8), but totally worth it because this lipstick DOES stay put, all day and through the night! Recommend for all women that hate having to reapply their lip color over and over again!
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Review for: Radiant Red 730 more...
Great, long lasting drug store lip product. It comes with the color and a shining balm. It is in a liquid lipstick form and the balm is a separate stick. The balm is a clear product that you use to make it last longer and to moisturize your lips. If you don't use the balm, it might get a little drying. But it really does last long! You can get a precise application with the doefoot applicator. The inner waterline of your lips will be the first to fade but for the price, this is a lovely product!
Sarah W.
Review for: Spiced Latte 577 more...
I’ve tried a million liquid lip colors. Regis one goes on nicely and I like the moisturizing top coat that comes along with the color. The color stays on pretty well. However I didn’t like the overall look. It seemed plasticky to me and dewy. I think for your money there are other drug store brands and products that look nicer for a longer amount of time.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
Review for: Moonlight Mauve 740 more...
I have been using this for years. I came across it one day at a big box store and loved the color. I'm so picky about lip colors and feel most don't look well on me. I'm so glad I grabbed it! The color is gorgeous! It has a slight shimmer to it which I love. It literally lasts all day. The color itself is very drying and it's best applied after exfoliating your lips. But that's where the top coat comes in. It feels like a Chapstick, soft, smooth and creamy but not gross like glosses. This helps lock in the color and keep your lips from feeling dry. I do tend to apply the top coat occasionally throughout the day just because I like the fresh feeling, but it's not really needed. I'd be devastated if they ever stopped making it!
Karah G.
Murphy
Not a fan. I have a red one that bleeds bad. The color is pretty but it doesn't stay wear I want it. The moisturizer that come with it is nice but nothing could moisturize as much as it needs. It flakes for me and everything. It's gross it feels like skin flakes and crusty nastiness. The color is bold and pretty but would suggest another way of getting it. Also no eating with this lip stain!
Ellie G.
Review for: Eternal Flame 521 more...
Lip color should stay on your lips! Outlast does last a long time and I appreciate the smoothness of the balm that goes over top the color. I like the sleek packaging and the ease of application with the color tip. I do wish it would have a gloss topcoat option, but it’s great for a matte color. It is not the most staying color, and does flake off if your lips have not been smoothly exfoliated beforehand. I’m obsessed with the Eternal Flame color. It’s right between a bright red and a dark reds, which is great for my fair complexion. I would buy again, but prefer the longest lasting of LipSense for most occasions.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Rose Pearl 547 more...
My mom had got this for me and I absolutely love it 1 pack it's like the lip stain and then you get the lip gloss stuff to make it look glossy and it's just it's long-lasting and it's a very good product it's a little bit pricey but it's a very good product and it's a long-lasting lipstick and it's great
Brittany E.
Landis, NC
How anyone is able to wear this & feel comfortable, I will never understand. It NEVER dries. It is so sticky, that when you put your lips together, it almost pulls skin off trying to reopen your mouth. It is so hard to get off. None of the MANY MANY MANY makeup removers I've used have been able to get this paint off of my lips. Don't waste your money.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love Covergirl, it's not expensive but it looks great and it makes my thin lips look plump. It isn't sticky like some of the other brands and it isn't dry either and it makes my lips look amazing. I always have some covergirl outlast all day lipcolor in my purse no matter where I am going.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?