BeautyLipLip MakeupCOVERGIRL
Outlast All-Day Color & Lip Gloss
!This product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Color & Lip Gloss

Outlast your day with COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Color & Lip Gloss! All-day liquid lip color paired with matching colorful lip gloss for intense color, shine, and moisturization.

Does it really last all day ?
How long do these stay on before needing a retouch?
Do they really last all day?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Color & Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
...this the shade is perfect! I also loved The texture of this lipstick The long lasting wear is the icing on the cake! in reviews
Andrea H.
Colquitt, GA
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Color & Lip Gloss uploaded by Andrea H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I give it a four because I like it maybe I had it to long didn't know it had been discontinued should've kept it on the market I love it I love for my lips to shine
Sara T.
Buffalo, NY
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Color & Lip Gloss uploaded by Sara T.
COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Color & Lip Gloss uploaded by Sara T.
Color was great, if you wait the 60 Seconds and don't "rub" your lips together before putting on the moisturizer it stays on pretty good. The only downfall is my lips get super chapped after using it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Shawnte B.
New Hartford, NY
I actually have a lot of these so I really don't know if it's for me but if u like 24/7 wear then this is for you.
Rachel T.
Maplewood, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I purchased the coral shade on sale at walgreens. The coral shade caught my attention. It's pretty, but it's not intense like the bold label states. It also comes off easily. I've just been sipping water and it has transferred to the glass and my teeth. I do not recommend this product.
Karlee K.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I have been trying long lasting lip colors for a few months now. Compared to my favorite this isn't the best. It is significantly cheaper and does work for a period of time . Make sure to apply in a thin layer.
Noeli J.
Nashville, TN
Me gustan mucho estos laviales😘. Se mira muy bonito😘💙.. Es el que uso mas seguido💙😘❤😘💜. Lo recomiendo💙❤
stefanie C.
Delray Beach, FL
This is great for the price . Under $10 or so . It’s got a long wearing liquid with a gloss that lasts . The packaging is classic cover girl .
Alexias P.
Huber Heights, OH
I loved the color selection. I bought a few different colors but did notice that some colors lasted longer than others. Over all i liked them. I am not sure if the formula has changed but i do think they were better when they first came out with the color in one tube and a clear moisturizer in another tube.
Julie J.
Norwalk, CT
I love this product and it is really great and I really love it so much and it is the best and it is really is and I highly recommend it.
Brandi M.
So pretty! Can be worn together or separate. Such a great combination! I've always loved covergirl products ever since I first started wearing makeup! You just can't beat the price! This is great on a budget and it's a good quality lippie. Love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...