BY COVERGIRL

With three shade families, each designed to best compliment light, medium, and deep skin tones, the new collection offers the perfect red shade for everyone. This lip formula stays put all day, which means no bleeding, feathering, caking, crumbling or clumping.

• Its color all day?3 Answers
  • Are there a big range of colors to choose from?? 1 Answers
  • Is this formula drying on the lips like a liquid lipstick?1 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Custom Reds Lipcolor
  • "Love this product long lasting perfect shades. Will highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a inexpensive long lasting lipstick. " in 31 reviews
  • "I actually love the moisturizing top coat that comes with this, it's really glossy alone on the lips and very hydrating. The red lip is okay, I'm not sure if it really does match everyone's skin tone like it states." in 16 reviews
  • "I cannot find a regular Outlast liquid lip on here, so I am posting my review assuming that they are the same formula. Oh my goodness, though! For being a drugstore liquid lipstick- this formula is excellent! I had been hearing that these were great as far as staying power and pigmentation, and I was not disappointed upon trying it out for myself! Because of the glossy topcoat, my lips do not feel too try as is often the case with a liquid lipstick. Also, this product lasted on my lips for hours, not transferring at all during that time. The color is also very flattering, which easily makes this one of my favorite lip products thus far! I would definitely recommend this and will repurchase in different colors soon." in 15 reviews
Cheyenne b.
2501 dogwood ave #37
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't like these at all. They don't stay on, and just feels worse on your lips. Only use the one I got once and never getting these again.
Allison M.
Picayune, MS
The color makes your lips feel dry and the clear stick that's supposed to hydrate your lips feels greasy. Wouldn't buy again.
Bianca G.
Review for: Custom Coral more...
Do not buy Covergirl Outlast All Day Lipsticks! They will make your lips look super dry and flakey. It also applies patchy so you have to put on a lot of layers. I do not recommend this product, and the lipstick doesn't even wear long.
Tiffani E.
Upon getting this lip color, I was excited to try it to see if it would last all day because the back of the package sounded like it would. However, I followed the directions, putting on the color. Set a timer for 60 seconds then put the gloss on. The lip stick "flaked" off in less than 10 minutes. Didn't like it at all.
Heather K.
Crosby , TX
To pay $9 for something that felt like it sucked the moisture out of my lip wasn't cool. Nice berry smell to the color I bought and was a nice shade but not for me and my sensitive dry skin. Seemed flaky as well.
Lindsay S.
I dislike the product it is super drying leaves my lips looking like a prune also the color does not last on the lips also it bleeds
Chantelle R.
Gretna, LA
Review for: Extraordinary Fuchsia more...
The formula is so awful. It goes on extremely streaky and is the most drying thing out there. I feel like I coated my lips with actual paint. The color is gorgeous and last forever, because I couldnt get this off my lips. This is most likely going in the trash, unless someone tells me that there is a saving grace to it.. extremely disappointed in this product that I received free to test. At least I didnt waste money on it.
Brenna G.
This was the worst lip stuff I think I've ever used. Dried my lips out. Wouldn't come off (which sounds good, until you've scrubbed your face a lot), not flattering, oddly sparkly, and really not good.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
1,039 reviews
Review for: Custom Coral more...
I used it three times and all those times I ended up breaking out by my lips. It ran and I had to reapply all day long
jessica c.
Richlands, VA
I sometimes wear red lipstick if i am going out somewhere and this is great lipstick.I didnt have to go reapply it and it went on smooth.
sheyla g.
Have been dying to try this product, how long does it last? Is it a creamy formula or is it on the dry side?
Keele F.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this product tend to dry lips out? Ive heard that from a few people
With the passing of the hours it becomes sticky?
OSullivan E.
miami, FL
Its color all day?
Mallory W.
Fort Mill, SC
Does this stain your lips, and if so, how do to get rid of the stain?