BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

• Does this dry out the lips? Do you lose any color while eating or...3 Answers
  • With what do you take this off when you're done wearing it?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Review for: Hottie 548, Ultra Violet 580, Plum Berry 559
Covergirl knew what they were doing when they created this product!! It’s a 2-step application process: the first is to apply a thin layer of color, wait for it to dry, and then depending on whether or not you’d like a deeper color, you can apply one more thin layer or just go straight to the gloss that helps keep the lip stick in place and gives your lips a healthy shine, while moisturizing at the same time. It’s an easy ordeal! The price is a little steep ($8), but totally worth it because this lipstick DOES stay put, all day and through the night! Recommend for all women that hate having to reapply their lip color over and over again!
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Review for: Radiant Red 730
Great, long lasting drug store lip product. It comes with the color and a shining balm. It is in a liquid lipstick form and the balm is a separate stick. The balm is a clear product that you use to make it last longer and to moisturize your lips. If you don't use the balm, it might get a little drying. But it really does last long! You can get a precise application with the doefoot applicator. The inner waterline of your lips will be the first to fade but for the price, this is a lovely product!
Christine H.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Dusty Rose 530
I bought this lip color a while back and decided to wear it again today since I have a special interest lately in finding a good long-lasting lip color (I need one for my wedding!) After wearing it today, I remember why it's been sitting neglected in the drawer for so long before.

It's just okay. The color is really a very pretty rosy mauve with a bit of shimmer, but it has a sheen to it that doesn't look very even. It also has a tacky feeling to it that doesn't go away, which wouldn't really bother me if I really liked everything else about it. I put it on in the morning, and most of the color lasted through lunch, but by afternoon it was barely there, and I added a Nars lip pencil over it, which looked really pretty. After eating dinner at a Mexican restaurant though, it was all completely gone.

Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Review for: Moonlight Mauve 740
I have been using this for years. I came across it one day at a big box store and loved the color. I'm so picky about lip colors and feel most don't look well on me. I'm so glad I grabbed it! The color is gorgeous! It has a slight shimmer to it which I love. It literally lasts all day. The color itself is very drying and it's best applied after exfoliating your lips. But that's where the top coat comes in. It feels like a Chapstick, soft, smooth and creamy but not gross like glosses. This helps lock in the color and keep your lips from feeling dry. I do tend to apply the top coat occasionally throughout the day just because I like the fresh feeling, but it's not really needed. I'd be devastated if they ever stopped making it!
Lisa G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Review for: Natural Blush 621
I recently started looking for a perfect fall color. I didn’t have time to run to the mall so drug store had to do. The price was good and it promised all day wear. After using it I loved it but the only issue is it really dried out my lips. Keep the gloss on hand because without it my lips were crazy dry
Ellie G.
Review for: Eternal Flame 521
Lip color should stay on your lips! Outlast does last a long time and I appreciate the smoothness of the balm that goes over top the color. I like the sleek packaging and the ease of application with the color tip. I do wish it would have a gloss topcoat option, but it’s great for a matte color. It is not the most staying color, and does flake off if your lips have not been smoothly exfoliated beforehand. I’m obsessed with the Eternal Flame color. It’s right between a bright red and a dark reds, which is great for my fair complexion. I would buy again, but prefer the longest lasting of LipSense for most occasions.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl, it's not expensive but it looks great and it makes my thin lips look plump. It isn't sticky like some of the other brands and it isn't dry either and it makes my lips look amazing. I always have some covergirl outlast all day lipcolor in my purse no matter where I am going.
Beshany J.
Yuba City
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only lipstick my mother will ever be caught wearing! You put it on in the morning and forget about it. It's not going to mark your cups or straws, you can steal a kiss without leaving a trace, it comes in every color you might ever need and more! Not to mention it's SO CHEAP!!!!
Megan O.
Review for: Radiant Red 730
If you want a high-shine lipstick with good staying power, and something that won't smudge, this is going to be one of the products you'll want to reach for.  They lose a few stars for how poorly they stand up to oil though-- if you eat something oily they'll begin to chip away from the waterline and middle of your lips in little chunks, leaving holes in your perfect pout.  I do find them to be a little bit high priced.   The color range is pretty basic, but overall if you aren't very experienced with lipstick, this is a good way to get your start.
Andrea P.
Columbus
Review for: Canyon 626
Cover Girl is my favorite line of drug store cosmetics. This long-wear lipstick is yet another great CG product. It goes on smoothly, has a creamy formula, and really is long wearing. Highly, highly recommend.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
Aubrey R.
EATON, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?