BY COVERGIRL

America's #1 long-wear lip color!* Our advanced formula, with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine, gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast's long-lasting lip color has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding.

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
  • "It really is long lasting! I bought this because it was on sale and I had a $2 off coupon, and now I'm searching for more! When applying you have to be careful not to press your lips together too soon or you will ruin it; I wait about two minutes. It will feel dry at first, but the balm cures that. It really does't transfer either; the clear balm might but the color stays. Great for date nights or when you don't want to leave lipstick smudges on glasses! The only problem i have is that moist shades appear frosty. " in 50 reviews
  • "If you do not want to reapply your lipstick throughout the day then this is the stuff for you, It literally lasts ALL day. All you need to take with you is the moisturizing stick that comes with it and you're good to go for the day. " in 42 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Review for: Hottie 548, Ultra Violet 580, Plum Berry 559 more...
Covergirl knew what they were doing when they created this product!! It’s a 2-step application process: the first is to apply a thin layer of color, wait for it to dry, and then depending on whether or not you’d like a deeper color, you can apply one more thin layer or just go straight to the gloss that helps keep the lip stick in place and gives your lips a healthy shine, while moisturizing at the same time. It’s an easy ordeal! The price is a little steep ($8), but totally worth it because this lipstick DOES stay put, all day and through the night! Recommend for all women that hate having to reapply their lip color over and over again!
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Review for: Radiant Red 730 more...
Great, long lasting drug store lip product. It comes with the color and a shining balm. It is in a liquid lipstick form and the balm is a separate stick. The balm is a clear product that you use to make it last longer and to moisturize your lips. If you don't use the balm, it might get a little drying. But it really does last long! You can get a precise application with the doefoot applicator. The inner waterline of your lips will be the first to fade but for the price, this is a lovely product!
Berkeley W.
Salt Lake City
I have this lip color in several colors and I love all of them. They go on easy and stay on! They don’t always last through everything you might have to do all day, so I sometimes bring whatever color I am wearing along with me if I have a long day ahead of me. However, they usually do last through a day night or other similar excursion as long as you are good about applying the balm when your lips feel dry. By far my favorite drugstore lip product!
Tashanda C.
I've tried TONS OF different "long-lasting" lip wear and most of them Crack or wear off by the time I drink my morning coffee or eat anything. This stuff really works!! When I applied the lip color it went on really smooth and it was very easy to apply. I then applied the moisturizer and I love the fact that it's not a gloss. It moisturizes alot better than a gloss. My lips do not feel dry and the color has stayed all morning while other ones I've tried would have worn off. I would definitely recommend using this product if you want a TRUE Long-lasting lipwear!!!
Amy K.
El Mirage, AZ
Review for: Honeyed 540 more...
I am not a fan of this lip gloss. It leaves my lips so dry and irritated! I had high hopes as I've read many positive reviews, but was disappointed after getting this product a few times. My lips actually peeled which only looked worse with the lip gloss on as it peeled of in clumps. I don't recommend of your have sensitive lips like I do.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Obsessed with this lip gloss line by Covergirl. They have so many shades to choose from and it's true to name- it last all day long! It's hard for me to find lip color that lasts because between drinking coffee and everyday wear and tear, most lip colors tend to fade within the hour I apply them. With Covergirl All Day Lipcolor I only have to apply it once in the morning and then I have a beautiful pop of color on my lips all day long. Try COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor - my favorite shade is Twilight Coffee
Ellie K.
Review for: Eternal Flame 521 more...
Lip color should stay on your lips! Outlast does last a long time and I appreciate the smoothness of the balm that goes over top the color. I like the sleek packaging and the ease of application with the color tip. I do wish it would have a gloss topcoat option, but it’s great for a matte color. It is not the most staying color, and does flake off if your lips have not been smoothly exfoliated beforehand. I’m obsessed with the Eternal Flame color. It’s right between a bright red and a dark reds, which is great for my fair complexion. I would buy again, but prefer the longest lasting of LipSense for most occasions.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love these lip colors. They are affordable and they do stay on all day. They do not dry my lips out and go on smooth. My boyfriend loves how these look on me. I do buy the darker shades. He likes that he can kiss me without getting any lipstick on him. I love that I can drink while wearing these and not worry about reapplying them.
Angelica G.
Review for: Ultra Violet 580, Celestial Coral 710 more...
Am a huge fan of this Lip product. It does last al day. I put it on in the morning and the next day i will still have the outline colored. Its very easy to apply, you do need to wait a few seconds for the color to dry before applying the gloss. During the day I would only reapply the gloss 2-3 times.
Meghan H.
Milford
The color of this item is really pretty - though it certainly isn't my true nude. It was a little too pink for me, actually. However, I wasn't entirely impressed with the item. The color itself went on smooth but dried very tacky. Even after putting on the moisturizer it came with, my lips felt heavy and gross. The moisturizer it came with felt cheap, like I was putting an entire glob of Vaseline on my lips. I got used to it, but it wasn't ideal. The color also began to come off after a few bites of food and I wasn't happy about re-applying it. I probably won't buy it again but I'll use it until it's old.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Does this lip color dry your lips out or get clumpy? Does it stay on really well even after a meal, do you need to re-apply? Would you recommend this or something else? Thank you!!
Kathryn O.
Does this lipstick really last as long as it says? I have tried other brands in the past and it didn't last long at all.. I'm looking for something that is going to be around after I eat lunch!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
Does this lipstick last or does it wear off easily ?
LeeAnn C.
Has anybody else had flaking issues with this lip color? Mine started to flake off within minutes of my applying it, even with multiple topcoat applications.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I'm wondering how long does this lip gloss really last? Is it really up to 24 hours? And what's the texture like?