BY COVERGIRL

With three shade families, each designed to best compliment light, medium, and deep skin tones, the new collection offers the perfect red shade for everyone. This lip formula stays put all day, which means no bleeding, feathering, caking, crumbling or clumping.

• Its color all day?3 Answers
  • Are there a big range of colors to choose from?? 1 Answers
  • Is this formula drying on the lips like a liquid lipstick?1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Custom Reds Lipcolor
  • "Love this product long lasting perfect shades. Will highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a inexpensive long lasting lipstick. " in 31 reviews
  • "I actually love the moisturizing top coat that comes with this, it's really glossy alone on the lips and very hydrating. The red lip is okay, I'm not sure if it really does match everyone's skin tone like it states." in 16 reviews
  • "I cannot find a regular Outlast liquid lip on here, so I am posting my review assuming that they are the same formula. Oh my goodness, though! For being a drugstore liquid lipstick- this formula is excellent! I had been hearing that these were great as far as staying power and pigmentation, and I was not disappointed upon trying it out for myself! Because of the glossy topcoat, my lips do not feel too try as is often the case with a liquid lipstick. Also, this product lasted on my lips for hours, not transferring at all during that time. The color is also very flattering, which easily makes this one of my favorite lip products thus far! I would definitely recommend this and will repurchase in different colors soon." in 15 reviews
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have three of these, one in 700, 720, and 740. They aren't for everyone. They go on sticky and wet. They dry fast, with and without the balm. They smell, when I tried this the first time it flaked away with the balm. I still love the color pay off.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
I opened my voxbox today and got it free through Influenster. To begin with, I absolutely love this lip color. The bummer is that it's a little bit maybe too runny and patchy, but i'm also not a makeup applying professional, so it did take me two or three coats to look nice. It's not sticky once you let it dry down completely--doesn't dry down any sooner than 60 seconds to be honest. The topcoat is soothing and this doesn't flake. It totally impressed me and i'll gladly tote this around my purse. Seriously a 5/5 for the 860 Unique Burgundy shade. It's so sultry!
Wren I.
Colorado Springs, CO
So far I'm really enjoying this lipcolor! About 4 hours on now, it's kinda worn off on the insides. I just applied more of the top coat balm and it seems to have evened back out and readied moisture. It does seem to feel dry after a bit.
Rian K.
Sandusky, OH
Review for: You're On Fire! more...
Color isn't as red as I thought it would be i had to use a few covers to get it to be red. Looks great after you use the moisturizing top coat. No red on my teeth which is awesome this one is awesome for a night out with the girls. I would use this again
Drea B.
Loved this product!!! The color was the perfect shade of red and it did not come off all day. When I first got it I did a skin test on my hand and that didn't come off for days. I would love to see more shades. Make sure you use the top coat because without it, it can be sticky.

The product was free for exchange of my unbiased opinion. Will keep using this lipstick.
Natashia P.
Lonoke, AR
Finally! I can wear reds and fuschia again! Fellow mommies will understand the struggle of babies constantly touching our faces and putting their hands in our mouths. Smudge city!
This lip color is a game changer. While it didn't last anywhere near the 24 hours the box claims it lasted a solid 6 hours before needing a touch up. I ate with it on. Drank too many Dr. Peppers with it on. Kissed my babies faces with it on. Opened toy packaging with my teeth with it on. No smudges. No transfer. I didn't even need the gloss as often as I expected, though every time I did, my color was refreshed and smelled terrific but not overpowering. Try this, you won't regret this long wearing bold lip. See the photos from first application to 7 hours later.

I did receive this product free to test, but all opinions are my own.
Aliyah C.
Havelock, NC
So I was very excited when I received this product free from Influenster! The color was gorgeous and when I put it on, I feel like it fit my skin tone very well. It didn't transfer, and with the top coat it felt very smooth and moisturizing. However, I ate a sandwich hours later and there is an obvious absent of color in the inside of my lips. For something that is suppose to be long lasting it didn't really last that long. I would wear it again but I expected more!
Gabriela A.
I have different opinions with this. The labial red one is matte and lasts the whole day, does not remove itself with nothing at all, but the advertising says that it is the red perfect one for your skin and sincerely, I did not like the tone. On other one, I liked much, it lasts enough and the sheen is impressive.I got it for free, but all opinions are mine.
Percy V.
Urbandale, IA
Review for: Other more...
The color is a bit too shiny for my taste, but it did stay on even when the moisturizing topcoat was applied you just have to wait 30 seconds before applying it. Throughout the day I did notice some cracks in my lips but overall it looked okay. For a drugstore lipstick, it's pretty good.
Arin G.
Salina, KS
Review for: You're On Fire! more...
I love this stuff! Coverage is amazing, but the color wasn't so much "me". I would use again if I picked a different color! I received this in my Covergirl box and I love everything else I received! I would recommend this to people looking for a good coverage Lipstick!
sheyla g.
Have been dying to try this product, how long does it last? Is it a creamy formula or is it on the dry side?
Keele F.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this product tend to dry lips out? Ive heard that from a few people
With the passing of the hours it becomes sticky?
OSullivan E.
miami, FL
Its color all day?
Mallory W.
Fort Mill, SC
Does this stain your lips, and if so, how do to get rid of the stain?