BY COVERGIRL

With three shade families, each designed to best compliment light, medium, and deep skin tones, the new collection offers the perfect red shade for everyone. This lip formula stays put all day, which means no bleeding, feathering, caking, crumbling or clumping.

• Its color all day?3 Answers
  • Are there a big range of colors to choose from?? 1 Answers
  • Is this formula drying on the lips like a liquid lipstick?1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Custom Reds Lipcolor
  • "Love this product long lasting perfect shades. Will highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a inexpensive long lasting lipstick. " in 31 reviews
  • "I actually love the moisturizing top coat that comes with this, it's really glossy alone on the lips and very hydrating. The red lip is okay, I'm not sure if it really does match everyone's skin tone like it states." in 16 reviews
  • "I cannot find a regular Outlast liquid lip on here, so I am posting my review assuming that they are the same formula. Oh my goodness, though! For being a drugstore liquid lipstick- this formula is excellent! I had been hearing that these were great as far as staying power and pigmentation, and I was not disappointed upon trying it out for myself! Because of the glossy topcoat, my lips do not feel too try as is often the case with a liquid lipstick. Also, this product lasted on my lips for hours, not transferring at all during that time. The color is also very flattering, which easily makes this one of my favorite lip products thus far! I would definitely recommend this and will repurchase in different colors soon." in 15 reviews
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA
I'm not a lip person but these are amazing! Didn't last too long but it was fun to play with
Julia K.
I received this product in a VoxBox campaign and I was super excited to try it out. Upon trying it, the color did not suit my fair skin well at all being that it was super orange. The application was very patchy and sticky, as well. Overall, this product did not work for me. The packaging is nice, but I definitely wouldn't repurchase or recommend this product!
Salome K.
Kendallville, IN
I'm a huge fan of red lips but I'm super picky about them bleeding and fading. As a first time user, I can say this formula was wonderful! The color was rich and long lasting even through a full NYE of drinking and kissing! I would definitely recommend this to any of my fellow red lip lovers!
Amanda D.
Marion, MS
Loved the color. It didn't smudge. I'm a bartender and a server so I talk a lot and it stayed on my whole shift!! It's definitely worth the money you spend on it. I've bought so many more since I got this one
Vania R.
Fontana, CA
I think this was my favorite from the covergirl voxbox I received! It lasted me all day on a rainy day! I had a bit bowl of soup and my lipstick was still...just on my lips!! Definitely recommend it for people who are always on the go and sometimes don't have time to reapply and do touch ups!
Lucy P.
Englewood, CO
Great product. i don't really like the glossy look bit it also looks good without the gloss on it an it literally stays on forever. I couldn't get it off anymore. Love this product and will definitely try other colors as well.
Gentrie P.
Elgin, OK
Not crazy about red lips. But I looooove this formula. Great for an all day wear and I love using the gloss just by itself. It smells delicious and is an awesome moisturizer.
Vanessa C.
wildomar, CA
Got this product in my voxbox. Wish i had the choice of what color i like. Im not really a red lip person. I believe it wasnt TOO pigmented and did not last too long. I wouldnt repurchase. Sorry.
Paula S.
Corp Christi, TX
So this particular shade is not so much my favorite per say. I do like the stain, however, I think that even after being dry, it's still kinda sticky. Though sticky at times, it does a great job at not coming off with anything other than baby oil or make up remover, I love this.
Emily J.
This product was my least favorite of the cover girl voxbox I received from influenster. I say this because it didn't last as long as expected and it is one of those lip products that dries out your lips quickly. If you don't mind reapplying your lips multiple times throughout the day then go for it!
sheyla g.
Have been dying to try this product, how long does it last? Is it a creamy formula or is it on the dry side?
Keele F.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this product tend to dry lips out? Ive heard that from a few people
With the passing of the hours it becomes sticky?
OSullivan E.
miami, FL
Its color all day?
Mallory W.
Fort Mill, SC
Does this stain your lips, and if so, how do to get rid of the stain?