COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation

Discover a foundation that lasts all day long! Outlast Active Foundation is sweat-proof, transfer-proof and humidity-proof for up to 24 hours and doesn't clog pores. Available in 16 shades.

COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation ? Which cover girl foundation would you say is best for oily skin?
Any break outs after using this? What finish it gives?
Does this foundation oxidize?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation!
Alicia H.
1,427 reviews
Review for: 810 - Classic Ivory
I used this when spending the night at my sister's house. I normally don't buy this brand but I thought I would give it a go because I like trying and experimenting with new makeup to see if I like it. I like the fact that it didn't have any noticeable scent and didn't seem oily or irritating to my skin. It matched my skin tone well. I do think it emphasized my pores a little but I did not have a primer on, so primer may help with that a little. Also, all skin has texture so pores will always be visible anyway! It did seem to make my makeup last most of the day except for around my nose, which is where I usually have issues with makeup staying anyway because of allergies. Overall, I think its a nice drugstore brand with a nice medium coverage. I probably wouldn't necessarily purchase it but I think its a good option.
Michelle B.
COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation uploaded by Michelle B.
Review for: 842 - Medium Beige
Meh, the color matched my skin well and that’s about it. It didn’t blend as well as other foundations I have used and it made every line and crevice stand out. At the end of the day it still was in place but my skin felt parched and in need of a good face mask!
Emmalee C.
Greenwich, NY
COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation uploaded by Emmalee C.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: 802 - Golden Ivory
The best drugstore foundation for me! I really love how this applies. It has excellent coverage and is long-lasting. I keep this product in my travel bag at all times! Good for combo skin like me. I definitely would recommend to others.
Tish T.
Mount Airy, NC
COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation uploaded by Tish T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 840 - Natural Beige
To be a drug store brand foundation the COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation is a really great foundation. It’s not full coverage but yet it goes on so smoothly and does a great job covering unwanted spots that you don’t want seen. It’s more on the matte side and it does better than some of the high end foundation I have used so I would definitely recommend
juanita A.
COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation uploaded by juanita A.
COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation uploaded by juanita A.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: 840 - Natural Beige
Is don’t used a lot of foundation but I like this one it works very nice for my skin
Gina H.
Theodore, AL
COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation uploaded by Gina H.
Review for: 820 - Creamy Natural
Love these I have multiple of these ❤️😍 24 hour foundation 🤩💕 octinoxate sunscreen 🤩😍 broad spectrum spf20 💕❤️ definitely recommend these to everyone 😍🤩
ashley P.
COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation uploaded by ashley P.
Review for: 840 - Natural Beige
I bought that purshase from walmart store few days ago because I was curious want try it out to see if it's working. my skin is natural beige and the direction said it's sweat proof. it's easy to apply on face and don't feeling any irritatiate. when right after I working unloading boxes from truck and I don't feeling any sweat or anything. absolutely I really love it. definitely I'll buy it again. also I'm very appreciate that covergirl is cruelty free 💞 #beautyhaul #makeup #eco-warrior #myfavorite COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation
Aimee B.
Lexington
COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation uploaded by Aimee B.
Review for: 810 - Classic Ivory
Great match for my skin tone. Definitely not greasy or oily at all, which I love bc I have mostly oily skin. Doesn't clog pores and removal is a cinch! It's lightweight, which makes for light to medium coverage. I love that there 20 SPF already in my foundation! The only con & reason for 4 stars is that it doesn't last 24 hours as advertised on its packaging. Otherwise, cheap lightweight foundation with sunscreen makes a nice quick go-to for vacay.
Latasha J.
Shreveport, LA
COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation uploaded by Latasha J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was skeptical about trying this foundation at first but decided to go ahead and give it a whirl. I picked up the darkest shade they had in Walmart which is 875 soft sable and initially I thought it would be a little too light for me. Needless to say the color ended up working out great for me. I applied this foundation with a damp beauty sponge and it melted into my skin like butter. It does have a light scent that disappears rather quickly. This foundation is very inexpensive, I only paid $8 for it which is AWESOME!. Yassss! I definitely reccomend this foundation👍
Angela M.
Roma, TX
COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation uploaded by Angela M.
COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation uploaded by Angela M.
Love this product great for beginners just like me❤️ The price is affordable and the packaging is very cute. This product can make your skin look natural and smooth. Medium to full coverage can last all day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Candace G.
il y a 8 mois
Candace G. il y a 8 mois
Combination sink type
Mackenzie D.
Canton, Georgia
il y a 2 ans
COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation ? Is this light? I'm not one to wear foundation much, but I need something not too heavy for my wedding
Faith T. il y a un an
It's pretty light! After awhile I forget it's even on.
Miriam R.
Eureka, IL
il y a 2 ans
COVERGIRL Outlast Active Foundation How does everyone like this product? I've been breaking out from working out but dont want to go to the gym with 0 makeup on.
Carla O. il y a 2 ans
Same here! It makes me so oily
Julia B.
new york, newyork
Samantha C. il y a 2 ans
I wore this through the summer. It works great through the heat and humidity and it lasted me all day. I put on in the morning, had 1 powder touch up late afternoon. Washed face at 10. So a good 12 hours I can attest too. I'm sure longer.
Lillian S.
Yonkers, NY
1,645 reviews
Annika A. il y a 2 ans
It works awesome with oily skin! It also lasts all day! Great with an awesome power.