BY COVERGIRL

Outlast your day with COVERGIRL OUTLAST ALL-DAY COLOR & LIP GLOSS! All-day liquid lip color paired with matching colorful lip gloss for intense color, shine, and moisturization.

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Color & Lip Gloss
  • "As a lipstick lover vivid violet is spectacular I adore this the shade is perfect! I also loved The texture of this lipstick The long lasting wear is the icing on the cake! " in 11 reviews
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
I thought these would b drying the #1 is,but u have to let it dry for the color to stay. Then u put on the different color lipgloss. It turns into a different color crazy,but I love it. I only have 2 use the gloss maybe 2 times a day. Cause it feels that good on my lips n ths color lasts for hours. Best long wear in this kind of packaging. Cause it usually scares others away. I gave it another shot and the formula must be different I'm liking it
Arlena C.
Gardner , MA
Review for: Mighty Berry more...
So I’m not a big lipstick girl but I picked this up because I loved the color . Dries quickly and the color pay of is wonderful .but when it dries it kinda drives me nuts . I hate the feeling of my lips being so dry . I will definitely continue Wearing it though . Maybe with some chapstick
Jordan S.
Review for: Nude Intensity more...
The nude shade is pretty great for my skin tone, but I wouldn't recommend it for cooler tones. The gloss looks good over the lipstick and isn't oily or sticky, but does make it difficult to touch up. Overall, good for the price and not streaky, but I won't be buying any other shades.
Ashlee J.
Elgin , IL
I only have one of these lip glosses but I really like it! I love that it’s matte at first but then you can choose weather or not if you want your lips to be glossy! I got mine at Walmart for about $7.
Samantha C.
Frostproof, FL
Review for: Nude Intensity more...
I like the neutral color also I am not a fan of any matte colors so adding the touch of gloss will determine if I purchase the product or not. Covergirl is my go to lip brand and I also use the lip-stain with a little gloss!
Kristan B.
I love this gloss and I like the option it gives to actually look more “dresses up” look or give a more natural look. I love the clear gloss side especially over some light chapstick. Definitely recommend, but would say to have moisturized lips.
Kelsey E.
Nephi
The color is beautiful and vibrant. I love using the gloss just by itself too, it's not sticky. I would say you need to reapply at least once throughout the day though so it doesn't really last all day. I would still repurchase. It makes my lips look amazing.
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
I have two of these now. The first shade, Sultry Spice (bright orange) was sent to me through Influenster. I was scared of the color, but now I like it. I also liked the formula enough to buy a second shade, Nude Intensity (a great everyday shade for fair skin). The application of both base colors is streaky, but it is far worse with Nude Intensity. Both of the base colors leave behind a stain on me, so they actually stay on pretty well. The gloss for Sultry Spice is really pretty and amps up the color and shine. The gloss for Nude Intensity is basically useless. There is no color and there isn't much shine to it. It also doesn't last long at all. Nude Intensity also feels a little drying on me for some reason and it can accentuate any dry flakes. Sultry Spice didn't do that for me. I would have given this a higher rating, but I feel like there is going to be a lot of inconsistency with the formulation of this product.
Jaclyn M.
El Campo
Love this lip color, I will hit every store till I find it on the shelf, petiole always notice my lips when I go out, they think it's a overpriced brand and are shocked when I tell them it's Covergirl
Jurnee N.
Ravenswood, WV
*NEW COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Color & Gloss (120 Coral Crave) : When I saw this color, I literally fell in love! I had not tried a coral color on my lips before but I always wanted to try it! The lip duo comes with a high-pigment lip color on one end and a matching color-enhancing gloss that is SUPPOSED to give you intense color, shine and moisture. My lips are on the dry side to begin with so to really put this lip duo to the test I applied some of my moisturizer to my lips prior to using this product. Color - AMAZING, Shine - JUST OKAY, Moisture - POOR When first applying the color and gloss duo, the look was great but after an hour or so my lips became cakey and dry looking (even after having a moiturizer under) To fix the problem I tried applying more gloss to see if it would help but it only seemed to make matters far worse for me. I noticed that the high-pigment color left a stain on my lips, which I actually liked because at least I could apply the product and blot!
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
Do you ladies put any moisturizer on your lips before use?
Miriam b.
How long do these stay on before needing a retouch?
Queena F.
Carrollton, TX
Which is your favorite color.
Anny C.
What is your favorite color of the covergirl outlast all-day color and gloss? ☺☺😊
Katherine C.
Doral, FL
Is this a good and worth it product?